• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sansational showdown, finally

@ShionAH help me argue that Goku's soul would get wrecked like the other ones

Unless i get proved that goku will survive soul-ragdolling and/or he could attack sans before he ***** his soul, voting sans

@ShionAH help me argue that Goku's soul would get wrecked like the other ones

Unless i get proved that goku will survive soul-ragdolling and/or he could attack sans before he ***** his soul, voting sans
Well for starters, soul attacks in Undertale aren't instant one-shots not to mention Goku tons of ways to deal with Sans.

He's had plenty of experience against danmaku users and can dodge Sans' attacks in a variety of ways such as the Afterimage Technique, Instant Transmission, Solar Flare, and Instinctive Actions.

Not to mention Goku has layered resistance to time stop and easily resists Sans' telekinesis and gravity Manipulation due to having Class M LS

Goku shouldn't have any trouble dodging Sans' opening move with his massively layered instinctive reaction and decent analytical prediction, and Sans wouldn't be able to dodge his Kiai attack, which is something he usually spams in UI
So yeah, Imma vote Goku

Well for starters, soul attacks in Undertale aren't instant one-shots not to mention Goku tons of ways to deal with Sans.

He's had plenty of experience against danmaku users and can dodge Sans' attacks in a variety of ways such as the Afterimage Technique, Instant Transmission, Solar Flare, and Instinctive Actions.

Not to mention Goku has layered resistance to time stop and easily resists Sans' telekinesis and gravity Manipulation due to having Class M LS
No they arent instakills, but they're instantly in effect, so unless you argue Goku's soul wouldnt die quick, goku has if any, little time to deal with sans

Besides danmaku, sans has tp, faster reaction than goku can move (via = general speed, but sans move speed is greater then his attack speed) and info analysis to dodge even more an eventual counterattack

Ts isnt always sans' move, and tk or gravity manip that sans'll be using is applicable in Goku's soul, so he doesn't resist it

Goku is in MUI. So he's just gonna attack with greater Instinctive Action and punch sans who has no way to hit Goku at that point. Dodging Sans's attacks will be very easy too. So this is a stomp.
Sans react/move speed is greater then Goku's speed, via being greater then his normal speed in his profile, so he would dodge Goku's punches rather easily (not mentioning he has tp, too)
Sans dont physically attack, he don't need to. His attack is automatic and insta hit on the soul, and goku doesn't resist attacks on it

So like freeza, goku Black and cell, he would just get his soul ragdolled, in theory

Goku shouldn't have any trouble dodging Sans' opening move with his massively layered instinctive reaction and decent analytical prediction, and Sans wouldn't be able to dodge his Kiai attack, which is something he usually spams in UI
So yeah, Imma vote Goku
He couldnt since its automatic insta hit on the soul
I'll have to search to remember whats kiai, but remember sans have a **** ton of react/move speed (edit: and tp).
Not so easy, pal

He couldnt since its automatic insta hit on the soul
I'll have to search to remember whats kiai, but remember sans have a **** ton of react/move speed (edit: and tp).
Not so easy, pal
It's not an automatic insta-hit? His "bone stabs" can be seen emerging from the ground
And Goku's immense skill, coupled with his various defensive options, should let him at least survive the first attack
As for Sans dodging the kiai, it's pretty hard to dodge something you can't see

It's not an automatic insta-hit? His "bone stabs" can be seen emerging from the ground
And Goku's immense skill, coupled with his various defensive options, should let him at least survive the first attack
As for Sans dodging the kiai, it's pretty hard to dodge something you can't see
Not the bone stabs, turning the SOUL blue, which can make him ragdoll it

Well, if he tries deffending, he loses time so his SOUL gets ragdolled

Via instant react, sans wouldnt get killed by the kiai, and instead, just use his gravity manip on himself or simply tp

Just change the keys for Goku to make this more fair. Like SSJB.
Which Blue?
And I think it would affect little on the fairness, since the powers he gains are not useful on sans, via:

All previous abilities, Danmaku <sans also tps so yeah>, greater Reactive Power Level <no time to use it before sans ***** his soul>, Heat Generation (not combat applicable), Instinctive Action, Limited Air Manipulation (Goku can launch a barrage of air attacks) <cool, sans tp again>
All previous abilities, greater Instinctive Action, <cool, sans affects the soul and we already know he dodges sans' danmaku> Limited Power Nullification (Nullified Jiren's ki blast) <sans has no need for it except for distraction to **** Goku's SOUL>.

