• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans definite tier

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
not a downgrade at all, or an upgrade. Just saying his profile should state that his tier/AP varies from 9B to 2B. 9B being the level of the weakest character in UT, and 2B for Chara, obviously.

Hmm. That's true, but it can only work so far, which is why I think this would come in handy.

I can agree with that, being the weakest would place him at a weaker tier but after fighting Chara, he is definitely one of the strongest characters in undertale, or should I say CHARActers...I'll let my self out

After what I've seen, he has at least basic Reality/spatial warping, Genuis level intellect, managed to fight for 10 minutes straight before tiring out, soul manipulation, Bone manipulation, Karmatic Retribution, Teleportation, Reletavistic+ reaction time, Alternate timeline awareness, telekinsis, able to damage a charater on the physical and spiritual level and ignoring durability and summoning, as he can summon gaster blasters.

He has hax against beings and has good Attack Potency against beings but weak in durability, poor AP against structures and enviroment, non impressive stamina levels, anyone who is fast enough to dodge him can pretty much tire him out if they have more stamina.

He also doesn't have the strength to destroy a city or mountain with ease (Gaster blaster spam would take a while) so I can come to the conclusion that he has PvP hax but poor durability,stamina, weak strength as he relies on gaster blaters, KR and bones and doesn't have the sufficient damage output to destroy a city or large town.

I think he should be downgraded since most of his hax are PVP and the only thing that he could use to destroy a city or town are gaster blasters.

XXRiosrockXx said:
After what I've seen, he has at least basic Reality/spatial warping, Genuis level intellect, managed to fight for 10 minutes straight before tiring out, soul manipulation, Bone manipulation, Karmatic Retribution, Teleportation, Reletavistic+ reaction time, Alternate timeline awareness, telekinsis, able to damage a charater on the physical and spiritual level and ignoring durability and summoning, as he can summon gaster blasters.
He has hax against beings and has good Attack Potency against beings but weak in durability, poor AP against structures and enviroment, non impressive stamina levels, anyone who is fast enough to dodge him can pretty much tire him out if they have more stamina.

He also doesn't have the strength to destroy a city or mountain with ease (Gaster blaster spam would take a while) so I can come to the conclusion that he has PvP hax but poor durability,stamina, weak strength as he relies on gaster blaters, KR and bones and doesn't have the sufficient damage output to destroy a city or large town.

I think he should be downgraded since most of his hax are PVP and the only thing that he could use to destroy a city or town are gaster blasters.
Do you realize you can't downgrade a guy who has "Unknow" as a Tier rating, right?

Well most of his attacks are aimmed at PvP so he's a guy with PvP hax but really the gaster blasters would be large building level in destruction. So that I guess would give a clue to what he's capable of doing?

Sans' abilities are not quantifiable in terms of destruction.

San's only ability that could cause a lot of destruction are his gaster blasters but I doubt it since after your fight with Sans, the hallway appears unscaved.

Again, destruction is completely irrelevant to Sans' abilities, since they all circumvent durability.

Back