• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on the profile and op hasn't restricted it, so he has it here. Make a CRT or deal with it. Not gonna say it's necessarily very usable here, but he does have it here, ¯\(ツ)
And it's likely. Since it's a possiblity you can reason for or against him. Considering he doesn't even use anything similar to it in the fight to dodge, attack but rather he somehow moves to a new attack type then yeah it's pretty much useless. If you have anything of him using it to dodge you can saw it (despite him not having the time to use it.)

Please tell me you're joking

Actually right now I don't. Sans never uses more than 6-8 projectiles at the same time. And Danmaku starts from 20 bare minimum.

And it's likely. Since it's a possiblity you can reason for or against him.
If an ability with "likely" or "possibly" isn't restricted by the OP, they are considered to straight up have it in a vs thread
If you have anything of him using it to dodge you can saw it (despite him not having the time to use it.)
Don't have anything like that, I'm not an Undertale guy

no you didn't, all you said is that you don't like the wording, but it is clear in what it is saying there
Is not trought, you just intepreting the page in a weird way.
They don't actually say that you can't attack while Sans is attacking.
well, i say that it is
Ok, i gonna start with a easy one, and say Frisk can't attack while is people turn is actively a weakness of them.
Frisk can only attack when they press the attack Button, so when the monster start a battle, they can't attack while the Monsters are attacking, because they can't reach the attack button during the fight. Is not really a Sans thing.
it was about which one was harder to dodge
How many projectiles does Sans use simultaneously?

Can you link that part? The best thing was making a whole circle of skulls but only 3 were shooting at each time.
His first attack literally sends a barrage of bones, His first attacks spawns blasters attacking from all directions except the middle

Literally upscales from Undyne, Asgore, Mettaton, Papyrus and many more

He is more experienced than Undyne and Papyrus

Sans is agressive while fighting

He can spawn bones below you, behind you or infront of you

His time skip attacks also has undodgable moves but you don't get hit because he teleports you seconds after

His first attack literally sends a barrage of bones, His first attacks spawns blasters attacking from all directions except the middle

Literally upscales from Undyne, Asgore, Mettaton, Papyrus and many more

He is more experienced than Undyne and Papyrus

Sans is agressive while fighting

He can spawn bones below you, behind you or infront of you

His time skip attacks also has undodgable moves but you don't get hit because he teleports you seconds after
What attack sends a whole of bones? Does he anywhere spaws 20 attacks simultaneously at you? Like flowey?

You don't upscale Danmaku. It's not ap or speed. You either have it or you don't.

Doesn't matter if he doesn't have the ability.

Yeah which means?

Yeah good for him and?

Then why doesn't he use this undodgable move and which one is it? And he also doesn't use it from the get go so he is dead.

What attack sends a whole of bones? Does he anywhere spaws 20 attacks simultaneously at you? Like flowey?

You don't upscale Danmaku. It's not ap or speed. You either have it or you don't.

Doesn't matter if he doesn't have the ability.

Yeah which means?

Yeah good for him and?

Then why doesn't he use this undodgable move and which one is it? And he also doesn't use it from the get go so he is dead.
I'm just gonna cry at the corner brb

Btw, idk why piccolo just doesn't use a light grenade to clash with the danmaku if he seeing all of this shit in his POV.
he will be dead before realizing what is going on, like, 5 seconds max if any attack does as much as touch him

Did you just skip the exact next part...Dude can you stop lying?
what next part? that is the final part of the text, and i did no lie here

Again more lies
of course, you will now say that i am lying to not have to respond to my points, okay then, explain my "Lie" and why it is a "lie"

Asgore and Asriel have it. Undyne does not...and apparently Sans also doesn't. Anyone wants to make a crt about it?
they all have it, undyne's fit into the bill, so does sans', you are really reaching here

Doesn't mean he can react to the explosion.
the explosion is not far faster than Piccolo, aka sans would be able to react to it with his faster reactions

That he apparently isn't very fond of it.
just like piccolo isn't fond of AOE?

regardless, dodging away from attacks is something normal for sans to do

Also him not knowing they explode and being caught mid sidestep.
he will see them exploding and go further away to dodge

Yeah nothing shows time stop here. Not buying it.One is a pretty regular focusing on the character thing. One is the scene cutting and him just teleporting and the other which is kinda similar just has him placing the player on different attacks.
accepted in the profile, what you personally feel doesn't matter, or else anyone that didn't buy 2-C piccolo could make him fight 4-B chars

