• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized

Arena takes place in Last Corridor and starting distance is 10 meters

9-B Sans is used and 2-C Krillin is used

SBA otherwise

Sans: Zetsu, Shion, Adem, Rinnel, Omega, Nierre, Nonhino, Lemon, Bern, Theuser789, Dragonite, EnderLord

Krillin: Serlock, Fezzhih, Cass, Laser, Shake, Proud Learner, Glaceon, Quantu, TheGodOfIce, AwkguyDB

Incon: Maidrips, Ikelaggan

Last edited:
Voting Sans FRA

Krillin is in a closed space, Plus blue mode will not let him fly

Sans has higher reaction speed so he won't have problems if Krillin gets close and he also has instinctive action

Sans first attack might and will suprise Krillin killing him in the first few seconds

Sans also has time stop trickery where he will teleport Krillin making him disoriented with the sudden change of place and will have tons of bones and blasters ready to hit him

Teleport will give Sans the Range advantage

Krillin also doesn't have analytical precog or info analysis to help him predict the bones and blasters

Last edited:
Elaborate.
Sans always attacks first

He will immediately go for hell mode bullet hell out of nowhere, Getting the opponent off guard

Krillin also won't be able to do anything because he has no analytical precog or info analysis or anything that helps him here

They don't need to attack. Literally Krillin gathers his Ki and Sans dies.
The problem here is that he never begins with power ups against someone weaker than them, Instead he will underestimate the opponent like raditz, Or Kami when he was possesing that human
Is there to not make Sans die from Krillin moving?
Same reason as above
Sans in character always attacks first with bullet hell

Same reason as above

We are talking about a multiversal character here. He could literally punch and Sans dies.

Sans in character always attacks first with bullet hell

Except if they can instakill Krillin Sans dies. He dies anyway due to a random kick.

Also Krillin isn't cocky. But no matter how cocky he is a trillionth of his strenght is enough to kill Sans some million times over.

We are talking about a multiversal character here. He could literally punch and Sans dies.
That didn't stop him from winning against freeza, Goku and goku black though

Sans attacks the soul and kills in literal 1-2 seconds or even less since Krillin doesn't have Soul, Poison resistence and Status inducement

Except if they can instakill Krillin Sans dies. He dies anyway due to a random kick.
Higher reaction speed, Instinctive action and Teleport says otherwise

Higher reaction speed, Instinctive action and Teleport says otherwise

He has multiversal aoe. Sans dies.

Sans attacks the soul and kills in literal 1-2 seconds or even less since Krillin doesn't have Soul, Poison resistence and Status inducement

They are both hypersonic. In 1 second krillin has done every single move he has. Any can kill Sans as a collateral. Again Sans dies.

Also are Sans attacks non-physical?

He has multiversal aoe. Sans dies.
Again, He doesn't start with ki blasts or power ups against someone weaker than him
They are both hypersonic. In 1 second krillin has done every single move he has. Any can kill Sans as a collateral. Again Sans dies.
Reaction speed doesn't get equalized, He can evade everything

Also they start 10 meters apart Sans has the range to kill him in seconds before he even reaches him

Krillin doesn't have analytical precog or anything that allows him to dodge attacks coming from every direction and he can't even block otherwise he will die almost immediately

Sans can also TP krillin to different places and hit him with sudden attacks

Again, He doesn't start with ki blasts or power ups against someone weaker than him

He doesn't know he is weaker and he is going for the kill. He is going to test the waters with a random ki blast. Fortunately that's all he needs

Reaction speed doesn't get equalized, He can evade everything

Also they start 10 meters apart Sans has the range to kill him in seconds before he even reaches him

Krillin doesn't have analytical precog or anything that allows him to dodge attacks coming from every direction and he can't even block otherwise he will die almost immediately

Sans can also TP krillin to different places and hit him with sudden attacks

He can't evade a multiversal attack or saw feats where he does that.

Krillin can literally ki blast and kill him.

