• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this a spite/stomp match cuz ever since the most recent DBS Episode, i've been wondering on how would Hit fair against Sans?

Hit dragon ball super by naironkr-d9vh3mn
The Time Hitma

You re gonna have a bad time by incubusphanto-d9ao0lq
You gonna have a bad time

VERSUS

Who wins and why?

Hit goes straight for the kill and always one-shots all of his targets (according to Whis.)

So... I'll go with Hit, because even if Sans can remain conscious of his actions while the time-skip/stop happens he would be unable to dodge Hit's attacks via teleporting because he would still get blitzed by Hit. (at the very least Relativistic+ Vs. MFTL+ (100's of billions.)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

If Hit doesn't go straight for the kill (for no reason), Sans can:

1) Have a "free shot", which will OHKO Hit because, being a 1,000+ year old Hitman, his kill count must be insanely high.

2) Have a "free shot", but Hit dodges it and kills Sans via Tokitobashi.

I'm tempted to say Hit, due to not being like the Gods and actually going for a straight kill due to being a hitman. However, I would probably wait until we get to completely see his fight and fully see him in action.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm tempted to say Hit, due to not being like the Gods and actually going for a straight kill due to being a hitman. However, I would probably wait until we get to completely see his fight and fully see him in action.
I agree. For all we know, Hit can have even more techniques at his disposal that will help him on this match, like those shiny holes he made on Frost.

well i would say hit due to being a person who can kill without hesitation though Hit may be able to stop time completely in the preview not just skip it now so as Alex said those shiny holes though Rest in pieces frost lol so i would give it to hit for now

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I find it very weird that a "Vs. Sans" thread is not ending in "inconclusive" lol.
Depends on whether or not Toriyama decides to give Hit some reeeeeeeeaaallly dumb weakness. lol
His weakness is touching his **** head.

Canon Cooler bl-Hit-zes and timeskip makes this more in his odds. He won't even try to let Sans get off an attack, unlike Beerus. Sans has better music though.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Hit is literally the Sans of DBZ
I'm not joking. His ability even turn the screen black like Sans' and it's related to time.

Like. Toriyama wtf.
No...
Absolutly yes.
Hit and Sans are completely different, now I say we end this here so as to not further de-rail the thread.

That 0.1 second time freezing pretty much decides the entire fight. That ability coupled with Hit's insane stats are pretty much a direct counter to Sans.

Given that we've only seen the bare minimum out of Tokitobashi, I believe Hit will win with ease.

Could this be added to their profiles?

I don't think we need to wait everyone is leaning towards Hit even with the little screen time hes gotten

I s u-c l o n e said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
to be honest i think we should wait untill we get full info on hit
But if we can draw a conclusion from what little we know then why wait?
Wait until we have more in-depth info about Hit. Like more abilities, physical attributes and maybe a weakness for Sans to exploit. It is just isnt fair for Sans anyway.

Ok a skeleton with karma retribution who tires out after 10 minutes into an intense fight with an "Idea" of character or a Hitman who goes straight for the kill and gave SSGSS Vegeta a run for his money, Am gonna go with Hit , but then again we have to wait until something else pops up about him other then he kicked the prince of vegetables arse while in super god mode

going from here, it is obvious that hit wud win if he is in character

but he might have a weakness, so we shud most likely wait

Alexcar3000 said:
Hit is getting more and more powerful... is Sans screwed then?
Hit looks like he'll be able to keep up with SSjB with Kaio-ken x`10. Pretty sure he's screwed.

That and now HIt has improved his Time-Leap to .5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back