• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobert (The Amazing World of Gumball) vs Mettaton (Undertale) (5-3-0)

Has he ever shown ability to effect inorganic beings?
no but it basically mutated Gumball ...

Also again this is Nuclear radiation

no but it basically mutated Gumball ...

Also again this is Nuclear radiation
then why was darwin uneffected?

He doesnt resist it
then CRT needed for darwin b/c it makes no sense

So the range is pathetic? I am voting mettaton. Bobert never used flight in combat and Mettatons danmaku is gonna kick his ass combined with his AP and dura advantage also that BFR is really OOC for Bobert.
IDK if Darwin resist it then ... no it's not pathetic range. He would fly though idk why he wouldn't since he has done it.

Danmaku go brr
not initially?

he can just tank the legs again his danmaku isn't that bad tbh initially at least since it's literally just x2 AP. He just needs to get Melee range for a few seconds it's not that hard to close a 20 meter gap

not initially?

he can just tank the legs again his danmaku isn't that bad tbh initially at least since it's literally just x2 AP. He just needs to get Melee range for a few seconds it's not that hard to close a 20 meter gap
Bobert never starts with radiation kek

Bobert never starts with radiation kek
idk why he wouldn't

he can't transform so he probably will

also I disagree on BFR being OOC ... he maybe doing to gumball is OOC but not to someone who is a stranger to him trying to kill him

idk why he wouldn't

he can't transform so he probably will
No. He never started with that bruh-
also I disagree on BFR being OOC ... he maybe doing to gumball is OOC but not to someone who is a stranger to him trying to kill him
Yeah no. He only did it when gumball asked him to and when Gumball was literally standing still and when his opponent was weaker than him. Bobert loses this

No. He never started with that bruh-
He fought gumball when he transformed in S1???

Yeah no. He only did it when gumball asked him to and when Gumball was literally standing still and when his opponent was weaker than him. Bobert loses this
???? when is it stated he does it to weaker opponents ...

also, him doing it while Gumball asked him is already questionable since gumball is someone he knows so he wouldn't do it unless told. To a stranger killing him, yeah

He fought gumball when he transformed in S1???
He never started with the radioactive thing.
???? when is it stated he does it to weaker opponents ...
It is not stated. He punched gumball who is weaker than him so hard that gumball went back in time. We cannot be sure if it would work on someone 2x his AP
also, him doing it while Gumball asked him is already questionable since gumball is someone he knows so he wouldn't do it unless told. To a stranger killing him, yeah
Yeah you make no sense. Bobert unless has prior knowledge will start with energy attacks and punches or whatever

He never started with the radioactive thing.
he still will go for it if his normal moves don't work
It is not stated. He punched gumball who is weaker than him so hard that gumball went back in time. We cannot be sure if it would work on someone 2x his AP
I'll concede this

Yeah you make no sense. Bobert unless has prior knowledge will start with energy attacks and punches or whatever
It's not like Robert can't switch to radiation later on in the battle

Has anyone mentioned that Metton EX only has several minutes of power? Also, I don't think Metton will be able to use his Danmaku very well due to the fight taking place being in an enclosed space.

Has anyone mentioned that Metton EX only has several minutes of power?
Several minutes is enough + His normal form is also strong enough to keep the dight going
Also, I don't think Metton will be able to use his Danmaku very well due to the fight taking place being in an enclosed space.
That has nothing to do with his danmaku. Closed space means less space to dodge

Several minutes is enough + His normal form is also strong enough to keep the dight going
Is it? Bobert has limitless stamina and can use his flight to maneuver around the school and around Mettaton. Mettaton only has like 12 minutes before he powers down which is not a lot of time. Also, I'm pretty sure that Mettaton can't just revert back to his normal form without someone's help.
That has nothing to do with his danmaku. Closed space means less space to dodge
Being in an enclosed space also means less space for projectiles, and because of that Mettaton probably won't even be able use most of his attacks due to not having the room to summon them.

Is it? Bobert has limitless stamina and can use his flight to maneuver around the school and around Mettaton. Mettaton only has like 12 minutes before he powers down which is not a lot of time. Also, I'm pretty sure that Mettaton can't just revert back to his normal form without someone's help.
AP advantage + Better skill
Being in an enclosed space also means less space for projectiles, and because of that Mettaton probably won't even be able use most of his attacks due to not having the room to summon them.
less projectiles with less space to dodge combined with Boberts non existant dodging skills = Mettaton claps

AP advantage + Better skill
The AP difference isn't even that big. Bobbert in base can easily stomp Gumball and no sell his hits, and Bobert can become even stronger by going into combat mode. And better skill can be countered by Bobberts higher intelligence.
less projectiles with less space to dodge combined with Boberts non existant dodging skills = Mettaton claps
You're forgetting that Bobert can just shoot the projectiles with his lasers and that Bobert can just his flight to dodge. It's also important to note that Bobbert's fight speed is faster than his normal movement speed and will be faster than Mettaton projectiles.

Last edited:
The AP difference isn't even that big. Bobbert in base can easily stomp Gumball and no sell his hits, and Bobert can become even stronger by going into combat mode. And better skill can be countered by Bobberts higher intelligence.
Mettaton still has 2x advantage and very casual too. If he goes combat mode his mobility goes 0 mode and danmaku ***** on him
You're forgetting that Bobert can just shoot the projectiles with his lasers and that Bobert can just his fight to dodge.
Grammar?? Bobert can do that but that doesnt change the fact that mettaton can do it too but way better
It's also important to note that Bobbert's fight speed is faster than his normal movement speed and will be faster than Mettaton projectiles.
No!? His flight is just a bit faster that he doesnt use in combat and its a small place like you said. Now we are making stuff up?

Mettaton still has 2x advantage and very casual too.
Let me put it this way, Gumball = 0.0117675146 tons of tnt, Gumball << Base Bobert < Combat mode Bobert. This likely means Bobert that should cover the 2x difference.
Grammar?? Bobert can do that but that doesnt change the fact that mettaton can do it too but way better
My apologies, I meant to type flight instead of fight. Anyways Bobert can shoot rapid laser blasts from his eye and can turn his hands into blasters. He can also fire a ton of lasers in combat mode. So yeah, I don't see how Mettaton can do it better especially when in an enclosed space.
No!? His flight is just a bit faster that he doesnt use in combat and its a small place like you said. Now we are making stuff up?
Bobert having faster a flight speed is on his profile. Bobert also knows the layout of Elmore Junior High and should know now to maneuver around the school.

Let me put it this way, Gumball = 0.0117675146 tons of tnt, Gumball << Base Bobert < Combat mode Bobert. This likely means Bobert that should cover the 2x difference.
Mettaton should have a chain as well. Doesnt matter as he is still more skilled
My apologies, I meant to type flight instead of fight. Anyways Bobert can shoot rapid laser blast from his eye and can turn his hands into blasters. He can also fire a ton of lasers in combat mode. So yeah, I don't see how Mettaton can do it better especially when in an enclosed space.
Danmaku>>>>Anything you said. Just watch the fight of Mettaton…he spams his shit
Bobert having faster a flight speed is on his profile. Bobert also knows the layout of Elmore Junior High and should know now to maneuver around the school.
You edited your comment. You said he was just faster and had better reactions at first.

Back