• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is exactly that we have not enough proof if he could or not damage someone with much higher AP
sigh

Sans is 9-B. Literally second lowest period. Frisk at that point is literally one of the highest people, if not the highest person, on the 9-A chain.

Sans' attacks go through Frisk's soul, Frisk does not tank Sans' attacks as physical and they do the same damage no matter how beefed up in armor Frisk is.

KR is icing on the cake for his dura neg, it is not the meat and potatoes, saying "But that's the minimum!" Is the point, it doesn't matter how much or how little armor Frisk has on, Sans' attacks do the same thing with the same effects.

Well, I give up tring to undesrtand sans them
DEF* and I have already explained why he complteley bypassed said DEF unlike the other monsters.

Nah nah it feels like you're stonewalling, I have said this like 6 times now.
Sure

Yes, and I didn't get It 6 times, wellcome to my life
sigh

Sans is 9-B. Literally second lowest period. Frisk at that point is literally one of the highest people, if not the highest person, on the 9-A chain.

Sans' attacks go through Frisk's soul, Frisk does not tank Sans' attacks as physical and they do the same damage no matter how beefed up in armor Frisk is.

KR is icing on the cake for his dura neg, it is not the meat and potatoes, saying "But that's the minimum!" Is the point, it doesn't matter how much or how little armor Frisk has on, Sans' attacks do the same thing with the same effects.
Sure

This can be closed, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back