• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Gumball has all equipment. Speed equalized. Fight takes place in the Elmore Mall. They start 20 meters apart. Gumball has an hour of prep (if it even helps). Gumball is in character though is determined to kill Sans. SBA for anything else.

Blue cat: 2

Funny bone man: 1

Incon:

Last edited:
Should I give Gumball the Magic Notebook? I initially thought it would make this a stomp but now that I think of it, Sans would probably find Gumball writing in a notebook during a fight suspicious and knock it out of his hands with a bone attack.

Should I give Gumball the Magic Notebook? I initially thought it would make this a stomp but now that I think of it, Sans would probably find Gumball writing in a notebook during a fight suspicious and knock it out of his hands with a bone attack.
yeah and also the helmet since while it has better luck now, it's not like going to resist Danmaku-level range attacks

Also you don't need to make Gumball determined to kill since his Pacifism has been criticised heavily (Plus I think if he ever did get Sans mad enough to kill him, he would take it as a serious thing)

Can't Gumball just use the Console to make it have RPG rules then use his AOE attacks since he always goes first and is shown doing several summon attacks at the same time. I doubt Sans can dodge the AOE attacks done since he was beaten that way in other threads (Superman cough)

yeah and also the helmet since while it has better luck now, it's not like going to resist Danmaku-level range attacks

Also you don't need to make Gumball determined to kill since his Pacifism has been criticised heavily (Plus I think if he ever did get Sans mad enough to kill him, he would take it as a serious thing)
Ok. I gave Gumball the rest of his equipment

I think Gumball wins

he can use the console and then b/c he has first move

he just AOE spams his summon attack. PLus even if Sans dodges, the RPG system shows Gumball has 999 HP so he probably be able to resist more hits than LV. 19 Frisk (I don't see why San's 1 atk, 1 def stat will change here). He might survive a few turns just with his high HP so he has chance to repeat the summons and likley defeat him. Or use his other equipment in those other turns like the remote or notebook

FRA Gumball

I think Gumball wins

he can use the console and then b/c he has first move

he just AOE spams his summon attack. PLus even if Sans dodges, the RPG system shows Gumball has 999 HP so he probably be able to resist more hits than LV. 19 Frisk (I don't see why San's 1 atk, 1 def stat will change here). He might survive a few turns just with his high HP so he has chance to repeat the summons and likley defeat him. Or use his other equipment in those other turns like the remote or notebook

FRA Gumball
counted

I vote sans, even if gumball makes it rpg rules, sans can cheat like he did in fight with frisk and attack while on gumballs turn, dodge attacks and just keep his turn until gumballs deactivates it and dies to sans' time stop plus soul damaku tk gravity shenanigans

I vote sans, even if gumball makes it rpg rules, sans can cheat like he did in fight with frisk and attack while on gumballs turn, dodge attacks and just keep his turn until gumballs deactivates it and dies to sans' time stop plus soul damaku tk gravity shenanigans
counted

that was with Undertales RPG system, how would that even work in Gumballs?

Also he won't be able to dodge AOE attacks (the superman thread showed Superman winning with an AOE attack since San's can't dodge that)

Gumball can also heal as shown in the fight so even if sans makes him lose health

He not only has the health to resist

(Gumball: 999 HP vs 19 level Frisk: 92)

but he can just heal to then extend the fight and use his other abilities

that was with Undertales RPG system, how would that even work in Gumballs?
It is an turn based rpg system similar enough to undertale, this is listed as an power in the profile for a reason, if it is turn based then there is no reason to assume sans couldn't do the same as he did there

Also he won't be able to dodge AOE attacks (the superman thread showed Superman winning with an AOE attack since San's can't dodge that)
Well, now he can because time stop

Gumball can also heal as shown in the fight so even if sans makes him lose health
Can he heal if it isn't his turn?

He not only has the health to resist

(Gumball: 999 HP vs 19 level Frisk: 92)

but he can just heal to then extend the fight and use his other abilities
Sans can attack while in gumballs turn to midgate that, also how much has he shown to be able to heal per turn?

