• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that even hit anyone besides grabbed characters like raditz?
Cell's SPM hit Piccolo....Ironically
No idea why he didn't move out of the way.
But he does not really start with them though? Why would he against someone who is literally in the same tier as Mr. Satan? DB characters have never used attacks other than basic ones if they're against fodders.
Because he is gonna be thrown on the ground without being able to relatiate. Why would he think Sans is fodder. Since Sans is gonna put himself straight up as a threat and Piccolo already sees him as an enemy he isn't gonna be taking it easy with him.

Bro's move is more useless than Yamcha 💀 💀 💀

Literally cannot hit anyone without anyone being grabbed or not moving
No idea he thought it would help against Goku as initially planned. At least Spirit Bomb is a big ass bomb. Also Yamcha doesn't have that any bad moves. The combo is nice, the kameahameha is well a kamehameha and the ball he produces can change directions. It's pretty average.

Because he has a really small PL? And that is the primary metric in the DB verse, they never dealt with characters who are weak af but are haxlords.
Well he isn't even in his original universe though. I feel that would make him pretty tense? Like why are we doing this again it's ridiculous.

How would Piccolo know even know that Sans is something unusual, weird aliens are a everyday thing in DB.
Because he has been transferred somehow to another reality where he doesn't pick the ki of anyone he knows while everyone is unfamiliar and the first thing he sees is a skeleton slamming him down in some way. What do you think he is gonna do? Like are we being real? Anyone would just destroy the place with that. And he already sees him as an enemy. He knows it wouldn't be good with him. So prove to me why Piccolo when taken to another dimensions with someone attacking me who he already views as an enemy to whom losing would prove bad wouldn't just delete him from existence. And their ki sensing range is at least able to span most of the universe so yes he knows he is somewhere else.

Because he has been transferred somehow to another reality and the first thing he sees is a skeleton slamming him down in some way. What do you think he is gonna do? Like are we being real? Anyone would just destroy the place with that.
Piccolo is not gonna to blast away a whole area with innocents just to kill someone else, come on. This is not OG DB Piccolo.

Piccolo is not gonna to blast away a whole area with innocents just to kill someone else, come on. This is not OG DB Piccolo.
He is not on Earth. He is in another reality far from his own and he is against a skeleton who he already knows is an enemy and who makes that point further by slamming him down. Why would he go easy on him and his place? For all he knows that's all there is here.

Orange Piccolo will start tanking the attacks showned with Gamma 2
Already debunked this, but okay.
Even if he doesn't he will start with H2H like any character
The problem is Sans attacks first here, so is way more likely from him not start with HtoH, because of the unespected move.

Because of how usually cautios he is, he would try to use his other technique, which Sans don't even a answer to.

And even If he start with Punches and kicks, he would still defeat Sans anyway because of Ki crush.

Sans will always attack first with law hax and that will catch Piccolo offguard,
Sure.
No way in hell he just gets slammed in the ground and justs says "Anyway, lemme just get up" Literally every character from DB gets shocked when the opponent does something unexpected
Gets shocked ≠ do nothing trought

Even then, that's not even true lol.
Sans has TP + Instinctive action and Higher reaction speed to dodge everything Piccolo dishes out except aoe blasts
You have your winner here.
All his ki Blast have AoE.
Piccolo will get blasted by Danmaku coming from alot of directions at the same time
Picollo gonna blast Sans, yeah.
Not that Picollo never Dodge Danmaku before, but anyway.
Gasters blasters are far faster then both of them, Piccolo won't be fast enough to dodge
Sim dodging br br
My vote will be on Sans FRA
Din't you already vote?
But there's just Sans there?

Lol frost had better danmaku and only one caught him in the leg. How many projectiles does Sans use simultaneously? Is it even danmaku actually? Also
the normal explosions of them are so small that sans can dodge them easily enough
Sans avoid is barely bigger than a simple attack so he is pretty dead. Like he was barely sidestepping them which is pretty bad against anything exploding.

