• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, but details?

Lol.
I mean, it's questionable if Gumball can even perceive, let alone dodge Sans's opening move, let alone SURVIVE, even if he has his RPG Mode 999 HP.
Gumball goes first regardless if sans can in Undertale is shown so often in the Episode

Then why doesn't he teleport them any further then or timestop to recover stamina if it's not connected to his stamina
Because it isn't his objective in the scene? He already gave up the fight by that point, he only wants to make frisk give up

Would he even look when it should be like most remotes and at the top (especially when he seen it before)
He still needs to look to the control, even then him point and moving him finger to press it is slower than sans just moving his hand

Also, has he ever teleported to actually fight?

I can't remember when he has ever done that
He never needed to, but it is logical that he would if he needed, but idk why that point matters when tp was not a main point here

Gumball goes first regardless if sans can in Undertale is shown so often in the Episode
Here's the thing.

Frisk goes first in Undertale for literally every fight that isn't the one that yeets the system entirely.

Sans goes first against Frisk. Ez game he goes first here.
he would already be pointing he isn't that dumb to not do that
Plus he can move to point and press at the same time
Proof of him pointing in advance, or is this an assumption your making.

Also, Gumball could **** up and push the button first and fail.

He still needs to look to the control, even then him point and moving him finger to press it is slower than sans just moving his hand
he would already be pointing and sans moving his hand should take longer or be the same as a button press
He never needed to, but it is logical that he would if he needed, but idk why that point matters when tp was not a main point here
Is it even in character for him to do it?

He never did it against a Genocidal child why would he here?

Here's the thing.

Frisk goes first in Undertale for literally every fight that isn't the one that yeets the system entirely.

Sans goes first against Frisk. Ez game he goes first here.
He got rid of the Undertale combat system but would he in this one?

Proof of him pointing in advance, or is this an assumption your making.

Also, Gumball could **** up and push the button first and fail.
He is determined to win so would do optimal stuff like point in advance. He isn't that dumb to not do that

What's the indication Gumball always goes first? Is there dialogue about it or such? Timestamp? Sorry about the dumb question.
Asking in large part because Sans took the 1st move against Frisk & Chara despite them having an unstated rule to always go first in their battle system.

So unless RPG Gumball has an "I override other effects to always go first" or Gumball's RPG's system overrides the rules Sans uses (Verse equalized or otherwise.) to go first, I'm worried Sans might still go first anyway.

What's the indication Gumball always goes first? Is there dialogue about it or such? Timestamp? Sorry about the dumb question.
Asking in large part because Sans took the 1st move against Frisk & Chara despite them having an unstated rule to always go first in their battle system.

So unless RPG Gumball has an "I override other effects to always go first" or Gumball's RPG's system overrides the rules Sans uses (Verse equalized or otherwise.) to go first, I'm worried Sans might still go first anyway.
It's an assumption to assume Sans can override other RPG systems when he only did it to his own

All fights show him attacking first

I swear to Allah if another ******* person tries to dismiss an argument as DB fanboy shit I'm going to lose it.
Tell me how Sans wins if Gumball resists Time Manip and Soul Manip.
Go ahead.
he basically doesn't I mean the way is apparently to use TK but Gumball should be faster at using his remote than Sans slamming down

Yeah maybe it should.
It should regardless-
He got rid of the Undertale combat system but would he in this one?

He is determined to win so would do optimal stuff like point in advance. He isn't that dumb to not do that
Becuase Gumball's system wouldn't activate before Sans has already begun his first attack

So it's an assumption?
Do Sans's bones & beams have any physicality?
They're 10-B right now.
he basically doesn't I mean the way is apparently to use TK but Gumball should be faster at using his remote than Sans slamming down
Which would be fine if Sans could do any meaningful damage lmfao

ig this is a stomp regardless if Sans overrides the RPG system

(plus Gumball just regenerates from the 1 damage per frame done) that Imaginym stated

I'm done.
My apologies.
I genuinely have a bad memory, & wasn't sure if it's a case where the bones hit both physically & hit magically/the SOUL.
It should regardless-

Becuase Gumball's system wouldn't activate before Sans has already begun his first attack
Presuming Gumball hasn't activated the system during preptime.
They're 10-B right now.
Ah. So the physical bones aren't a threat, only the SOUL Manipulating ones?
Which would be fine if Sans could do any meaningful damage lmfao
I mean, I did the math earlier.

Gumball isn't IMMUNE to Soul Manipulation, just resistant.

& I did the math earlier. If Gumball was in position to be hit for the entire duration of Sans's 1st attack, it'd deal over 6,000 damage.
Assuming we're using Gumball's 999 HP, Gumball's resistance, & any dodging he somehow manages to do, would need to prevent over 84% of the damage.

Is Gumball's SOUL Manipulation Resistance strong enough to actually lessen the damage Sans does that much?

My apologies.
I genuinely have a bad memory, & wasn't sure if it's a case where the bones hit both physically & hit magically/the SOUL.

Presuming Gumball hasn't activated the system during preptime.

Ah. So the physical bones aren't a threat, only the SOUL Manipulating ones?

I mean, I did the math earlier.

Gumball isn't IMMUNE to Soul Manipulation, just resistant.

& I did the math earlier. If Gumball was in position to be hit for the entire duration of Sans's 1st attack, it'd deal over 6,000 damage.
Assuming we're using Gumball's 999 HP, Gumball's resistance, & any dodging he somehow manages to do, would need to prevent over 84% of the damage.

Is Gumball's SOUL Manipulation Resistance strong enough to actually lessen the damage Sans does that much?
Gumball can live without a soul. That means Sans literally can't do anything meaningful except put him into a bunch of pain lmfao

He just regenerates b/c he has that
1 per frame likley won't cut it also Gumball is shown to dodge some Danmaku (or at least a barrage of hits)

I'm done anyway

Back