• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Kid Buu

Can somebody explain to me why there are so many Sans matches? Is it because he's popular, that he has a ton of hax that make AP and durability irrelevant or a mix of both?
It's cause he's a funny smurf that vibe checks people without soul hax resistance

Can somebody explain to me why there are so many Sans matches? Is it because he's popular, that he has a ton of hax that make AP and durability irrelevant or a mix of both?
Its also because of how hilarious most his fight are and fit canon. Sans can stomp literally 4-As and even incon or win against Low 2-C and 2-C.

Time stop go brrr
This has to be the most unusable wincon ever
Even if Sans has Hypersonic Attack speed his MOVEMENT speed is complete 💩
He would have to stop time and physically walk 4KM to reach Buu

Something which he likely could not do to possessing Average Stamina. I mean the guy showed to be tired in his fight against frisk(chara) and that no doubt lasted less than an hour and now your gonna ask him to make a 4KM walk to reach Buu?

There’s no definite answer to how long he can even have time stopped for. I’m all those scans he barely has time stopped for a solid 5 mins and again he has Average stamina that that doesn’t do him any favors either.

To say he can stop time long enough to waltz all the way over to Buu at a 💩 snails pace and 💩 stamina before the planet gets nuked when their is no definitive evidence he can even have time stopped for any longer than an hour seems like a massive and implausible stretch to squeeze a possible wincon in this situation

This has to be the most unusable wincon ever
Even if Sans has Hypersonic Attack speed his MOVEMENT speed is complete 💩
He would have to stop time and physically walk 4KM to reach Buu

Something which he likely could not do to possessing Average Stamina. I mean the guy showed to be tired in his fight against frisk(chara) and that no doubt lasted less than an hour and now your gonna ask him to make a 4KM walk to reach Buu?

There’s no definite answer to how long he can even have time stopped for. I’m all those scans he barely has time stopped for a solid 5 mins and again he has Average stamina that that doesn’t do him any favors either.

To say he can stop time long enough to waltz all the way over to Buu at a 💩 snails pace and 💩 stamina before the planet gets nuked when their is no definitive evidence he can even have time stopped for any longer than an hour seems like a massive and implausible stretch to squeeze a possible wincon in this situation
Kid named teleportation:

(Can teleport pretty long distances with no problem)

Kid named teleportation:

(Can teleport pretty long distances with no problem)
ShionAH: Can teleport pretty long distances

Profile: Teleportation distance is unknown

Me: Define or even try to approximate what is this Pretty Long distance please Sir

Also Me: Teleportation distance is vague and unknown AF and cannot be use accurately or definitively here. Teleportation comes with Too many assumptions as to what the distance it covers even is

ShionAH: Can teleport pretty long distances

Profile: Teleportation distance is unknown
Because we never saw its full potential (it happens off screen most of the time)
Me: Define or even try to approximate what is this Pretty Long distance please Sir
Sure I will when I can.
Also Me: Teleportation distance is vague and unknown AF and cannot be use accurately or definitively here. Teleportation comes with Too many assumptions as to what the distance it covers even is
Lol I will when I have time chill-

Because we never saw its full potential (it happens off screen most of the time)

Sure I will when I can.

Lol I will when I have time chill-
Lol
I’d like to see you try
Also I am chill lolol
Sorry if I’m coming off as aggressive
I just like debating

(4.12 A casual tp from sans took him from waterfalls right turn to grillbys.)

Wait….
That’s teleporting?
….
….
….
That just looks like that any other RPG/JRPG trope of NPcharacters just appearing at later areas after you met and interacted with them at a prior area

I mean how the hell did this get accepted as VALID teleportation?

(4.12 A casual tp from sans took him from waterfalls right turn to grillbys.)

You know what
I’m not gonna question it
Ignoring the act the how teleportation (since we call it that) is used

What’s the Distance between Waterfalls and Grillbys?

Lol
I’d like to see you try
Also I am chill lolol
I just like debating

Wait….
That’s teleporting?
….
….
….
That just looks like that any other RPG/JRPG trope of NPcharacters just appearing at later areas after you met and interacted with them at a prior area

Because Sans appears(or leaves) out of literal God damn nowhere multiple times, he did it for the trip to grillby's, he did it to leave the "date" at the MTT establishment, he did it after warning Frisk not to kill Papyrus, if you want to claim that's a trope and not Teleportation then God knows what other downplay you make

bro the wank to sans is really funny huh.
That was uncalled for.
Lol
I’d like to see you try
Also I am chill lolol
I just like debating
Np! You just gotta relax its all a hobby after all
Wait….
That’s teleporting?
….
….
….

I cant explain this to you but it is obviously teleportation since sans uses it in his fight at the end showing he does have teleportation. Its not a “NPC character takes you because its easier to code” only sans can do it in game he does call it “Shortcuts” but theres enough proof to show its teleportation. Papyrus even remarks this several times I believe (“Is sans pranking you trought time and space too!?”)
What’s the Distance between Waterfalls and Grillbys?
Its pretty long Idk if its calculable though

Because Sans appears(or leaves) out of literal God damn nowhere multiple times, he did it for the trip to grillby's, he did it to leave the "date" at the MTT establishment, he did it after warning Frisk not to kill Papyrus, if you want to claim that's a trope and not Teleportation then God knows what other downplay you make
What would the distance beetween grillby and waterfalls be? They are 2 different areas I think the distance is unknown

That was uncalled for.

Np! You just gotta relax its all a hobby after all

I cant explain this to you but it is obviously teleportation since sans uses it in his fight at the end showing he does have teleportation. Its not a “NPC character takes you because its easier to code” only sans can do it in game he does call it “Shortcuts” but theres enough proof to show its teleportation. Papyrus even remarks this several times I believe (“Is sans pranking you trought time and space too!?”)

Through pain and effort it is calcable. You just need to look at literally every room from the side of Grillby's to where Sans's post is in that area and then proceed to calc in Frisks or Papyrus's or whatever other character with a calced height is to see how long that distance is!

Given that Teleportation has many mechanisms across different verses I’ll accept that reasoning for now
I’ll say that it’s really weird mechanic in Sans case thou

Meh alright then. If he really does treat it more than standard RPG trope and there is some in verse context or explanation then sure
Bruh 😂
You need to find someone who knows ASAP

Anyways back to debate
In the case of Sans vs Buu, teleportation is usable (unless Sans is on screen lol) but can’t be used reliable here…. Not without assumptions which can yield inaccuracies

Given that Teleportation has many mechanisms across different verses I’ll accept that reasoning for now
I’ll say that it’s really weird mechanic in Sans case thou

Meh alright then. If he really does treat it more than standard RPG trope and there is some in verse context or explanation then sure
I really dont have to explain it tbh-
Bruh 😂
You need to find someone who knows ASAP
I can try to calculate it but Idk how wide frisk and stuff are

unless you use the timer stop + teletransport... which we don't know how much it covers haha.

and sans would have to be keeping the timer stop until he gets to buu.. of course if he's lucky that buu hasn't already launched a casual ki blast to destroy the planet.

Back