• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sansational showdown, finally

since Goku can still move his body nothing stops him from using energy wave to push him back or throw sans off guard, use
He has many ways to still fight back and of which anything will either help him kill or K/O sans regardless.
Thats why it isnt a stomp
“Kamehameha or just a ki blast or blinding with Solar Flare and then just tp on behind him.”
Sans can dodge while sleeping

I feel like you're forgetting that goku can literally increase the range of his ki attack blasts, which means sans has to dodge a lot more and occupy his tp if he doesn't want to get the aoe in his face.
Sans needs like 2 tps to dodge that and finish Goku's SOUL

Bruh, why you saying goku only just has analytical prediction we just went through why he has instinctive reaction which you obviously backpedaling on even though I saw you not denying he has it.
What i mean is he doesn't have it anymore since his key changed. Read the thread.
This line here is a misconception and error on the profile that still mixed his Tp with his "screen flick" timestop when everyone thought the "screen flick" was just him teleporting attacks in front of you. So he's never shown using offensively using teleporting besides him going off screen or in his "I'm a hold your turn" stalling.
If its shown he can tp himself and another thing, then it can be used, cant it?

Yeah, when you obviously lie your way around goku suddenly not having instinctive reaction and a equal speed advantage be anywhere in the middle.
First you're rude while telling goku ommits something while not telling what or how, now just because you don't read the thread or simply see that the explanation right at the start of the thread is different you hostilize me again and say i'm lying. lol.

What i mean is he doesn't have it anymore since his key changed. Read the thread.
Instinctive Action (Instinctively avoided Beerus who was about to attack, surprising Beerus. Instinctively avoided Bulma's attack),
Literally has this before even fighting black
If its shown he can tp himself and another thing, then it can be used, cant it?
No, that be OOC for him to use it like that if we haven't seen him use it like that.
Sans needs like 2 tps to dodge that and finish Goku's SOUL
Sans Tps have no confirmed range to get out of goku's range.

My bad. Good thing it doesn't matter for sans' wincon.
Sans Tps have no confirmed range to get out of goku's range.
Out of the way of a Ki blast or the kamehameha of that goku would launch IC and for sure out of the range of a "tp on ur back and punch"? Yes, for sure it does.
And attacks that miss give time for sans to throw Goku's SOUL on the ground or on his danmaku

"Goku seeks strong opponents and will, therefore allowing his opponents to reach their full power for the sake of a good fight."

This is gokus demise tbh. Sans always starts with his strongest attack while Goku does the exact opposite. After Goku realizes he has to get serious he will either be dead orbeen hit once where its basically who one shots the other. Sans takes this 7/10 IMO

My bad. Good thing it doesn't matter for sans' wincon.

Out of the way of a Ki blast or the kamehameha of that goku would launch IC and for sure out of the range of a "tp on ur back and punch"? Yes, for sure it does.
Universal & Interdimensional with ki blasts (Affected Hit's pocket dimension, destroying it), shockwave attacks (The shockwaves generated by him and Beerus's punches traveled across the entire universe, even reaching other dimensions such as the Kaioshin Realm), teleportation (Can teleport across the universe, or to other dimension such as the Kai Realm, the Afterlife, etc...), and telepathy.
Goku has universal range on profile
And attacks that miss give time for sans to throw Goku's SOUL on the ground or on his danmaku
Sans TK doesn't pin people to the ground and immobilize them like that.

Universal & Interdimensional with ki blasts (Affected Hit's pocket dimension, destroying it)
Not all Ki blasts are universal.
, shockwave attacks (The shockwaves generated by him and Beerus's punches traveled across the entire universe, even reaching other dimensions such as the Kaioshin Realm)
Beerus isnt here so
, teleportation (Can teleport across the universe, or to other dimension such as the Kai Realm, the Afterlife, etc...)
Not sure how that helps unless goku has prior knowledge
,and telepathy.
Passive? if not irrelevant tbh
Goku has universal range on profile
Theres also "Standard Melee Range"

Sans is gonna get predictable pretty fast if goku can tell sans is throwing out attacks that neg his durability and toss him around, he's obviously not gonna keep within sans' range for long enough time to kill him.
The question is can goku even survive enough to analyze sans? You are forgetting if goku is hit by an attack in less than a second he is gonna die. Heres how it goes depending on how good goku is gonna be at dodging

Sans slams and attacks, goku analyze and dodges then he gets to the second part and dodges it as well then he fires a ki blast that sans dodges and while he is busy with that Gaster Blaster appears he dodges or teleports with a quick reaction then gets hit by another one dying.

The question is can goku even survive enough to analyze sans? You are forgetting if goku is hit by an attack in less than a second he is gonna die. Heres how it goes depending on how good goku is gonna be at dodging

Sans slams and attacks, goku analyze and dodges then he gets to the second part and dodges it as well then he fires a ki blast that sans dodges and while he is busy with that Gaster Blaster appears he dodges or teleports with a quick reaction then gets hit by another one dying.
Expect this doesn't work cause it has to work under the assumption that goku stays In sans range after to even get tagged by a gaster blast

Expect this doesn't work cause it has to work under the assumption that goku stays In sans range after to even get tagged by a gaster blast
If he gets tagged by a gaster blasts goku dies. Its a one shot since its faster than any other attack which means its gonna be even less than 0.83 seconds.