Also despite Gumball being 1 HP he was able to dodge several attacks coming at him for a significant amount of time

It's somewhat Danmaku to me but IDK

Sans never timed stopped frisk during his turn from what I can tell only attack during it so Gumball just does the summons

It is an turn based rpg system similar enough to undertale, this is listed as an power in the profile for a reason, if it is turn based then there is no reason to assume sans couldn't do the same as he did there
Sans hits frisk's through the UI to attack they're soul that's on the UI, that's a pretty clear inverse only type exploit.
Well, now he can because time stop
His type stop isn't even that combat wise outside of setting up attack since he only stops for less than a second in fights.

yeah and imo he likely uses the console or remote but once sans does his telekinesis he just uses the consol

Ah yes, Gumball using a remote... while he gets slammed into the ground and is having his soul damaged which would hurt like a BITCH, unless Gumball has shown good tolerance for pain, that'd probably cause him to hesitate hard and not go anywhere near as hard

Ah yes, Gumball using a remote... while he gets slammed into the ground and is having his soul damaged which would hurt like a BITCH, unless Gumball has shown good tolerance for pain, that'd probably cause him to hesitate hard and not go anywhere near as hard
that just means he uses the console and can't he press the off button at sans before he get's slammed

apperently not he can summon regardless of turn order
Ok

he also always goes first in a battle seeing all his fights
Sans also breaks this rule in undertale

Sans never timed stopped frisk during his turn from what I can tell only attack during it so Gumball just does the summons
Well, are the summons in character? Didn't he only used them while in a very desesperate situation when he only had 1 hp?

But didn't gumball only used the summons during his oponent's turn?

Sans hits frisk's through the UI to attack they're soul that's on the UI, that's a pretty clear inverse only type exploit.
Well fair enough

His type stop isn't even that combat wise outside of setting up attack since he only stops for less than a second in fights.
We don't know for how much time he stops time, setting up the attacks i very helpful already since he can just put them on gumballs way and since the blasters are faster than gumball, then it would be very hard to dodge

yeah and imo he likely uses the console or remote but once sans does his telekinesis he just uses the consol
Would he stay alive long enough to do that?

Well, are the summons in character? Didn't he only used them while in a very desesperate situation when he only had 1 hp?
I don't see why he won't use them if he is trying to win fast enough I mean it's shown gumball fights to end the battle fast (Awesome store guy as well as one shooting enemy encounters)

We don't know for how much time he stops time, setting up the attacks i very helpful already since he can just put them on gumballs way and since the blasters are faster than gumball, then it would be very hard to dodge

We see last for a half a second on screen, unless you really wanna boil the pot on semantics of we don't see the POV of his timestop like dio and we're only getting the polneraf view of it.

once he is slammed he uses the console
Doesn't he need to turn it on to use it? Sans slams and summons bones under him, would gumball survive thar long enough for the console to turn it on?

that assumes the remote isn't enough which I doubt since he needs to press 1 button than swing an arm
Would he be able to hold it when slamed to the ground?

I don't see why he won't use them if he is trying to win fast enough I mean it's shown gumball fights to end the battle fast (Awesome store guy as well as one shooting enemy encounters)
Yeah? But still, he didn't use the summons until it was his last only possible ressort

We see last for a half a second on screen, unless you really wanna boil the pot on semantics of we don't see the POV of his timestop like dio and we're only getting the polneraf view of it.

And you wanna know how long he stopped time the first time?

Over 40 seconds.

This is exactly what it is, it only looks like that from frisk's pov, we don't know how long it is from sans' pov

Grillby's doesn't count cause he's sitting down and not expending any stamina to hold that timestop
If a character shows they can hold a timestop for however long outside of combat, why the feth would we actually assume it'd be less time in combat? Tell me, tell me why standing makes a huge difference.

First off, why does Sans have time stop again? I'm a bit new to this change to him.
Also, does Sans use Time Stop during combat.

Anyway, AFAIK, Sans is able to hold the player in place by, during his turn, not finishing it. That's something that's a part of Undertale's combat system.
Presumably, Sans is able to do that "take my turn & not finish it" in other settings because of Verse Equalization, which lets him still do his stuff as though in his 'verse.
So could he still pull that "not finish my turn" stunt when he's taken out of the equalized/Undertale battle system?

Not to mention, the Undertale system was still able to be cheated by someone outside of the combat system, IIRC, when Chara did a 2nd slash after Sans, asleep, dodged the player's 1st slash.

Also, OP says (At the time I'm typing this.):
Gumball has all equipment. Speed equalized. Fight takes place in the Elmore Mall. They start 20 meters apart. Gumball has an hour of prep (if it even helps). Gumball is in character though is determined to kill Sans. SBA for anything else.
Can Gumball turn on the console during that hour of preptime?

Can he menu to an attack or such?

Back