• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacks don't have to be created at the same time but they do have to be fired at the same time.
"To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time."
Aka all the attacks sans ever does
Good Sans dies to one ki blast exploding due to barely sidestepping it
that he can also dodge easily enough, while piccolo needs to perfect dodge all of sans' attack or he dies

They don't fit... No idea why you think they fit at all. Maybe they were there before the standards changed.
they do, make a crt or stop

Never said he doesn't. He just won't have time to dodge the explosion as well.
The explosion that is slower than his reaction speed?

What see them exploding is Piccolo gonna do a demonstration? They explode after he barely sidesteps them. He will see them from the Underunderworld.
And he will react to the explosion with his reaction time and movement mobility to dodge

Ok dropping the time stop. He still doesn't use it often so it doesn't change much despite me not seeing any info for it.
He uses it all the time in his battle as the description for it shows

You’re treating this like it’s an instant death move when it really doesn’t act that fast
It can kill frisk in 5 seconds, piccolo would have even less than that

Okay, but the profile don't mention that you can't attack while Sans is attacking in his Law Manipulation. Try to use logic don't really take a way this fact. Like i said, is not on his profile. The "can extend his turn so is never the player turn" is not exactly mean anything.
It means that he fights on turns, so him not letting his pass makes you unable to attack since it isn't your turn yet, why do you think they mention turns at all there?

Time to go to medium level difficulty

So, when Sans does the Infinite extend turn thing, he makes so is never your turn. Even when he go to sleep, the power is still on.
It was always one since the begining, hence why he alaways attacks first, because fighting him is in a different set of rules for the fight

But he also actively need to stop Frisk from going to the attack button too. If he don't, Frisk can just go to the attack button himself, and attack Sans.
no they can't, they need to break the rules of the game also to do that, normally they couln't

So les't see, Frisk need the buttons to make his actions, but when is a monster turn, they take Frisk away from his menu, and Frisk can't act anymore. When a turn ends, he goes back to the menu, and can attack again. Sans making his turn Infinite negs that.
Is really a Frisk weakennes, Picollo can do stuff regardless If is Sans turn.
It is not a weakness, it is a law of their reality that sans alters to work in his way, aka thay would be the case for anyone he fought

That don't really counter anything trought.
He can do the thing he does in his profile, i never said he can't.
And he does that by making the battle a turn fight, like what the profiles says again and again

The vote just doesn't count. You need someone to have stated the reasons to you know...say for reasons above. It's like saying I will order what the previous guy did except there was no previous order.
Like what i did in the begining of the thread? And what several others also did?

"To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time."
Aka all the attacks sans ever does
When are 20 attacks ever be shown to be in motion roughtly in the same time? Not even 10 are shown.
that he can also dodge easily enough, while piccolo needs to perfect dodge all of sans' attack or he dies
He really can't. Meanwhile Sans attacks are way more basic If I'm not missing some.
The explosion that is slower than his reaction speed?
Why would it be?
He uses it all the time in his battle as the description for it shows
For sure he used it so much to just spam dozens of skulls simultaneously and kill the MC. Except when he didn't. Also he doesn't open with it. He doesn't even proceed with it. He needs to be driven in a corner to even use it.
Like what i did in the begining of the thread? And what several others also did?
Damn you didn't even read the reply you replied to.

When are 20 attacks ever be shown to be in motion roughtly in the same time? Not even 10 are shown.
in the undyne one i showed and in the attack from sans i showed, also

count each bone, how many are moving?

He really can't.
yes he can, higher reactions + teleport + time stop, if he needs to doge he will be able to

Meanwhile Sans attacks are way more basic If I'm not missing some.
canonically harder than all the other attacks in underata

Why would it be?
because the explosion scales to piccolo's combat speed, which is comparable to sans's combat speed due to speed equal, which is slower than his reaction speed

For sure he used it so much to just spam dozens of skulls simultaneously and kill the MC. Except when he didn't.

we accept those as examples of his time stop btw, so don't even try to ignore the profile ok?

Also he doesn't open with it. He doesn't even proceed with it. He needs to be driven in a corner to even use it.
if he is about to be hit and die, then he would either teleport to dodge or time stop to dodge, it is simple logic with his higher reactions

Damn you didn't even read the reply you replied to.
i did and stand what i said

it-is-what-it-is-271229-1.jpg

"Sans attacks are instant"
"Sans has law manip"
"Sans has intagible attacks"
Undertale fans need to be studied by the NASA they are different kind of breed.

Yeah and Piccolo will survive it, its unclear how long it takes for the poison to kill. All we have is game mechanics. He just shoots a large blast if Sans dodges too many, or extend his arms which will make it harder to dodge because size
  • It's unclear.
  • We see that it takes max 4 seconds.

Taking 4 seconds is a game mechanic, its not like healthbar numbers and the amount of damage you do in video games is canon
Arguing "lol game mechanic" in Undertale is definitely not work bud.

Plus the 20 HP is accepted given that we use the LV 0 ATK/DEF stats for Frisk at their minimum.

I'm really not gonna stress the same arguments in here too
Sans FRA, nice day to everyone who participate here

What is stoping sans from dodging it?
A ki blast barrage. He would not start with it, but would use it if sans keeps dodging. sans wouldn't be able to dodge every punch, he doesn't have notable dodging skill feats other than moving to the side to avoid Frisk's attacks, which could be because of speed.

What are the reasons above?
Karma poison can kill Frisk's soul in seconds. Not really relevant if Piccolo would be hypersonic the moment he starts getting serious and isn't standing still, 4 seconds would be an eternity

Another thing I wanna point out is that ki is their life force and spirit's energy and Piccolo definitely has more spirit than Frisk's, so maybe Piccolo's soul would just not get killed in a timeframe that short

Picollo just passively defeat Sans GG.

1. Cell doesn't even always do this. He didn't use it on Mr Satan for example. This means its not a passive property of ki and Piccolo wouldn't be using it
2. Beerus doesn't even do this again afterwards, which again, means its not a passive ability

So to conclude, this is an active ability and you would have to prove Piccolo would be willing to use it in character. Or even prove he can use it at all, remember that not everyone in DB has every ki ability even if it looks basic

Also as far as I know Karma leaves you with one hp no matter what. Haven't seen someone dying just from the burn from the attack.

Also piccolo can intercept the Projectiles since they are not intangible. And in the scenario he uses ki barrier which I admit he almost never does it would be a steamroll for him.

A ki blast barrage. He would not start with it, but would use it if sans keeps dodging. sans wouldn't be able to dodge every punch, he doesn't have notable dodging skill feats other than moving to the side to avoid Frisk's attacks, which could be because of speed.
Sans only needs to hit piccolo for, at max. 4 seconds for him to kill our orange slug man

Karma poison can kill Frisk's soul in seconds. Not really relevant if Piccolo would be hypersonic the moment he starts getting serious and isn't standing still, 4 seconds would be an eternity
It is 4 seconds in thr perspective of a hypersonic chat

Another thing I wanna point out is that ki is their life force and spirit's energy and Piccolo definitely has more spirit than Frisk's, so maybe Piccolo's soul would just not get killed in a timeframe that short
Define "more spirity" because the souls in undertale are far too different for them to be equalized like that, besides, is there really any way to say that piccolo has "more spirit" than frisk? What does that even mean?

Besides, sans' also physically negs durability with Karma, so resisting the soul part will not help to survive his attacks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back