• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sansational showdown, finally

Goku can sense blood lust and would not try to hold back atleast in order to protect himself, he was serious against Hit since unlike TOP hit was there to kill him.
Sans isnt really bloodlusted when you think about it tbh he just likes to end fights quickly but maybe goku can sense that. Still bloodlust doesnt mean goku will straight go sicko mode as sans might be just a weak bloodlusted character...oh wait he is exactly that!

Sans isnt really bloodlusted when you think about it tbh he just likes to end fights quickly but maybe goku can sense that. Still bloodlust doesnt mean goku will straight go sicko mode as sans might be just a weak bloodlusted character...oh wait he is exactly that!
no I just meant defensively of course, Goku won't try to kill sans

Goku can sense blood lust and would not try to hold back atleast in order to protect himself, he was serious against Hit since unlike TOP hit was there to kill him.
But if Goku really can't do anything about the soul tk then I guess there's that.
Unfortunatelly it doesn't change anything cuz sans isnt very bl... so is this final point a conceding? >.>

So if Goku has no way of stoping the soul tk, then I assume this fight is basically going to be like when Goku fought hit for the 2nd time.
i really thought he won against hit on the second time
can I count it as a sans vote via conceding?

aight, imma count as Shubham_Sonsurkar conceding as a vote and Ikelaggan's vote
So Grace period starts rn

Last edited:
I've made a mistake and his conceding can't be used as a vote, so the debate is open again!

Back