Lol frost had better danmaku and only one caught him in the leg.
frost didn't had nearly as complex danmaku

How many projectiles does Sans use simultaneously? Is it even danmaku actually? Also
it upscales from everyone else in undertale due to being the canonically hardest boss, also also:

Sans avoid is barely bigger than a simple attack so he is pretty dead. Like he was barely sidestepping them which is pretty bad against anything exploding.
and what stops him from just going away from the explosion with his higher reactions + teleport + time stop as last resort? it is a small explosion, he can just do a bigger side step to avoid it

it upscales from everyone else in undertale due to being the canonically hardest boss, also also:
Doesn't work like that. Also that is not Danmaku. The page literally says 20-24 minimum simultaneously. Here it's 3.
frost didn't had nearly as complex danmaku
Oh he had way worse than a predictable straight beam. The fight won't even reach the part you just showed and even that was pretty basic. Only Omega flowery had actual danmaku.
and what stops him from just going away from the explosion with his higher reactions + teleport + time stop as last resort? it is a small explosion, he can just do a bigger side step to avoid it
That he won't know it explodes until it's too late and hasn't actually shown anything except sidestepping and even if he does he will just sidestep the projectile until it explodes. Also he doesn't have time stop.

Doesn't work like that.
literally does

Also that is not Danmaku.
The page literally says 20-24 minimum simultaneously. Here it's 3.
"To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time."
wrong, they don't need to be at the same time

Oh he had way worse than a predictable straight beam.
sans' attacks with bones coming from many directions and multiple beams at different angles all at different directions, i already showed the danmaku sans is capable of, now show me one that frost was capable of

The fight won't even reach the part you just showed and even that was pretty basic. Only Omega flowery had actual danmaku.
that was anything but basic tf? also:

with sans being canonically harder than all of them

That he won't know it explodes until it's too late
higher reactions, he would notice the explosion and then dodge it

and hasn't actually shown anything except sidestepping and even if he does he will just sidestep the projectile until it explodes.
and what stops him from side steping further? or teleporting?

Also he doesn't have time stop.
Do you even read the profiles?

Well how does it work?
thought based

If he has it why is it likely?

which is a canon thing in undertale and is what sans manipulates in his fight, also:
"and infinitely extending his turn, making the opponent unable to attack him given it's not their turn yet."
sans makes the battle be of turns, hence why he not attacking makes them not be able to attack him
I have actually have another argument against this point, but i don't think is nescessary.
yeah, in difficult
But the question as about the numbers of projectiles he uses.

no you didn't, all you said is that you don't like the wording, but it is clear in what it is saying there

I have actually have another argument against this point, but i don't think is nescessary.
well, i say that it is

But the question as about the numbers of projectiles he uses.
it was about which one was harder to dodge

He can´t attack either which mean that he has to "fight" and while he is fighting, the opponent can fight back
no since it is a turn based thing, he can only do that because he is making the fight work on turns that work like that

Sans is not forcing rpg mechanics or ALL of his fight are gonna be removed, because no one said anything about this in ANY fight
my dude, the law hax is a fairly recent thing, if you want to remove them be my guest

Btw, idk why piccolo just doesn't use a light grenade to clash with the danmaku if he seeing all of this shit in his POV.

"To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time."
wrong, they don't need to be at the same time
Did you just skip the exact next part...Dude can you stop lying?
literally does
Again more lies
with sans being canonically harder than all of them
Asgore and Asriel have it. Undyne does not...and apparently Sans also doesn't. Anyone wants to make a crt about it?
higher reactions, he would notice the explosion and then dodge it
Doesn't mean he can react to the explosion.
and what stops him from side steping further? or teleporting?
That he apparently isn't very fond of it. Also him not knowing they explode and being caught mid sidestep.
Yeah nothing shows time stop here. Not buying it. One is a pretty regular focusing on the character thing. One is the scene cutting and him just teleporting and the other which is kinda similar just has him placing the player on different attacks. So he either doesn't or he does and can't even attack on it. Or move. Considering he didn't evade any attack with it it's very much likely he doesn't have anything of the sort. Also lol at the random Papyrus quote proving nothing. Anything more substantial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back