And my perception:
Sans speed=base speed+Instinctive Action+his profile states his reaction speed is greater than his regular speed
Goku speed=base speed+ Instinctive Action²

Which means they're exactly equal on speed, cuz both speeds are base+2 buffs
How do yall expect Sans to beat the strongest fictional character?
Not fighting saitama lol kekw

Last edited:
you really strive for sans to win huh?

well, give me the reasons why sans would win this.

because MUI is basically a very, very complicated thing for the skeleton to deal with.
As i've said/implied until now and happened on the other sans X DB battles:
-Sans has an auto-insta-hit which goku cant stop, cuz it hits his SOUL
-All Sans needs to do is ragdoll his SOUL, which Goku can't stop from happening except via hitting him
-until now, nobody could tell me how goku would hit him and fast enough so his SOUL doesnt get wrecked

Things i said before on this thread:
Goku and Sans have the exact same speed of reaction and everything else (sounds obvious but isnt 100%)
Sans' hit wouldnt Hurt Goku, but dodging it would cost time, and it takes very little to ragdoll his SOUL
Goku cant hurt Sans because he can dodge its attacks as easily as Goku can dodge his and because, again, Sans would use his danmaku and other attacks to "slow"/distract Goku and finishing ******* his SOUL

Exactly what happened with Cell, Freeza and Goku Black on other threads lol

Reinforcement on why its instantaneous, the condition that males Goku's SOUL-ragdolling possible:

Here's Sans and Frisk, 2 big guys on the verse and thats the hugest canon sans fight

Wzque4W.jpg

Sans clearly gets his speed measured by this fight, and you can see that Frisk, who has the same speed as Sans, couldnt do shit about his SOUL turning blue.
Frisk could resist getting his SOUL ****** because he has an specific power that can transfer SOUL damage to his physical body.

Naturally Goku who has the exact same speed as Sans on this situation, also cant do shit about getting his SOUL blue, and worse: if he doesnt go fast enough and kill sans, he can do less shit about sans ******* around with his SOUL, since he doesnt tank damage from it with his physical body

Last edited:
As i've said/implied until now and happened on the other sans X DB battles:
-Sans has an auto-insta-hit which goku cant stop, cuz it hits his SOUL
-All Sans needs to do is ragdoll his SOUL, which Goku can't stop from happening except via hitting him
-until now, nobody could tell me how goku would hit him and fast enough so his SOUL doesnt get wrecked

Things i said before on this thread:
Goku and Sans have the exact same speed of reaction and everything else (sounds obvious but isnt 100%)
Sans' hit wouldnt Hurt Goku, but dodging it would cost time, and it takes very little to ragdoll his SOUL
Goku cant hurt Sans because he can dodge its attacks as easily as Goku can dodge his and because, again, Sans would use his danmaku and other attacks to "slow"/distract Goku and finishing ******* his SOUL

Exactly what happened with Cell, Freeza and Goku Black on other threads lol
well, to simplify it.

since this is MUI, it has instinctive reactions which are very useful, since they will allow any attack that in comus cases hit goku to have a much lower chance, plus goku is extremely skilled I see this, especially since in this form it is extremely common for him to dodge... "but he has never seen a danmaku like sans!"... true but he has dodged huge ki blasts that have a huge attack range.

any move is a one-shot.. and of course goku can throw huge amounts while dodging sans' attacks.. while i don't think he will destroy the bones, he will overwhelm the skeleton, especially since goku is not stupid, if he sees that sans is dodging too much, he can put ki mines to take the skeleton by surprise.

although his LS is useless against sans' telekinesis, it's important to know that he doesn't stop the person and attack with his bones, he throws his opponent to take them with a bone attack, which with the MUI is pretty bad because the moment goku gets free he can perfectly dodge it... because instinctive reactions lol.

sans doesn't kill instantly with his attacks... yes he is fast but not instinctive.. and he will still have to tag sans' body to damage his soul... which is extremely complicated when we have an absurdly skilled guy who has dodged danmaku attacks before... not that complex but he has some experience in it.

sans' time stop is useless, which means that goku can easily predict the preparation of his attacks.

Unlike cell or black... goku has more factors to allow him to win this fight.

an analytical prediction, instinctive reactions that will allow him to survive long enough, large amounts of ki with an absurd aoe, ki land mines.. and of course a single breath and sans would die lol.

Easier wincon for sans:
Gets Goku's SOUL blue>Danmaku to distract him>throws his SOUL in the danmaku

I work earlier tomorrow, i really should be sleeping

I agree Goku decimates (I dunno if we're still using UI), but where the **** are you getting a time stop resistance from? Let alone layered.

Back