If he gets tagged by a gaster blasts goku dies. Its a one shot since its faster than any other attack which means its gonna be even less than 0.83 seconds.
Pov: we go through several CRTs and vs threads to say sans doesn't one shot, ShionAH for some reason: still argues it's a one shot by 0.83 seconds.
Which by SBA is a oneshot by omission of being less than a second. So if you want to grandstand it then this match is a spite stomp.

Pov: we go through several CRTs and vs threads to say sans doesn't one shot, ShionAH for some reason: still argues it's a one shot by 0.83 seconds.
Love how this makes no sense. I am not saying sans one shots I am saying since Gaster blasters are faster than goku he wont have enough time to escape them. Read my comments with your eyes lol
Which by SBA is a oneshot by omission of being less than a second. So if you want to grandstand it then this match is a spite stomp.
What are you even malding right now? Since gokus soul is not resistant we assume he has 20 HP like a Lvl 1 Soul. Sans can deal 20 damage in less then a second so? Its funny how if it was the otherway around you would call it fair.

Love how this makes no sense. I am not saying sans one shots I am saying since Gaster blasters are faster than goku he wont have enough time to escape them. Read my comments with your eyes lol
"If he gets tagged by a gaster blasts goku dies. Its a one shot since its faster than any other attack which means its gonna be even less than 0.83 seconds."
Your words not mine, so you can't say I'm strawmaning when you make it pretty clear he's dying in under a second. Also why are you even back peddling your own wincon besides dragging this match out?
What are you even malding right now? Since gokus soul is not resistant we assume he has 20 HP like a Lvl 1 Soul. Sans can deal 20 damage in less then a second so? Its funny how if it was the otherway around you would call it fair.
Uh, no that's only just you who thinks flipping the tables on that would be considered fair so your obviously strawmaning my points.

Your words not mine, so you can't say I'm strawmaning when you make it pretty clear he's dying in under a second.
Because he is? I dont see how thats so hard to understand
Also why are you even back peddling your own wincon besides dragging this match out?
What do you mean? I just realized how goku can dodge the first bone and remade my comment with that information?
Uh, no that's only just you who thinks flipping the tables on that would be considered fair so your obviously strawmaning my points.
Yeah no idea what you are talking about. Anyways this is derailing and toxic for no reason, peace

If Goku holds back and Sans do his strongest attacks first. It may screw Goku over and Sans take the win. But I feel that only make sense if this is BASE Goku.

However, since this is SSJB Goku. Wouldn't Goku take this seriously in at that state and one-shot Sans from there? Sans is smart but Goku is considered a genius in combat who also has instinctive kung fu combat who can def tag people with instinctive reactions and can sense potentially Sans's Ki to prepare himself from any bone attacks. Saying otherwise means you're downplaying how skilled Goku is. So I lean towards Goku IMO.

While the former is true, Sans' telekinesis ignores LS due to it affecting the SOUL or something like that
Lifting Strength: Unknown Physically, Class 25 with his magic (Should be far superior to Papyrus)

Not to mention Goku has also had experience with TK users like Frieza, so that debunks the OP's claim that Sans would be able to casually ragdoll Goku with his TK. Not to mention Sans's "nothing" attack is completely useless considering Goku is slightly stronger than Vegeta, who regularly trains under gravity hundreds of times stronger than that of Earth's

Some of you debate like he will be ragdolling goku... guys, sans doesn't need to ragdoll goku.

"Resistances to.

SOUL Manipulation (Can take SOUL attacks as physical ones. A single human soul is nearly as strong as all monsters[3])"
See this? Well, it's a skill that Frisk has.
Via this, you can see 2 reasons why it takes so long for sans to wreck frisk when he wins (frisk can tank as much as he wants of the damage with his body and his soul is strong af on the verse).

Goku doesn't have this skill, which means
1- his SOUL won't take as long as frisk's did to kill
2-Goku can move freely. As much as he wants. Goku's physical is not even remotelly affected by sans' wincon. BECAUSE. IT. HITS. HIS. SOUL.
The thing you goku supporters need to tell me and the other Sans supporters is how Goku will eliminate sans before Sans ***** his soul (throwing it on the ground or on a laser or one a bone out of nowhere are good examples of how he would do that with ease and a single hit).

Sans don't just die from a random ki blast or a Basic punch or a random bs via info analysis, Instinctive Action And tp.
Goku still has wincon(s, maybe) via the key used having a ton of things

Goku and sans have an absolutelly equal speed if sans' not higher (via having a + stated on his profile on reaction speed specifically)

I really hope i don't need to explain none of those things again...

Reinforcing voting sans fra

If Goku holds back and Sans do his strongest attacks first. It may screw Goku over and Sans take the win. But I feel that only make sense if this is BASE Goku.

