• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that proves that he would immediatly use that to crush someone just because he was trown in the ground because?
Because it's the easiest solution. Piccolo is pragmatic.
Show me any proof at all that piccolo would go with that imediatly instead of a normal ki blast
Can't because noone would die from that in Db from the people that fight him. Now do tell me why he wouldn't use it against a literal paper compared to everyone.
any reason for piccolo not to try and block the attacks he would know that are 9-B? Also you are going much of a headcanon of the specific way piccolo would fight, show me a scene where piccolo fights in such specific way that you are describing
Literally in any fight piccolo starts mostly blasting

Here he uses it right after putting some distance.

During Raditz he used a ki blast right after meeting him.

Also here he used explosive wave when faced with a hard to hit enemy:

1st prediction is this is gonna go inconclusive
2nd Is this is either gonna be derailed or get really heated. I hope it gets derailed.

Is this 4-4? If anyone is keeping track.

Also I don't think Angels are that much better in this fight. Referring to Zetsu's comment.

Alright, made my complaint, and now I can say that Sans does indeed stomp.

You guys have to understand that Piccolo does not start with AoE most of the time, he begins with normal H2H or ki blasts like every other Z fighter, both of these being easy af to deal for Sans, which will end up Piccolo being targetted from Sans' stuff and will get his SOUL blasted to oblivion.
That’s weird, it should be listed on the profile it is.
It is indeed in profile.

Alright, made my complaint, and now I can say that Sans does indeed stomp.

You guys have to understand that Piccolo does not start with AoE most of the time, he begins with normal H2H or ki blasts like every other Z fighter, both of these being easy af to deal for Sans, which will end up Piccolo being targetted from Sans' stuff and will get his SOUL blasted to oblivion.
You talk like no one said that with Krillin too

Trust me i said that and we got nowhere

Because it's the easiest solution. Piccolo is pragmatic.
Piccolo didn't do ir with Dr.Gero even when he was strong enough to crush him easily, again, show me a scene of piccolo doing this imediatly even with a small thing such as being trown in the ground, show me how this is in character for him to do at all

Can't because noone would die from that in Db from the people that fight him. Now do tell me why he wouldn't use it against a literal paper compared to everyone.
You are the one with the positive claim that "he would do it" you are the one with the burden of proof here, not me

Literally in any fight piccolo starts mostly blasting

Here he uses it right after putting some distance.

So your example of him starting with that is a fight which he didn't started with that but instead started by putting distance first? Got it

During Raditz he used a ki blast right after meeting him.
i was asking for proof of him starting with AOE not ki blasts, besides what stops sans from dodging?

Also here he used explosive wave when faced with a hard to hit enemy:

As you said, Piccolo wouldn't know that sans is hard to hit until he tries to hit him, aka he wouldn't start with that

1st prediction is this is gonna go inconclusive
2nd Is this is either gonna be derailed or get really heated. I hope it gets derailed.
Also since they are fighting in undertale's reality theb they must folliw thr turn based rule of it, aka piccolo would not be able to attack on sans' turn

Even then the profile notes that it would be like thay either way:
"infinitely extending his turn, making the opponent unable to attack him given it's not their turn yet"

Shit, I’m curious, is the Karma thing purely kill based or is it good and evil based?
Neither, both of them are headcanon made from fanon way back then. It just is like that to anyone.
No I mean would Piccolo’s TK work in the box?
Did Piccolo even use TK in character though? Plus the box is not literal, is just to show through the SOUL how the character moves in the danmaku.

Piccolo didn't do ir with Dr.Gero even when he was strong enough to crush him easily, again, show me a scene of piccolo doing this imediatly even with a small thing such as being trown in the ground, show me how this is in character for him to do at all
His telekinesis is really weak: But he used it against gamma.
So your example of him starting with that is a fight which he didn't started with that but instead started by putting distance first? Got it
He wouldn't be able to put distance here. Which is why he would straight up use it. If he feels the opponent is able to restrict him he just straight up uses it.
i was asking for proof of him starting with AOE not ki blasts, besides what stops sans from dodging?
He can dodge but if he goes out of his effective range it's over.
As you said, Piccolo wouldn't know that sans is hard to hit until he tries to hit him, aka he wouldn't start with that
Ok piccolo shoots one blast Sans avoids it and then explodes. It really wouldn't change the time taken that much as long as he doesn't use SBC or Hellzone Grenade but hellzone grenade locks onto the target which is also gg.
Also since they are fighting in undertale's reality theb they must folliw thr turn based rule of it, aka piccolo would not be able to attack on sans' turn
How does that work? Does Piccolo do a turn based thing? That would make him straight up resort to explosive wave.

