• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP) Composite Human attempts to no-hit Sans (Sans Undertale vs Composite Human (Real World))

Conditions: CH has tech up to 9-B and 1-2 weeks of prep (maybe more, idk what is more fair), fight takes place in the Last Corridor, speed is equal. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise. (The last corridor for a frame of reference)

SANS UNDERTALE be like: 1

The human amalgamation:

They both become friends over bad food (incon):

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
I feel like a disadvantage CH might have is not being able use their prior knowledge on Sans' attack patterns, as how they are represented in he Undertale battle system would be significantly different than a real fight.

I feel like a disadvantage CH might have is not being able use their prior knowledge on Sans' attack patterns, as how they are represented in he Undertale battle system would be significantly different than a real fight.
Does any human even have experience with damaku at the very least?

We have human danmaku IRL (machine guns that can shoot many rounds in seconds, fragments from bombs, etc), and they're significantly faster than any human.

Anyways, does CH have any wincon currently here?

Does any human even have experience with damaku at the very least?

We have human danmaku IRL (machine guns that can shoot many rounds in seconds, fragments from bombs, etc), and they're significantly faster than any human.

Anyways, does CH have any wincon currently here?
No, no human ha. Experience wirh Danmaku as dodging any of this guns wouldn't be dodging in the middle of the shoots but completly runnig out of the AOE of It

Human also can't block the bones sinse they are intengible

Sans fighting in a "undertale fight system" was debunked some time ago, he just fights like a normal fight with his powers

What the fastest 9-B option the human has? Could he do a air strike?

No, no human ha. Experience wirh Danmaku as dodging any of this guns wouldn't be dodging in the middle of the shoots but completly runnig out of the AOE of It

Human also can't block the bones sinse they are intengible

Sans fighting in a "undertale fight system" was debunked some time ago, he just fights like a normal fight with his powers

What the fastest 9-B option the human has? Could he do a air strike?
I wasn’t saying the fight was in an undertale fight system, I was saying prior knowledge of sans’ attack patterns wouldn’t matter because it is a normal fight

I wasn’t saying the fight was in an undertale fight system, I was saying prior knowledge of sans’ attack patterns wouldn’t matter because it is a normal fight
Oh... ye CH wouldn't have the knoldge anyway sinse aparently if in a battle one character has the other as fiction in their verse we ignore that and act as if they never seen any work of fiction of the other

So for one, Sans' telekinesis wouldn't work. Nor would whatever a Blue soul would do in a 3D space, since CH doesn't have a soul. This means the only thing CH has to avoid is Sans's bones and ghaster blasters. Since Frisk and Sans were roughly equal in speed in the fight, considering Sans could just dodge everything and Frisk could dodge his attacks, CH could very well just do the same Frisk did and just aimdodge the ghaster blasters since they take a moment to fire. I mean Sans isn't overly danmaku of a character. His patterns make you just jump repeatedly in place or move around platforms, which CH would already be very well suited for considering their expertise in parkour and acrobatics.

So for one, Sans' telekinesis wouldn't work. Nor would whatever a Blue soul would do in a 3D space, since CH doesn't have a soul. This means the only thing CH has to avoid is Sans's bones and ghaster blasters. Since Frisk and Sans were roughly equal in speed in the fight, considering Sans could just dodge everything and Frisk could dodge his attacks, CH could very well just do the same Frisk did and just aimdodge the ghaster blasters since they take a moment to fire. I mean Sans isn't overly danmaku of a character. His patterns make you just jump repeatedly in place or move around platforms, which CH would already be very well suited for considering their expertise in parkour and acrobatics.
Whwnever frisk soul isn't blue It can fly trough... some of sans danmaku are completly unavoidable thanks to that

Whwnever frisk soul isn't blue It can fly trough... some of sans danmaku are completly unavoidable thanks to that
I feel like it would be equally as avoidable if not easier since Frisk doesn't need to abide by having to go down when they go up. Also it's weird because Frisk's soul being able to fly normally and Blue soul applying gravity implies that Frisk could just fly, which is weird.

Anyway, with what I said above, even if CH doesn't have an instant ranged option, they could probably just survive until Sans gets tired to then kill him.

I feel like it would be equally as avoidable if not easier since Frisk doesn't need to abide by having to go down when they go up. Also it's weird because Frisk's soul being able to fly normally and Blue soul applying gravity implies that Frisk could just fly, which is weird.

