• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sansational showdown, finally

Can I get a 3rd view point on this fight? Like somrone else to agree or disagree with us

He still can break free I believe

Sans doesnt hold with his TK. He just slams them
No he cant, sans lets go of turning the SOUL blue whenever he wants

And theres no reacting the move itself, its an instantaneous and automatic hit, the thing goku can do is try to kill sans before he wrecks his soul, which its pretty hard IC

No he cant, sans lets go of turning the SOUL blue whenever he wants

And theres no reacting the move itself, its an instantaneous and automatic hit, the thing goku can do is try to kill sans before he wrecks his soul, which its pretty hard IC
Make sense but it is kinda weird since he should be able to break free… he wont try to do it in the first attack anyways since its goku Sans FRA

Actually if goku puts on a force Sans wouldnt able to move him with TK. Goku wont do it at the start though

Make sense but it is kinda weird since he should be able to break free… he wont try to do it in the first attack anyways since its goku Sans FRA
Frisk is a really powerful mf
And even him cant help himself to get freed, he can only resist with his body via the ability to do so

IC goku cant do shit and does not have time to try hitting sans
Sans fra

If it doesn't paralyze him then can't Goku just spam teleport to dodge while showering sans with a Ki blast, considering it's a few hits vs one-shot?

Actually if goku puts on a force Sans wouldnt able to move him with TK. Goku wont do it at the start though
If it affected his body, yeah
But its the soul and unlike frisk, he dont have the skill to transfer the damage to his body

If it doesn't paralyze him then can't Goku just spam teleport to dodge while showering sans with a Ki blast, considering it's a few hits vs one-shot?
Sans can also do it lol
And IC he would, so goku has no time

The battle would go like:
Goku gets his soul Blue
Goku attacks sans and tps a lot
Sans does the same but throws gokus soul on a laser
Battle is over.

I'll vote goku FRA, just be lucky this isn't toei goku otherwise:
50405221_1202383159920766_3560054278045302784_n.png

you can't do that, just because you believe they were debunked doesn't give you the right to disqualify votes, you need to count the goku votes
It just doesn't make sense to say "goku FRA" and be counted while the argument for goku doesnt make sense anymore

Well, he only needs to hit sans once with anything

And ive seen a lot of matches not being unvalidated because one side would win with 2 skills

Oh and ive put gokus votes there
Despite making no sense since the arguments for goku are not applicable

edit: votes taken off via:
"Regarding Veredicts:
The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments", which until now, goku voters don't have

Last edited:
I'll just leave my vote and reason for goku, better layers of instinctive reaction, sans TK doesn't do damage unless he's pushed into a desperate situation otherwise OOC, and sans can't set up attacks with timestop if goku resists Timestop.

I'll just leave my vote and reason for goku, better layers of instinctive reaction, sans TK doesn't do damage unless he's pushed into a desperate situation otherwise OOC, and sans can't set up attacks with timestop if goku resists Timestop.
Key used doesn't have any layer of instinctive reaction; sans tk affects the soul, for the 10100000101010 time; sans doesn't need timestop to win, via tp and distractive danmaku which can be used to obliterate gokus soul

Key used doesn't have any layer of instinctive reaction;
Goku has higher layers by ommision of fighting multiple opponents and damaku with that instinctive reaction while sans only has one layer from dodging frisk's attacks.
sans tk affects the soul, for the 10100000101010 time; sans doesn't need timestop to win, via tp
San tp is practically stuck in a rock and a hard place of he doesn't use it in combat and only uses it in his "I'll stalemate your turn" phase

Goku has higher layers by ommision
Sorry, what does it mean, man?

while sans only has one layer from dodging frisk's attacks.
Sans has instinctive reactions+reactions faster than base speed, while goku only has his analytical prediction which cant save him from SOUL based attacks, which is the only thing Sans needs to end him
San tp is practically stuck in a rock and a hard place of he doesn't use it in combat and only uses it in his "I'll stalemate your turn" phase
?????? Sorry, i'll answer to what i understood:
If somehow you argue that sans' tp isn't applicable on himself on the combat, via his profile we can see he tps others or his attacks, which can make a real fast process on wrecking his soul

Sans' speed= base speed+Instinctive Action+profile states that reaction speed>base speed

Goku's speed= base speed+analytical prediction.

Yeah, at least nobody can say sans' slower

Goku's wincon: dealing ONE hit on Sans
Sans' Wincon: throwing Goku's SOUL on the danmaku or on the floor

Goku cant "tp on the back and kamehameha go brrrr" since sans reaction is huge (same applies for punching)
Goku cant kiai cuz he lacks time

No obvious win for our beloved monkey alien guys

I feel like you're forgetting that goku can literally increase the range of his ki attack blasts, which means sans has to dodge a lot more and occupy his tp if he doesn't want to get the aoe in his face.

Sorry, what does it mean, man?
If I have to dumb down what I'm saying mostly cause I don't feel like having to spoon feed you the definition of omission to you I'm ok with doing that.
Sans has instinctive reactions+reactions faster than base speed, while goku only has his analytical prediction
Bruh, why you saying goku only just has analytical prediction we just went through why he has instinctive reaction which you obviously backpedaling on even though I saw you not denying he has it.
via his profile we can see he tps others or his attacks
This line here is a misconception and error on the profile that still mixed his Tp with his "screen flick" timestop when everyone thought the "screen flick" was just him teleporting attacks in front of you. So he's never shown using offensively using teleporting besides him going off screen or in his "I'm a hold your turn" stalling.
Sans' speed= base speed+Instinctive Action+profile states that reaction speed>base speed

Goku's speed= base speed+analytical prediction.

Yeah, at least nobody can say sans' slower
Yeah, when you obviously lie your way around goku suddenly not having instinctive reaction and a equal speed advantage be anywhere in the middle.

since Goku can still move his body nothing stops him from using energy wave to push him back or throw sans off guard, use Kamehameha or just a ki blast or blinding with Solar Flare and then just tp on behind him.
He has many ways to still fight back and of which anything will either help him kill or K/O sans regardless.

Back