• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both combatants have reliable, viable wincons, it's fine to judge it inconclusive, because there can't be a guaranteed outcome if both have good wincons. If the gap in wincons leans extensively in the favor of one opponent but still exists for the other opponent, it would be a win/loss.

Congratz, you are so intelligent because you both A, rely on an AI-generated youtube short that explicitly says Goku is wall level. “Debunk the AI” my ass.

And B, you’ve also AI generated this response. It’s an incredibly jarring contrast to how you spoke earlier in the thread. I’m calling bullshit on you.

Last edited:
Congratz, you are so intelligent because you both A, rely on an AI-generated youtube short that explicitly says Goku is wall level. “Debunk the AI” my ass.

And B, you’ve also AI generated this. It’s an incredibly jarring contrast to how you spoke earlier in the thread. I’m calling bullshit on you.
ZGE1ZDhm

In Undertale sans is able to react and dodge lightning from Undyne or dodge light as a laser. He is also able to travel within a light fountain which travels at light speed. He also dodged multiple lasers from asriel. MFTL+ is the absolute bare minimum for sans
Make me wonder what Undertale the AI as playing.

This is based trought, i think this makes sense, we should scale Sans to Frisk this way.
He can fight Frisk who can destroy multiple timelines/universes. He also has feats of killing someone who can destroy universes which means he should at least be at the same tier as them, which would place him at least at complex multi. I can give you my whole run down if you want.

That was a thing in the past before being taken down. When I was debating in the past Sans was infinite speed and multiversal.

if DB fans want a win against Sans, why not just put him up against Hit? A character who is automatically bloodlusted/intending to kill in the most efficient way possible and has Time-based abilities that he starts out with in-character that Sans has no stated/clear resistance to on his profile.

if DB fans want a win against Sans, why not just put him up against Hit? A character who is automatically bloodlusted/intending to kill in the most efficient way possible and has Time-based abilities that he starts out with in-character that Sans has no resistance to on his profile.
Because that would be a stomp and inapplicable to a page. If a character has no wincons whatsoever, that's a stomp match.

then literally every match you can think of with Sans is either a stomp in his favor or the other. Defeat/counter his haxes? AP stomp. Can't counter his haxes? Hax stomp. Unless you literally pit Sans against a clone of Sans.

._.

Why ISN'T he restricted from matches again?

then literally every match you can think of with Sans is either a stomp in his favor or the other. Defeat/counter his haxes? AP stomp. Can't counter his haxes? Hax stomp. Unless you literally pit Sans against a clone of Sans.

._.

Why ISN'T he restricted from matches again?
Usually, matches that get added for Sans have wincons for each character, but it just leans in favor of one (usually Sans though). In this thread, Krillin and Sans have viable wincons respectively because they can reliably kill each other extremely quickly, the winner is more determined by what each fighter does, which is speculative at best. Vegeta beat Sans because Vegeta is more likely to hit Sans before dying, same with Broly. Whereas Sans beat Goku, Cell, Goku Black, and Frieza because they were more likely to get killed by him before being able to get off an attack in time. But in all of those threads, the losing character could have won, it was just deemed considerably less likely. Hit, on the other hand, is guaranteed to kill Sans, there is no room for debate, which is why that's a stomp and this isn't.

Anyways I think Sans should be restricted from Dragon Ball matches, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back