• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

Copebot30

not a ploy to make you join discord, just wanted to post that

i'm guessing it's the same reason i didn't talk to her for a bunch of days. she said she wouldn't and now it's just her ego at this point

Pewds did it.

The madman actually did it. He streamed Minecraft for 12 hours.

Why do Copetan and Alex have the same name color but Rodri has a purple name? (On Discord)

Seol404 said:
Why do Copetan and Alex have the same name color but Rodri has a purple name? (On Discord)
I don't know why Cope's is showing up like that, it's supposed to be red.

Also, is it just me or have we been getting those a lot more frequently?

Or is it just that Rodri has only begun talking about his voodoo magic predictions lately?

Not that you could, fake being.

(If this does lead to a SA2 recreation I will be dissapointed)

Torlikoff said:
I will attempt to take this badge despite not being active because I want it.
By looking at my badges, I think I have about three lucky piano manipulation badges.

Seriously, look at my badges.

TheDarkSide857 said:
By looking at my badges, I think I have about three lucky piano manipulation badges.

Seriously, look at my badges.
Look at Rodri's

Hmm that's strange, only Rodri's badges seem to have ceased to exist, I can see Crab's

I don't know why Cope's is showing up like that, it's supposed to be red.

The screenshot that I posted is from another server

Back