Anyway, with what I said above, even if CH doesn't have an instant ranged option, they could probably just survive until Sans gets tired to then kill him.
It's a strange situation on undertale, but basically, frisk can dodge with his soul and this is enough to take dodge, not to mention that sans bones walls are extremely huge(we have the soul size and It' almost the same size as frik... making the bone atcks multiple frisks in size

Comp Human has a soul, vs battles assumes all characters do unless there's a statement or something to prove otherwise

I get that CH is maybe a weird case of this given they're real-ish and obviously souls aren't proven to exist irl, but Sans' stuff should work

Comp Human has a soul, vs battles assumes all characters do unless there's a statement or something to prove otherwise
Bro, souls don't have scientific evidence of existing 💀. That's on CH's profile. That falls in the "something to prove otherwise" category.

The issue of souls existing is scientific evidence. We might as well start making profiles on souls and ghosts and othe supernatural stuff in the main wiki if we assume souls exist IRL.

If you want to maintain a civil albeit potentially emotional debate on the existance of souls IRL, be my guest.

Souls are assumed to exist for every verse, no matter how realistic, they don't really need to be proven to exist, it's just a standard verse equalization thing

Maybe CH is different given they're from a hypothetical real world and the real world goes by different rules than fiction does. I don't recall this being the case for any of the RW profiles though, it sure isn't listed on any of them

I'm not trying to start a deep conversation about religion and whether or not souls exist irl LOL, just saying that by the site's standards, even characters from Breaking Bad or other highly realistic verses are assumed to have souls for vs debate purposes.

Maybe CH is different given they're from a hypothetical real world and the real world goes by different rules than fiction does. I don't recall this being the case for any of the RW profiles though, it sure isn't listed on any of them
There's many reasons why the profiles don't really have resistance/immunity to soul manipulation

It could be that it's not very overpowered in terms of a resistance and that most/all organisms in IRL can be argued to not have a soul. And thus, it would break some unwritten rules to put an ability like literal slowregen/soul immunity for every human on site. I explained this in more detail in the notes section of the remastered profile.

CH is the peak strengths of every human, that would include the peak strength of having no soul for either human.

And since you've said "something to prove otherwise" wouldn't the verse equalization argument take away the "unless proved otherwise" or "you can't restrict abilities" stuff and rules?

Like, if a realistic verse has clearly established that souls don't exist, and would technically qualify for soul immunity/resistance, and if we use the verse arguement, that would be implicitly be restricting abilities.

Of course, if you ask me, proving supernatural stuff like this would get into a grey area of scientific proof and possibly emotionally heated debate. Souls also has ties to religion too.
The thing is, if we allow CH into having a soul, then other religious things would have to be accounted for which give CH various abilities like immortality, non physical interaction, I mean if CH was fighting a ghost character they would be able to just eat them, which is incredibly odd.

and there's also too many conflicting religions to really put to use to that. Just seems like the safest option. Also Frisk simply isn't a normal human, considering human souls in Undertale have incredible power. So theres that.

Also CH is also just the best human being ever. Idk if KARMA would work or do much against that. Unless that's unconfirmed...

It's a strange situation on undertale, but basically, frisk can dodge with his soul and this is enough to take dodge, not to mention that sans bones walls are extremely huge(we have the soul size and It' almost the same size as frik... making the bone atcks multiple frisks in size
Also Sans never makes his attacks undodgeable unless he's completely bloodlusted. He probably wouldn't Bone trap CH.

Also CH is also just the best human being ever. Idk if KARMA would work or do much against that. Unless that's unconfirmed...
He is cannonically a phisicophat without emphaty trough

Also karma having to do with your sins is kinda of headcannon

Anyway, I belive CH is ****** in direct combat so Her prepare time is her only wincon hum... sans peobable would die from the vomit gun atack

Reality Equalization gives CH a UT-style SOUL, that how it work
Not really lol, not how that works

Realityequalization is for 1 thing, powersources that have nothing to do with one another beig able to interact, so for exemple, Ki from DB and Chakara from Naruto are the same, so if there is a chalara stealing power It will work on KI

