• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez (C-137) & Evil Morty upgrade part 1

again you missed the part that disabling the source doesn't negate the ability
the same way you don't get Type 8 Immortality negation by simply destroying the source of it
negating it would be preventing it even while the source is still active or without directly destroying it the same way negating Type 9 immo is stopping resurrection regardless of whether or not he affected the source in the higher plane
You are making a mistake of example here and by giving a similar example, you are assuming that it is true for this topic because it is true for him, no, this is wrong, you can ask any admins you want, negation means to affect the character in a way that can ignore the character's ability, evil morty did it with his ability and therefore he should be entitled to it.

Immortality type 8, in order to ignore someone's ability, you need to have abilities such as existence erasure, and there is no limitation here.

I don't remember Rick prime posting an argument about acausality 3, I can see it if you respond there.

Evil morty stopping rick prime through paralysis is a sufficient reason for all of those abilities to stop and that's what we call negation.

Rick deactivating the abilities he has thanks to the phoneix project with hacking and being able to show this in the series is again enough for negativity because he completely blocked the phoneix project and he did it in the entire finite curve as likely for evil morty to even get a range success out of it.

Anyway, negating the ability means being able to deactivate it. Evil morty was able to destroy Rick's with acausality 3 and destroyed/deactivated it, which as I said is still enough. I support the Rick prime profile and as I said, that existence erasure is different from the normal existence erasure in that it also erases from the past and from the memories, so the person who is destroyed cannot be found there even if he goes, of course this is in most existence erasures.

As a result, we can say that acausality has 3 negations and there should be all abilities for rick prime and now I want to add sound manipulation for Rick c137. As far as I remember, after merging in the jerrick section, he could damage the eardrum by sending sound waves.
i agree with this

That's not travel speed, that's just going through a portal.
It should be a non-negotiable case that Rick built the Central finite curve and built a wall around infinity. Now let me tell you this video to support that Rick should get 2A AP and to show that he has infinity speed (After the finite curve that Evil Morty destroyed and escaped from, anyone from the multiverse could enter and exit from there, the dinosaurs reinstated this curve and the escape from there disappeared again. In episode 7 season 5 Rick crosses it again which means 2 things Rick broke the finite curve again and left it (that's 2A and infinite speed) but I don't remember a scene in this series where Rick is shown destroying it again but with this video Rick is the most likely one so if you find the Rick 2A argument above illogical see likely 2A here.
That's 2-A spatial manipulation, but still would not be a speed feat.
First of all, if we are going to consider Evil morty as 2A, Rick should be the scale of this, after all, Rick, who separates the Central finite curve from all infinite Universes and establishes this integrity, that is, the so-called wall, whether you consider it as a creation success or just a wall built, this is the point where I fell into conflict, this is not clearly said or explained in the series, but rick is the person who ultimately did it, at least or Likely I think it should be 2A, but I'm still not sure, I'm waiting for an answer from you who watch the series.
Up to 2-A with prep for Rick doesn't sound outlandish, but I don't know about a base rating.
EXTRA FINISHED
This calc isn't accepted.

I don't really have an option on the rest at the moment.

Rick should not get multiversal+ for the curve being built as a gradual collective effort by the citadel. Neither should Evil Morty just for putting a small hole in it.

That's not travel speed, that's just going through a portal.

That's 2-A spatial manipulation, but still would not be a speed feat.

Up to 2-A with prep for Rick doesn't sound outlandish, but I don't know about a base rating.

This calc isn't accepted.

I don't really have an option on the rest at the moment.
I remember that I already mentioned later that travel speed should give inf range for evil morty, but I guess you didn't see it.

Rick coming out of that central finite curve wall is 2A, phoenks commented on that, but taking it as 2A through spatial manipulation is not going to make a difference because he's basically the one who built the wall around that infinity, we don't have much idea how it was done, but it would be most logical to assume that he did the same with evil morty.

And yes rick should be 2A

As for the speed, we already see that Rick can travel infinite distances in a finite time Rick can go almost any speed if I remember correctly by using concentrated dark energy, as stated in the comic book, but in order to understand that we need to give inf speed to Rick, you need to know that in the Rick and Morty universe, there are basically 2 cosmologies One is the central finite curve and the other is the infinity outside the central finite curve where there are infinite possibilities and even the other one, there is an infinite wall between this infinity and the central finite curve, this is already both expressed and shown in a way, evil morty comes out of here with a spaceship and leaves an infinite distance behind and Rick does the same in the same way. Therefore, if you ask me, it would not be logical not to give inf speed.

Since I have given you enough information for it to be 2A, can you tell me why that speed calculation is not accepted, we did it together with the calc admini, and I don't expect you to call it an outlier because Rick is at a much higher level than a normal person both physically and in terms of speed.

I hope we'll take care of that, and I think you've accepted the other talents.

I remember that I already mentioned later that travel speed should give inf range for evil morty, but I guess you didn't see it.

Rick coming out of that central finite curve wall is 2A, phoenks commented on that, but taking it as 2A through spatial manipulation is not going to make a difference because he's basically the one who built the wall around that infinity, we don't have much idea how it was done, but it would be most logical to assume that he did the same with evil morty.