Also repeating again. Are Sans attacks physical? If they are then they can't push through Ki.

Proof that Sans can tp Krillin?

He doesn't know he is weaker and he is going for the kill. He is going to test the waters with a random ki blast. Fortunately that's all he needs
A random ki blast that won't blow up everything if he is "just testing the waters", Once again higher reaction speed says otherwise
He can't evade a multiversal attack or saw feats where he does that.
He can but he won't have time for it because of Sans first attack

Krillin can literally ki blast and kill him.
If it hits which it won't because higher reaction speed
Also repeating again. Are Sans attacks physical? If they are then they can't push through Ki.
I think so yes, but you have to remember he can spawn bones from below, above, behind and side simultaneously
Proof that Sans can tp Krillin?
Literally in his Power and abilities section

He can but he won't have time for it because of Sans first attack

Game mechanic which wouldn't work.

If it hits which it won't because higher reaction speed

Doesn't need to hit as the aoe kills him.

Literally in his Power and abilities section

Proof that Sans can move him with his tp?

I think so yes, but you have to remember he can spawn bones from below, above, behind and side simultaneously

Ki covers the whole body. No way to get past it except if you overpower the ki the person has covered his body with.

A random ki blast that won't blow up everything if he is "just testing the waters", Once again higher reaction speed says otherwise

Why would he test the water with a focused blast specifically meant to test someone when he wants to kill? Staight out nearly everyone starts blasting with ki attacks. Every single one of them can kill him via aoe. They don't even need to hit him. What does even test the water mean in this case.

Game mechanic which wouldn't work.
Not a game mechanic since literally every Sans thread is talking about the first attack
Doesn't need to hit as the aoe kills him.
He wouldn't have time because of sans Danmaku
Proof that Sans can move him with his tp?
Ki covers the whole body. No way to get past it except if you overpower the ki the person has covered his body with.
Dragon ball characters can literally sense ki and gauge the opponent strenght based on them

Krillin won't be using that, If he did he would use against normal people in budokai tournaments
Why would he test the water with a focused blast specifically meant to test someone when he wants to kill? Staight out nearly everyone starts blasting with ki attacks. Every single one of them can kill him via aoe. They don't even need to hit him. What does even test the water mean in this case.
SBA doesn't start with characters wanting to kill each other, they start in character

"State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law."

Based on this krillin won't go for the kill

Not a game mechanic since literally every Sans thread is talking about the first attack

And has anyone asked why it would work? When there is no game here or anything like that but two dudes duking it out? How does it work exactly? Any specification? Does Krillin open a menu or something?

He wouldn't have time because of sans Danmaku

Ki barrier

Dragon ball characters can literally sense ki and gauge the opponent strenght based on them

Krillin won't be using that, If he did he would use against normal people in budokai tournaments

His aim here is to incap though and thanks for correcting me. He still wraps himself in ki and attacks because he has no idea who this dude is and him having no ki allerts him because he doesn't look human and has no ki or maybe has another form of ki or magic which is a thing in dragonball and would make Krillin start as strong as possible.

Bring proof of him moving a multiversal character.

And has anyone asked why it would work? When there is no game here or anything like that but two dudes duking it out? How does it work exactly? Any specification? Does Krillin open a menu or something?
After the battle starts Sans will start by grabbing the soul of his opponent which i think it negates the opponent LS advantage via grabbing the soul and not the physical body and then slam them into the ground and spawn bones out of them, then proceed to do a barrage of bones and blasters, In which all of this is sudden and will catch the opponent of guard

But there is a chance the battle starts with Krillin being inside the battle box (I think i saw a thread saying Sans battles are like that, But i could be wrong)
Ki barrier
Sans wouldn't win against Cell, Goku, Goku black and Frieza if they all started with that, With the people in those thread saying they wouldn't see Sans as a threat, Besides they don't start with that, they just go with punchs and kicks first which is why Sans won in the first place because of the first attack and other reasons
His aim here is to incap though and thanks for correcting me.
No problem
He still wraps himself in ki and attacks because he has no idea who this dude is and him having no ki allerts him because he doesn't look human and has no ki or maybe has another form of ki or magic which is a thing in dragonball and would make Krillin start as strong as possible.
Dragon ball has all kind of races, in earth, hell, heaven, other planets/universes, Krillin wouldn't start strong because of that
Bring proof of him moving a multiversal character.
Krillin not having resistence to Teleport is enough proof also being multiversal doesn't give you Tp resistence to someone weaker

@Serlock_Holmes If you think Sans gets stomped here, for your own mental health do NOT look at his notable victories and inconclusives.

