• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First off, why does Sans have time stop again? I'm a bit new to this change to him.
Also, does Sans use Time Stop during combat.

Can Gumball turn on the console during that hour of preptime?

Can he menu to an attack or such?
With a CRT, and yeah.

That's an interesting question, and one that's apsolutely stupid if he CAN turn it on. Honestly it feels like a bit of a spite at the point

First off, why does Sans have time stop again? I'm a bit new to this change to him.
Also, does Sans use Time Stop during combat.
He does, it is in the profile

Anyway, AFAIK, Sans is able to hold the player in place by, during his turn, not finishing it. That's something that's a part of Undertale's combat system.
Presumably, Sans is able to do that "take my turn & not finish it" in other settings because of Verse Equalization, which lets him still do his stuff as though in his 'verse.
So could he still pull that "not finish my turn" stunt when he's taken out of the equalized/Undertale battle system?
Well, in this case if gumball uses the console it becomes an turn based battle rpg like undertale

Not to mention, the Undertale system was still able to be cheated by someone outside of the combat system, IIRC, when Chara did a 2nd slash after Sans, asleep, dodged the player's 1st slash.
you meant frisk, but gumball has no feat of doing something like that iirc

Also, OP says (At the time I'm typing this.):

Can Gumball turn on the console during that hour of preptime?

Can he menu to an attack or such?
I don't see why would he even use the console pre fight tbh

He has 1hr prep and again he is inclined to use his more hax based equipment
Yeah, but why would he use the console? Even if he wants to kill, why wouldn't he try his more traditional way to fight first? He isn't bloodlusted here, he is just inclined to kill sans

I already mentioned how he basically destroys sans with AOE attacks with the console (again i don't see why he won't use his full power against him when he did against the Awsome store guy someone he barely knew)

the remote should be faster or around the same speed as Sans slamming to the ground imo

That's not listed in his teleportation
Dude, just because one instance of teleporting others(He does have teleporting others on his profile) isn't on his NEATLY constructed profile doesn't make it the full whole Hog worst case scenario of an ability he only has listed as a likely.

Yeah, but why would he use the console? Even if he wants to kill, why wouldn't he try his more traditional way to fight first? He isn't bloodlusted here, he is just inclined to kill sans
he is more inclined to use it against him. Again, he only traditionally fought against people he knows (like Darwin or Ocho) so he won't go full out

I already mentioned how he basically destroys sans with AOE attacks with the console (again i don't see why he won't use his full power against him when he did against the Awsome store guy someone he barely knew)
Because he assumed that the guy was the final boss needed for them to get out of the game, here sans is just a random enemy, also even then he didn't use the summons in the instance you are mentioning

the remote should be faster or around the same speed as Sans slamming to the ground imo
Gumball needs to point to sans, find the button, move his finger to it and press it, sans only needs to move his hand

Gumball needs to point to sans, find the button, move his finger to it and press it, sans only needs to move his hand
Wouldn't he already have the remote already in his hand and that assumes he even needs to find the button when he knows it's the strongest button (plus so obvious)

Because he assumed that the guy was the final boss needed for them to get out of the game, here sans is just a random enemy, also even then he didn't use the summons in the instance you are mentioning
still a last resort and he likley will survive his hits due to his huge HP in the RPG

he will realize his strength and then use the AOE summons

I still don't get the argument of him pressing a button being slower than an arm being moved upwards
Because getting slammed is bad for your Marijuana mate...

He is covering more distance with moving you and setting up his attacks with higher stamina than less.

Because he's out to keep it his turn. He doesn't need to move you kilometers when he can just move you 1 meter.

He is covering more distance with moving you and setting up his attacks with higher stamina than less.

I don't see what you are talking about, firstly that is his time stop and not his teleport, secondly that doesn't prove stamina since in the earlier clip you showed he is not attacking, but just keeping frisk in place, there is no proof that he couldn't teleport them further

Sans fans when you tell them he barely uses the time stop ( or teleportation ) and only uses it to set up attacks anyway
movie.gif

I don't see what you are talking about, firstly that is his time stop and not his teleport, secondly that doesn't prove stamina since in the earlier clip you showed he is not attacking, but just keeping frisk in place, there is no proof that he couldn't teleport them further
Then why doesn't he teleport them any further then or timestop to recover stamina if it's not connected to his stamina

Ok, but why would he use the summons when he never uses it normally and only uses it when he can't physically to anything else
because he only knew of the summons when he faced the console (again Anais reminded him about that so he should know plus he saw how it basically won against the console)

now he does so he knows he has that option

With a CRT, and yeah.
Okay, but details?
That's an interesting question, and one that's apsolutely stupid if he CAN turn it on. Honestly it feels like a bit of a spite at the point
Lol.
I mean, it's questionable if Gumball can even perceive, let alone dodge Sans's opening move, let alone SURVIVE, even if he has his RPG Mode 999 HP.

IDK if the initial swing downwards to send the newly Blue-ified SOUL to the bottom of the bullet board is supposed to deal damage, but:

Watching at 30 FPS (Undertale is locked to 30 FPS, & Sans deals 1 damage per frame, KARMA aside, which is complicated. If I understand right, different attacks increase the KARMA count by different amounts on the 1st frame they hit the SOUL, but subsequent frames in an attack that already hit/inflicted KARMA only increment it by 1.

Using the Undertale Wiki's example: "One Gaster Blaster hit for three frames increases KARMA by 12, dealing an eventual total of 15 damage)." (1 Gaster Blaster increases KARMA by 10 the 1st frame that hitbox is stayed in, & like any other KARMA incrementer, 1 more KARMA per frame that hitbox that already hit the SOUL is remained in.)

The 1st frame where the screen moves from the "impact" of the SOUL hitting the bullet board is 399.
The last frame where I can see any part of what might have a hitbox is frame 605.
I forget if that's supposed to be inclusive of frames 399 & 605 themselves, but 605 - 399 = 206.

206 frames * 30 damage per frame = 6,180.
Meaning if we're accounting for Sans's attacks as dealing 1 damage per frame of contact, & we assume Gumball was in a hitbox during EVERY FRAME of Sans's first attack, he'd take over 6,180 damage, BEFORE accounting for any KARMA.

Mind you, this doesn't account for Sans missing, or there being gaps in Sans's attack such that Gumball isn't hit 100% of the time this is happening....
But if Gumball can't perceive to dodge the attacks, he'd be dodging blindly, unless he has some kind of Extrasensory Perception or Soul Manipulation that's relevant here.
Otherwise, 999 HP will not let Gumball survive unless he somehow doesn't get hit by like, at least 84% of Sans's attacks during Sans's first attack.

Back