Orange Piccolo will start tanking the attacks showned with Gamma 2

Even if he doesn't he will start with H2H like any character

Sans will always attack first with law hax and that will catch Piccolo offguard, No way in hell he just gets slammed in the ground and justs says "Anyway, lemme just get up" Literally every character from DB gets shocked when the opponent does something unexpected

Sans has TP + Instinctive action and Higher reaction speed to dodge everything Piccolo dishes out except aoe blasts

Piccolo will get blasted by Danmaku coming from alot of directions at the same time

Gasters blasters are far faster then both of them, Piccolo won't be fast enough to dodge

My vote will be on Sans FRA

Neither, both of them are headcanon made from fanon way back then. It just is like that to anyone.
Alright fair enough
Did Piccolo even use TK in character though? Plus the box is not literal, is just to show through the SOUL how the character moves in the danmaku
I think acouple times, even if he hasn’t I feel as though he’d be smart enough to use it. Also sorry, I just think calling it the box is funny

His telekinesis is really weak: But he used it against gamma.

Your argument is that he would tk crush sans himself, i asked for proof of him doing that to his oponents directly instead of jus trowing stuff at them

He wouldn't be able to put distance here. Which is why he would straight up use it. If he feels the opponent is able to restrict him he just straight up uses it.
well, he would need to figure that out in 3 seconds or he dies

He can dodge but if he goes out of his effective range it's over.
Faster reactions, he can go away from the explosion

Ok piccolo shoots one blast Sans avoids it and then explodes.
unless piccolo is firing close to sans instead of directly at him, besides, what stops sans from dodging the explosion itself?

It really wouldn't change the time taken that much as long as he doesn't use SBC or Hellzone Grenade but hellzone grenade locks onto the target which is also gg.
i can count on my fingers of 1 hand how many times piccolo used that

How does that work? Does Piccolo do a turn based thing? That would make him straight up resort to explosive wave.
He wouldn't be able to attack unless it is his turn

I think acouple times, even if he hasn’t I feel as though he’d be smart enough to use it. Also sorry, I just think calling it the box is funny
Thing is, Piccolo barely used in in character, and him not having used it once in DBS (if I am not wrong) is definitely telling he won't here.

Ngl if Persona ever gets downgraded, I kinda wanna do a Persona thread with sans, I feel like it would be fun.
Anyway I’ll change my hotel for Sans

Orange Piccolo will start tanking the attacks showned with Gamma 2
Piccolo did that because he knew Gamma 2. He doesn't know anything about Sans.
Your argument is that he would tk crush sans himself, i asked for proof of him doing that to his oponents directly instead of jus trowing stuff at them
Here is piccolo lifting Gohan. We know he can compress objects and that he can affect living beings so he can do that to Sans.
well, he would need to figure that out in 3 seconds or he dies
Well Piccolo is one of the smartest members in the whole cast in smarts so yes he would.
Faster reactions, he can go away from the explosion
Why wouldn't he dodge farther away?
i can count on my fingers of 1 hand how many times piccolo used that
Considering that you can count Piccolo fights at 2 that's not saying a lot. Goku, Raditz, Nappa, Frieza, Android 17, Cell, Beerus, Some random mooks in Rof?, Frost, Top where he did fight a lot of people and in the movie with Gamma 2 and Broly.

In the frost fight he literally used SPM straigh off the beginning:
He wouldn't be able to attack unless it is his turn
What constitutes as a turn in a real fight? So does piccolo remain immobilized? He can't retaliate? Something is pushing him? How does that work when not in a game? Also with so stuff Piccolo is gonna see from not being able to act like he usually does he probably just busts the whole place. But considering Sans fight turn based and flowey does in an arcade I have no idea what would happen here.

Well I hope he would go for explosive wave or hellzone grenade....The fact he has become fond of that shit technigue is a big minus to him yeah. Though can't fault him in DB logic.
But he does not really start with them though? Why would he against someone who is literally in the same tier as Mr. Satan? DB characters have never used attacks other than basic ones if they're against fodders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back