I have enough studying that I won't be able to get out for 2 months. There won't be any health in me of any kind. Also sorry I was mostly throwing stuff here. Result isn't exactly a problem.

voting Krillin For Serlock reasons, i think Krillin is skilled enough to dodge some attacks, unlike freeza.

voting Krillin For Serlock reasons, i think Krillin is skilled enough to dodge some attacks, unlike freeza.
Speed is equalized

Krillin has no analytical precog or info analysis

Ain't no way krillin is dodging attacks coming from all directions

And to make it worse, Krillin is a ton less experienced compared to Goku black, Cell, Frieza and even Goku

Bro forgor goku, goku black and cell 💀

sans danmaku is no joke brudda even Garuo got stomped
I mean, i can't mention every sans wins on this site, i gonna be here forever.

Well, i could take the Goku vs sans match out they profiles by doing rematch, since unlike others, i do have arguments to why Goku wins this.
And to make it worse, Krillin is a ton less experienced compared to Goku black, Cell, Frieza and even Goku
You downplaying Krillin now, like i can understand saying Goku and Goku black is more experieced, but Cell?

Not that really matters, since i din't say he is more experienced, i say he more skilled.
Speed is equalized
Sure.
Krillin has no analytical precog or info analysis
So?
Ain't no way krillin is dodging attacks coming from all directions
It just comes from one direction trought.

Ok but based on what? Krillin is called skilled and strategic but I don't think he has any real feats that pertain to something like this. Actually, a great comparison is UI Omen Goku vs. Kefla, where he could have been one-shotted but using Ultra Instinct he managed to barely get through Kefla's danmaku-like super attack, but he still got grazed and could have died. Even Ultra Instinct Omen Goku struggled with danmaku. Danmaku of a debatably lesser form than Sans', too, since it was completely wild and uncontrolled.

Krillin could blow the place up too, but in-character he probably wouldn't do anything like that and just actually dies.

You downplaying Krillin now, like i can understand saying Goku and Goku black is more experieced, but Cell?

Not that really matters, since i din't say he is more experienced, i say he more skilled.
Cell has the DNA of almost if not all Z-Fighters plus Frieza and literally overwhelmed everyone he fought till Gohan SSJ2 showed up
He won't be able to predict every attack
It just comes from one direction trought.
I would beg to differ, His gaster blasters and bones can go on several directions

I don't see a solid argument in Krillin's favor being made tbh, mainly because of how Sans does his first attack.

Sans, no matter what, will initiate the fight by slamming Krillin into the floor (which will take him by surprise) and following that up with a series of bones and Gaster Blaster's, the first set of bones being right underneath Krillin. I cannot see Krillin surviving this. And even if he does, Krillin isn't the type to abuse AoE for an insta-win. If he's bloodlusted, maybe he could win if he manages to survive the first attack, but I don't see it happening.

Soul hax is a bitch.

Pretty sure Cell has the combined skill of (Almost) everyone Goku fought by that point, so lad is most likely above Goku Black
They're talking about experience, not skill. In terms of experience Cell is technically rather low.

But skill alone, yeah Cell is probably one of the best in the verse.

The funny thing is that almost all players die to Sans' first attack at least one time for the exact reason that it's surprising, fast, and kills you quickly. The big difference is that Krillin lacks any and all of the advantages the player has in this scenario, namely the HP that gives you an extended period of survival time. (And obviously time reversal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back