• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans existing Durability upgrade

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
I believe Sans' durability needs an upgrade, and no I'm not talking about scaling from 2-B Chara.

Since Chara was only Multiversal after killing Flowey, Chara should more than likely be superior to 7-C Frisk at that point. I think Sans taking the hit for a brief period of time should warrant an "At most Town Level+ Durability".

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I believe Sans' durability needs an upgrade, and no I'm not talking about scaling from 2-B Chara.
Since Chara was only Multiversal after killing Flowey, Chara should more than likely be superior to 7-C Frisk at that point. I think Sans taking the hit for a brief period of time should warrant an "At most Town Level+ Durability".
Stamina feat not durability feat

it would only be durability if he actually survived it with his body resisting the cut but the Knife clearly went through everything it touched

No, it's already accepted that Chara wasn't infinitely inferior to when they did 2-B. And what Dbfan said. Sans having Low 7-C dura contradicts everything

Chara was already 2-B at the time, Undyne the Undying is 2-B for being scaled to Chara, whose stats are 99/99, so, if we follow your reasoning that Chara was only 2-B after killing Flowey, then, we must downgrade Undyne the Undying to 7-C

Shouldn't Sans be like Wall Level or something in durability by having the lowest defense and HP stats in the game? I mean, he's weaker than Monster Kid IF you look at stats alone (not including speed).

Sans is superior to BoG Chara and Frisk, both survived falling in the underground, so Sans should be Wall level

Also, why Sans Durability is Unknown?

And why his AP?

Sans clearly battled Chara only via hax and dodging, so theres not good reason to list him as Unknown, since he is solid Wall level

For me, if his body wasn't instantly destroyed and it's debatable if he even died, then that should warrant a possible 2-B rating in my book.

It's not like he hasn't manipulated the game's files before, you know. It definitely could've been one of his tricks like "the weakest enemy"

His bones still did some degree of damage to a multiversal enemy.

Why he is "unknown" is still baffling to me.

No. Cut it. 2-B Sans isn't going to happen, ever. That's nonsense to have the literal weakest enemy be 2-B over a sloppy fan theory about how he """""survived"""".

Foxthefox1000 said:
For me, if his body wasn't instantly destroyed and it's debatable if he even died, then that should warrant a possible 2-B rating in my book.
It's a cinematic cutscene. His body wasn't instantly destroyed...neither was Toriel...or Papyrus...or Asgore...

The idea that he survived is completely based on speculation.

@Fox Sans is awesome because he's the greatest menace while being the weakest. His strength does not come from stats (well... Aside from speed). It comes from hax. And you only get Dura if you survive the hit. The knife literally gave Sans 999999999999999999999999999999999... dmg.

Legit result of Wall Lvl Dura taking a Multiversal stab. LOL

Why do we need to bump this thread, exactly? I've gotten the point that Sans taking the hit contradicts everything.

Giving him Wall Level Durability and AP rather than leaving it as Unknown is the reason I'm bumping. I think that's pretty solid and most people were agreeing on it, though I can make another thread for that if you think it's better that way.

Back