• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
yup hit very much destroys i think
Well.. if this is a stomp then I don't think this can be added.

It's very rare to see a "-character- Vs. Sans" match that doesn't end up being inconclusive.

TakatoBlue said:
Inconclusive for Beerus and stomp for Hitto? Why? ;-;
Because of their personalities.

Hit goes straight for the kill.

Beerus gets cocky and tries to tank things.

Hit wins easily. Even though in a Beerus vs Hit Beerus will win, he does get cocky. Hit can freeze someone in time while his time leap is active. I don't see sans countering this

I s u-c l o n e said:
I honestly don't see why this shouldn't be added. Sans could still easily take out Hit if he were able to land an attack.
Which he won't be able to do. Only way I see Sans winning is if there are rules involving no killing. Hit goes straight for the kill as he is an assassin

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Ok a skeleton with karma retribution who tires out after 10 minutes into an intense fight with an "Idea" of character or a Hitman who goes straight for the kill and gave SSGSS Vegeta a run for his money, Am gonna go with Hit , but then again we have to wait until something else pops up about him other then he kicked the prince of vegetables arse while in super god mode
Ok, that seems like downplaying Sans, that "idea" is an astract being with high enough reality warping to destroy an entire multiverse and is 2-B, that's like saying the abstracts of marvel are just "ideas"

Penguinkingpin said:
AkuAkuAkuma said:
Ok a skeleton with karma retribution who tires out after 10 minutes into an intense fight with an "Idea" of character or a Hitman who goes straight for the kill and gave SSGSS Vegeta a run for his money, Am gonna go with Hit , but then again we have to wait until something else pops up about him other then he kicked the prince of vegetables arse while in super god mode
Ok, that seems like downplaying Sans, that "idea" is an astract being with high enough reality warping to destroy an entire multiverse and is 2-B, that's like saying the abstracts of marvel are just "ideas"
I do give sans props for that , keeping up for as long as he could. But then again Chara had as many chances as it could to kill him(But i dont think it was an actually factor in they're fight) while in this situtation Hit has only one chance to kill sans , and if Hit is in character then i defiantly assure you that he would end sans where he stands as that is his job as a hitman to kill his target as fast as possible, but if they are both out of character then it would be very vauge how it would go down , but it would still root for Hit end in the end

Problem is, Chara had many chances true, but couldn't do it because of Sans speed, but unfortunately...Sans' speed is...really irrelevant

I'll never understand why people bump old threads just to say its a stomp or add nothing of note to the conversation. sigh.

Anyway, Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back