And yes rick should be 2A

As for the speed, we already see that Rick can travel infinite distances in a finite time Rick can go almost any speed if I remember correctly by using concentrated dark energy, as stated in the comic book, but in order to understand that we need to give inf speed to Rick, you need to know that in the Rick and Morty universe, there are basically 2 cosmologies One is the central finite curve and the other is the infinity outside the central finite curve where there are infinite possibilities and even the other one, there is an infinite wall between this infinity and the central finite curve, this is already both expressed and shown in a way, evil morty comes out of here with a spaceship and leaves an infinite distance behind and Rick does the same in the same way. Therefore, if you ask me, it would not be logical not to give inf speed.

Since I have given you enough information for it to be 2A, can you tell me why that speed calculation is not accepted, we did it together with the calc admini, and I don't expect you to call it an outlier because Rick is at a much higher level than a normal person both physically and in terms of speed.

I hope we'll take care of that, and I think you've accepted the other talents.
Bana burdan engel atamazsın beta bu yüzden diğer platformlardaki engelimi açman gerekir yoksa burdan rahatsız ederim seni okey mi lan topiş

Rick should not get multiversal+ for the curve being built as a gradual collective effort by the citadel. Neither should Evil Morty just for putting a small hole in it.

Dude, to paraphrase your arguments, you're saying that Rick didn't do it directly or that Rick wasn't eligible for 2A, let me tell you this so that you understand that this is 2A

Multiversal+ : A 4D universe model with 3 spatial + 1 temporal characters that greatly affect the standard universe model.

Rick builds this infinity with the other Rick's and it is implied that this wall is infinite and covers different 4D universes. In short, it is a transfinite infinite space where 4D universes reside. Rick not only builds it but also crosses and crosses this space like Evil Morty did.

Evil morty only opened a small rift so the statement that it can't be 2A is a fallacy from beginning to end because what matters is how much he can affect this infinity. He created a rift that can destroy this big wall that is 2A through environmental destruction, so he completely neutralized that wall, which is already enough.

First of all, thank you for agreeing with me, but the central finite curve is a 2A structure.

3D structure H3A up to Aleph 0
aleph 0 up to a 4D structure 2A
And Aleph 1 is as much a 4D structure as L1C
Aleph 2 is ranked at least L1A if it is a 4D structure up to

If we are talking about Ram, aleph 0 means that there are countably infinite universes and these universes form a 4D infinity and this is one of the reasons why cosmology is 2A and the central finite curve includes this structure, so it is basically 2A.

If you are going to say that infinity outside the curve is 2A, then no, that would be wrong because an infinity center of infinity taken away from the infinity outside the curve is still infinity to take something away from the finite curve infinity, even if that doesn't sound logical. In summary, if there is no other reason for you not to accept 2A, please do not prolong this please, thank you

First of all, thank you for agreeing with me, but the central finite curve is a 2A structure.

3D structure H3A up to Aleph 0
aleph 0 up to a 4D structure 2A
And Aleph 1 is as much a 4D structure as L1C
Aleph 2 is ranked at least L1A if it is a 4D structure up to

If we are talking about Ram, aleph 0 means that there are countably infinite universes and these universes form a 4D infinity and this is one of the reasons why cosmology is 2A and the central finite curve includes this structure, so it is basically 2A.

If you are going to say that infinity outside the curve is 2A, then no, that would be wrong because an infinity center of infinity taken away from the infinity outside the curve is still infinity to take something away from the finite curve infinity, even if that doesn't sound logical. In summary, if there is no other reason for you not to accept 2A, please do not prolong this please, thank you
Isn’t Rick and Morty’s cosmology 2-A cause the general multiverse has infinite dimensions/worlds/universes/timelines? And then the central finite curve was created in the multiverse I thought, which was expanding more and more as more Ricks came to it and created their own universes, without actually hitting infinity. I could see the curve being a 2-A structure ig since it would have to be infinite for it to sustain infinite universes if it was infinitely expanding that way. I agree with 2-A as well.

Also I’m new here but a ton of people said they agreed, is this gonna be put on the site anytime soon?

Isn’t Rick and Morty’s cosmology 2-A cause the general multiverse has infinite dimensions/worlds/universes/timelines? And then the central finite curve was created in the multiverse I thought, which was expanding more and more as more Ricks came to it and created their own universes, without actually hitting infinity. I could see the curve being a 2-A structure ig since it would have to be infinite for it to sustain infinite universes if it was infinitely expanding that way. I agree with 2-A as well.

Also I’m new here but a ton of people said they agreed, is this gonna be put on the site anytime soon?
Okay, 2 admin votes will be enough for this revision to be accepted, but now one of the admins who came here accepted some places, rejected some places, but did not give a reason for rejecting the places he rejected, and I am waiting for him to return the gene to support this revision, after copying this link to support this revision, you will see the admins active on the site by entering vsbattles.com and scrolling down, there you will see the admins active on the site, except for the calc group and the supporter, that is, this subject may be moderator, it may be admin, it may be bureaucrat, or it may be content moderator, if you want them to look by sending this revision to the message wall, thank you very much.

Back