• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Kid Buu

Why should he have it? Sans doesn't need it to win

It really seems like you tweak the match in whatever way to make Sans win. Again, much like in the Frieza fight
But he would now know that buu will try to blow everything up so he might lead with time stop or something

But he would now know that buu will try to blow everything up so he might lead with time stop or something
Again, why the need to give him prior knowledge when he doesn't need it to win? It's a different case if Buu stomps him but due to them being in the Hall Sans can still affect Buu there

How fast is that? Since according to his fight in the game, Sans slams Buu down on the ground, and then sends bones in Buu's direction, which he can easily dodge due to his physiology and even without it it's doable

This is way slower than Buu firing a ki blast that destroys the planet or at the very least the room

And to be fair, watching the fight makes me wonder why the hell Frieza lost since Sans didn't TK while attacking as the player freely moves
Its just a slam and bone spam right under Buu that is thought based. Please for the love of everything watch the sans battle.
then how does the battle take place in the last corridor
Ik weird but thats how it works

buu loves to blow himself to pieces with planetary destruction, and sans being at the epicenter of the ki explosion just means he will die too soon to kill buu in time.

Are you crazy? I am sorry but the hand movement is for TK. After that sans never uses his hand for attacks.
Uh no. When Sans used TK the heart turned Blue and got slammed in the ground, but then the player is freed and can continue
All of them just…happen which mesn the are thought based
No, we literally see him moving his hand and then the bones are sent. Nothing thought based here. And I sended the clip, you can't argue with that
Or the game wont exist
And? How is that relevant when they still have time to dodge his attacks?

Uh no. When Sans used TK the heart turned Blue and got slammed in the ground, but then the player is freed and can continue
That has nothing to do with what I said.
No, we literally see him moving his hand and then the bones are sent. Nothing thought based here. And I sended the clip, you can't argue with that
Literally watch the fight. The only times he uses his hand is for TK. He also uses his hand once at the start to the left but the reason is unknown since sans can do it without needing that literally the rest of the fight.
And? How is that relevant when they still have time to dodge his attacks?
Because Buu wont see the red box and will be surprise attacked

Pretty sure this is obvious but if the 4KM range is in play here then Sans gets stomp badly
Buy will no doubt resort to immediate nuking and nothing sans arsenal can cover a 4KM range nor save him from Planet Nuking

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Literally watch the fight. The only times he uses his hand is for TK. He also uses his hand once at the start to the left but the reason is unknown since sans can do it without needing that literally the rest of the fight.

Because Buu wont see the red box and will be surprise attacked
Sans brings his arm up to bring the bones up after TK slamming, while he doesn't have to for Bones, he chooses to in this case, twice.

Do I seriously have to watch every Sans match like a hawk to make sure misinformation isn't spread?

Sans brings his arm up to bring the bones up after TK slamming, while he doesn't have to for Bones, he chooses to in this case, twice.

Do I seriously have to watch every Sans match like a hawk to make sure misinformation isn't spread?
I LOVE the smell of misinformation...
puss-in-boots-the-last-wish-puss-in-boots-wolf.gif

what about the part of the fight where he slams you into the walls and then the funny red box shows up and you get turned into a frisk kebab
In this case it's his first move(Where he does arm swings) that matters, I'd have to rewatch that section of the fight to see however.

The problem is for some unknown reason sans does it but after that he never does that. Literally makes 0 sense-

But thats fair I guess…

Back