However, since this is SSJB Goku. Wouldn't Goku take this seriously in at that state and one-shot Sans from there? Sans is smart but Goku is considered a genius in combat who also has instinctive kung fu combat who can def tag people with instinctive reactions and can sense potentially Sans's Ki to prepare himself from any bone attacks. Saying otherwise means you're downplaying how skilled Goku is. So I lean towards Goku IMO.
Sans wont be throwing no bone attacks except for distraction from seeing it doesn't hit him and his SOUL is easily killed. And the condition to do so is an instant auto hit so he can Kung fu as much as he wants

Some of you debate like he will be ragdolling goku... guys, sans doesn't need to ragdoll goku.

"Resistances to.

SOUL Manipulation (Can take SOUL attacks as physical ones. A single human soul is nearly as strong as all monsters[3])"
See this? Well, it's a skill that Frisk has.
Via this, you can see 2 reasons why it takes so long for sans to wreck frisk when he wins (frisk can tank as much as he wants of the damage with his body and his soul is strong af on the verse).

Goku doesn't have this skill, which means
1- his SOUL won't take as long as frisk's did to kill
2-Goku can move freely. As much as he wants. Goku's physical is not even remotelly affected by sans' wincon. BECAUSE. IT. HITS. HIS. SOUL.
The thing you goku supporters need to tell me and the other Sans supporters is how Goku will eliminate sans before Sans ***** his soul (throwing it on the ground or on a laser or one a bone out of nowhere are good examples of how he would do that with ease and a single hit).

Sans don't just die from a random ki blast or a Basic punch or a random bs via info analysis, Instinctive Action And tp.
Goku still has wincon(s, maybe) via the key used having a ton of things

Goku and sans have an absolutelly equal speed if sans' not higher (via having a + stated on his profile on reaction speed specifically)

I really hope i don't need to explain none of those things again...

Reinforcing voting sans fra
Goku also has Information Analysis and Instinctive action too. Plus Resistance to Time Stop since this is Black Saga SSJB.

Goku also has Information Analysis and Instinctive action too. Plus Resistance to Time Stop since this is Black Saga SSJB.
Sans have both, too. Ts isn't associated with sans' wincon...via what I just wrote.

Sans have both, too. Ts isn't associated with sans' wincon...via what I just wrote.
Sans's info anaysis in question only tells him how many times Frisk died and that's probably because he has knowledge of the timelines and the RELOADs. How can he already know everything about Goku and what will he do in that case?

Sans's info anaysis in question only tells him how many times Frisk died and that's probably because he has knowledge of the timelines and the RELOADs. How can he already know everything about Goku and what will he do in that case?
Sans can look at frisk and see that they spared him before.

Sans can look at frisk and see that they spared him before.
I believe that’s because he knows about timeline and reloads while reading frisk’s expressions with the knowledge that frisk can definitely manipulate time and space.

Goku is different then that.

I believe that’s because he knows about timeline and reloads while reading frisk’s expressions with the knowledge that frisk can definitely manipulate time and space.
No. He just looks at frisks blank facual and understand that they are mad and what they did in the past what they want to do a lot more
Idk why everyone is still arguing tbh goku just gets blasted and dies before he can get serious

No. He just looks at frisks blank facual and understand that they are mad and what they did in the past what they want to do a lot more

Idk why everyone is still arguing tbh goku just gets blasted and dies before he can get serious
Are you talking about how Sans somehow remember past RESETs?

That's usually a big UT misconception. I do not think he remember events of past timelines.

Are you talking about how Sans somehow remember past RESETs?

That's usually a big UT misconception. I do not think he remember events of past timelines.
He doesnt. Thats what I am saying. His info anaylsis is so good that its like he remembers them. He doesnt though.

?
Ok, even if you argue that, doesn't nullify sans' wincon is absurdly fast and goku would have no time to abuse this advantage, if it exists

goku just gets blasted and dies
Goku wont die by getting blasted, exactly...I think its putting this way that confuses people who say "sans get ****** because he csnt do nothing to Goku's physical "

Well that's fine, since Sans does have the intellectual advantage anyways plus info analysis.

Sans can def tell Goku is very much more powerful then an average human (an buff-looking adult having spikey blue hair with a powerful aura can give you that info easily) and does his usual thing. I don't think Goku ever fought someone like Sans who can attack his souls directly. In-character, Goku would slowly build/power himself up to try tank or dodge his attacks and punch Sans. But if Sans out for blood, then Goku will def mostly die before he can land a hit on Sans nor he probaby doesn't have time to fully analyze Sans since he'll be dead by that time.

Goku likes to play around with his food first before going all out but Sans will go all out from the start is what I am saying. So I guess I vote for Sans.

Last edited:
Goku can sense blood lust and would not try to hold back atleast in order to protect himself, he was serious against Hit since unlike TOP hit was there to kill him.
But if Goku really can't do anything about the soul tk then I guess there's that.

Back