• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH SANS IN SMASH

I think its kind of unfair that fat people get to vote twice.

Woah, why is Sans so h*cking huge?

Also, that looks like a really impractical weapon.

In the hands of anyone other than Master Bruce-Lee, it would be.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand RadicalSoda. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Bear Grylls nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Lutte Ouvri├¿re literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike RadicalSoda truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in RadicalSoda's reoccuring thumbnail, which itself is a cryptic reference to Beauvoir's French epic The Second Sex I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as RadicalSoda's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Grand Metropolis tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Steven Universe Movie review

The Diamonds are bunch of creeps, now Pink Rose faking her death was totally justified.

Of course she's still a horrible being and I wish she dies. Again.

7/10, give Spinel a hug :c

World War II review

Germany is still the villain, which is kind of lazy storytelling, only now they're even more stereotypically evil.

They try to up the stakes by having France fall way to soon even though it logically could have crushed Germany.

3/10, Total mismatch in the Allies favor, its difficult to get invested in the stakes when theres no way the villains could ever win.

Seol404 said:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand RadicalSoda. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Bear Grylls nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Lutte Ouvri├¿re literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike RadicalSoda truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in RadicalSoda's reoccuring thumbnail, which itself is a cryptic reference to Beauvoir's French epic The Second Sex I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as RadicalSoda's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Grand Metropolis tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
This reminds me of YoungDefiant.

Seol404 said:
4-chan copypastas don't require any IQ to know that they suck.

Undertale also isn't shit, unlike Bendy and Baldi.

It has a nifty choice of atmosphere, but yeah. It's just another jumpscare.

And that's from me, a guy who LIKES Bendy.

And Barbie was in the Game Boy Advance, maybe she should be in Smash.

Seriously, not everything that has been on a Nintendo console will get into Smash.

Back