Well, CH killed every human ever and committed every genocide, so Sans might be pissed.
They also would be the one who would have stopped all of that. See what I mean? But if it doesn't matter now since it's not how KARMA works.
He is cannonically a phisicophat without emphaty trough

Also karma having to do with your sins is kinda of headcannon

Anyway, I belive CH is ****** in direct combat so Her prepare time is her only wincon hum... sans peobable would die from the vomit gun atack
I'd disagree. Sans's attacks in the actual fight against Frisk isn't particularly impossible to avoid seemingly in real life. His jumping-in-place attack is exactly what it is, CH has been on that Wipeout obstacle before. And CH can also pretty easily just hop from platform to platform. The tall bone attacks Sans uses are either blue, or don't actually hurt Frisk since Sans cuts the fight for a moment and moves on to another attack pattern. Also compared to Frisk's soul, (and Frisk is a young child), the bones wouldn't even be that tall compared to CH.

Also a question, but with speed equal, does that mean that things like weapons and vehicles are also equal in speed to Sans? I mean compared to a CH, a gun would blitz them. And Sans and CH have equal speed, so... a gun would blitz Sans with this logic

I'd disagree. Sans's attacks in the actual fight against Frisk isn't particularly impossible to avoid seemingly in real life. His jumping-in-place attack is exactly what it is, CH has been on that Wipeout obstacle before. And CH can also pretty easily just hop from platform to platform.
Frisk has high acrobatic and can fly with his soul lol, also this could count as game mechanics

Also sans has a lot more atacks then just the plataform ones lol

Reality Equalization gives CH a UT-style SOUL, that how it work
Now I feel conflicted to update stuff like soul manip resistance to soul immunity, since immunity can qualify if an entity entirely lacks what would normally be affected.

I'm planning to update stuff to give CH physical pain immunity, since they lack pain. And it's scientifically proven that there are no souls so far.

Is everyone here ok with updating some of the resistances to immunities later on if CH entirely lacks what would normally be affected?

Frisk has high acrobatic and can fly with his soul lol, also this could count as game mechanics

Also sans has a lot more atacks then just the plataform ones lol
Frisk doesn't have flight. And even if they did, CH also has that as well. Not even with vehicles, they could just strap on a jetpack or something. And gaster blasters take a moment to fire. CH has more than enough time to just aimdodge them. And I doubt CH would ever want to be in the gazing area of a giant animal skeleton with glowing eyes in the first place.

And telekinesis is soul-reliant so it wouldn't work on CH either

Also a question, but with speed equal, does that mean that things like weapons and vehicles are also equal in speed to Sans? I mean compared to a CH, a gun would blitz them. And Sans and CH have equal speed, so... a gun would blitz Sans with this logic
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc"

CH's lasers, guns, etc can still blitz Sans given the opportunity.

There was an entire thread about giving IRL profiles soul immunity, it didn't pass
It... Really dosnt matter wether or not those concepts are real or not. Its common in fiction, therefor a standard. and it works against IRL because we, as a site whole, agreed to it.

I mean, do we grant IRL profiles immunity to time travel paradoxes because in real life, traveling back to the past is impossible? Are FTL characters now capable of time travel if they fight in the real world universe because physics work like that?
If the reason for not wanting it to be a standard assumption for everyone and everything to have souls simple because "We cannot scientifically prove souls exist", we might as well do the same thing for mind manipulation, fate manipulation causality manipulation ect. One needs to prove they have immunity to all those hax abilities rather than assuming the hax abilities don't work on anything outside their own universe; otherwise what's the point of even having hax to begin with. Prove a positive not a negative regarding hax resistance/immunity.

I'm not sure flight will let CH avoid all attacks. Some attacks also have hovering bones. I also am unsure if a jetpack will give enough maneuverability
Frisk doesn't have flight. And even if they did, CH also has that as well. Not even with vehicles, they could just strap on a jetpack or something. And gaster blasters take a moment to fire. CH has more than enough time to just aimdodge them. And I doubt CH would ever want to be in the gazing area of a giant animal skeleton with glowing eyes in the first place.

And telekinesis is soul-reliant so it wouldn't work on CH either

to dodge multiple blasters at a time.

Anyway, I don't understand why we are focosing so much on It, CH probable would use vomit gun spam to induce seiuzure and vomit and dizzines on Sans and then trow a granade ehile sans can't react thanks to that

Back