• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Rick Sanchez

Sans at 9-A, Rick is at low 2-C and has a Year of Prep

Both have Full Arsenal

Rick is Bloodlusted, Sans is in Character

Fight ends in Death

Speed is =

Fight is in the Judgment Hall

Funny Meme Skeleto:7 (Modernmyrmidon, The Wright Way, Christian Higdon, Armorchompy, Maruishimaryishi, XSOULOFCINDERX, Ricsi-viragosi)

The Smartest Person in the Universe:0

Inconclusive:0

RickSanchezvs
Wubba lubba dub-dub!

Undertale sans by youki12-d9p8mhl
It's a beautiful day outside...

Rick would probably just have his death manip and shields active, not knowing that Sans projectiles can go right through it. Cue Sans projectiles going right through it and killing him.

Rick's best play is time stop, which:

A. Not in character. He's only used it once.

B. Would be to slow. Rick usually raises his hand before pushing a button, which would make his movement just slow enough for Sans to gesture and impale him to death with bones.

Alternatively, Rick could just snipe from another universe with a portal gun. While this is more in character than the above, unless he does it literally first thing, he's gonna get dunked.

Voting Sans.

Modernmyrmidon said:
Sans via Danmaku, soul manipulation, gravity manipulation, teleportation, and time manipulation.
Where the hell do people keep getting Time Manipulation for Sans?

The Wright Way said:
Modernmyrmidon said:
Sans via Danmaku, soul manipulation, gravity manipulation, teleportation, and time manipulation.
Where the hell do people keep getting Time Manipulation for Sans?
i mean probably because he has knowledge of timelines? i don't know

With a year of prep. Being realistic for me. That's too much time for Rick. A super genius liken Rick with a year to prepare for Sans, someone he only has to hit once to end. The man will find a way with the insane amount of hacks he has, easy power to one shot, and knowledge and preparation.

Also. If he is bloodlusted. He probably just nukes the planet. And starts out with far too much range for sans to stop him. Even with Sans teleporting, that simply gives Rick time to do his stuff.

1. He has no prior knowledge of Sans.

2. Rick can't start at full range in the Judgement Hall, nor can he get to space from there without a portal.

3. The one hit thing goes both ways.

1. It doesn't? If that's the case, then I have some other fights I need to go back too

3. Ahh. Fair point. Alright. Ill agree there.

Im not giving my vote. But i have a really hard time believing that a supergenius who can stalemate yukari yakumo with a few days prep would lose to soulhaxy danmaku with a year prep.

Like, is danmaku and gravity manip alone really enough to beat rick with a year of prep? Soulhax doesnt matter since sans can one shot anyway.

With an entire year of prep?

OP, can Rick gather research on his opponent? Last time Rick prepared to defeat an enemy, he was drunk and wasted off his ass, had less than one night, passed out and shit himself halfway through, and still tied up and beat a galactic threat alongside making an overelaborate SAW trap.

The comparison isn't really valid here, there is no reason to believe he didn't just kill him in the same way he deals with most other enemies, which would make him lose here. Also he probably knew stuff about the guy given how he presumes that much of what the Vindicators do in a year he could do in a day, everything Rick always needs is to be aware of the situations in which he's in and have the necessary elements to build his stuff.

Only Rick isn't aware of what he's fighting. He has no idea he's going up against a guy who can ignore his sheilds, destroy his soul, and teleport. He's going to prepare for stuff he's dealt with before, which isn't anything like what Sans is bringing to the table.

Could Rick win? Yes. But his win conditions just don't activate fast enough.

Read this post said:
Im not giving my vote. But i have a really hard time believing that a supergenius who can stalemate yukari yakumo with a few days prep would lose to soulhaxy danmaku with a year prep.

Like, is danmaku and gravity manip alone really enough to beat rick with a year of prep? Soulhax doesnt matter since sans can one shot anyway.
Fairly sure Rick vs. Yukari is outdated

I edited his profile some days ago, he seems to have many outdated matchups.

Also Rick could have everything shown in the Season 4 trailer as Standard Equipment and still lose here, so there is that.

Sans FRA, honestly kind of surprised but the reasoning makes sense.

Eficiente said:
I edited his profile some days ago, he seems to have many outdated matchups.

Also Rick could have everything shown in the Season 4 trailer as Standard Equipment and still lose here, so there is that.
Season 4 trailer where?

Also, I dunno, this debate kinda feels like Rick has to not even try to win, in order to lose. If Rick tries, with a year of prep? He'd have way too much time to create a billion and one ways to kill Sans the moment the battle starts.

Those "billions of ways" take a button to activate. Sans win cons are faster.

He has no idea who Sans is, has never been to the Judgement Hall, and has never experienced his hax. He can't counter him with prep.

I guess equipment. But that could be achieved in one day realistically. Or even less. Seems like prep should allow researching here

Most things he has already built. And I don't think any gadget has ever taken him that long to build. He usually builds his stuff in hours at most

Back