So he either doesn't or he does and can't even attack on it.
he can set up attacks

Or move. Considering he didn't evade any attack with it it's very much likely he doesn't have anything of the sort
PIS, also dude, you can't go against what is in the profile because you don't like it, make a crt or stop

. Also lol at the random Papyrus quote proving nothing. Anything more substantial?
it was accepted, i don't need to prove anything to you

Is not trought, you just intepreting the page in a weird way.
They don't actually say that you can't attack while Sans is attacking.
they do, hence why they mention that he fights based on TURNS

Ok, i gonna start with a easy one, and say Frisk can't attack while is people turn is actively a weakness of them.
Frisk can only attack when they press the attack Button, so when the monster start a battle, they can't attack while the Monsters are attacking, because they can't reach the attack button during the fight. Is not really a Sans thing.
all of this is countered by the simple fact that the turn thing is a law of how the undertale reality works, said law that sans alters it to be what he wants in his battle, aka laws of other realities he will be able to alter it all the same to what he altered it to be in undertale, aka an unfair turn based fight in which he has the advantage by doing all the things that he is described as doing in the profile due to it being a turn based fight

also, i answered that talking about difficulty since quantity doesn't really tell difficulty in dodging

what next part? that is the final part of the text, and i did no lie here
Attacks don't have to be created at the same time but they do have to be fired at the same time.
he will be dead before realizing what is going on, like, 5 seconds max if any attack does as much as touch him
Good Sans dies to one ki blast exploding due to barely sidestepping it
they all have it, undyne's fit into the bill, so does sans', you are really reaching here
They don't fit... No idea why you think they fit at all. Maybe they were there before the standards changed.
regardless, dodging away from attacks is something normal for sans to do
Never said he doesn't. He just won't have time to dodge the explosion as well.
he will see them exploding and go further away to dodge
What see them exploding is Piccolo gonna do a demonstration? They explode after he barely sidesteps them. He will see them from the Underunderworld.
PIS, also dude, you can't go against what is in the profile because you don't like it, make a crt or stop
Ok dropping the time stop. He still doesn't use it often so it doesn't change much despite me not seeing any info for it.

You’re treating this like it’s an instant death move when it really doesn’t act that fast
Yeah it takes some seconds to actually off the target. Piccolo can fire a blast and kill him but we are all acting like he is braindead. Also can comeone count votes? It's probably 6 or 7-4 for Sans if I have counted it right. Might even be 8-3 cause Josh changed his vote.

they do, hence why they mention that he fights based on TURNS
Okay, but the profile don't mention that you can't attack while Sans is attacking in his Law Manipulation. Try to use logic don't really take a way this fact. Like i said, is not on his profile. The "can extend his turn so is never the player turn" is not exactly mean anything.

Time to go to medium level difficulty

So, when Sans does the Infinite extend turn thing, he makes so is never your turn. Even when he go to sleep, the power is still on. But he also actively need to stop Frisk from going to the attack button too. If he don't, Frisk can just go to the attack button himself, and attack Sans.
So les't see, Frisk need the buttons to make his actions, but when is a monster turn, they take Frisk away from his menu, and Frisk can't act anymore. When a turn ends, he goes back to the menu, and can attack again. Sans making his turn Infinite negs that.
Is really a Frisk weakennes, Picollo can do stuff regardless If is Sans turn.
all of this is countered by the simple fact that the turn thing is a law of how the undertale reality works, said law that sans alters it to be what he wants in his battle, aka laws of other realities he will be able to alter it all the same to what he altered it to be in undertale, aka an unfair turn based fight in which he has the advantage by doing all the things that he is described as doing in the profile due to it being a turn based fight
That don't really counter anything trought.
He can do the thing he does in his profile, i never said he can't.

Yeah it takes some seconds to actually off the target. Piccolo can fire a blast and kill him but we are all acting like he is braindead. Also can comeone count votes? It's probably 6 or 7-4 for Sans if I have counted it right. Might even be 8-3 cause Josh changed his vote.
Some of the votes are kinda Fallacy, since "FRA" don't exist, but yeah more or less 6 to 3.

Damn, Imagine saying X FRA when you are the first to talk in a Thread

Couldn't be me, Totally, Trust me bro
The vote just doesn't count. You need someone to have stated the reasons to you know...say for reasons above. It's like saying I will order what the previous guy did except there was no previous order.

images_20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back