• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iapitus Samus is Low 4-C at this point, and virtually anything she uses, which is what she's going to start off with, can oneshot him.

Uhm I think the point Swag is trying to make is how is anything Seamus throws gonna touch Gil when everything is being chugged by Ea.. Once it starts up it's whatever Samus throws via Space-time distortion. Just less range. Then it finishes charging and he fires. And given that we don't know what she'll start with just that whatever it is will kill him. I'm gonna say inconclusive if not an advantage to Gil

@Aizen Samus bypasses a lot of shit thanks to the plasma beam and wave beam, which is in her default weaponry. Not to mention the stellar range and AZ ice beam makes it very hard for Gilgamesh to avoid.

@Glassman

Can it bypass a space-time eating divine construct?

Gilgamesh doesn't have to avoid it if it can't touch him is where I'm getting at. From the get go Space-time around Gil is being devoured so anything fired at him AOE or not won't actually touch him but just be consumed by Ea. Which is why I'm saying there is no definitive answer unless she can reach him before Ea starts charging. Which again based on what I've read sounds too uncertain

Yes there is a definitive answer. Samus' scan visor lets her know everything about her opponent. So the whole space time warping isn't going to surprise her that much, and it will let her use pretty much anything that isn't affected by it before Ea's charged.

And Samus can negate resistance pretty easily with the Omega Hammer. There's even Phazon which is a whole bunch of hax on a planetary level. And majority of them doesn't need to make contact to affect Gilgamesh.

Well the Hax doesn't matter since Gil is resistant to it. I'm guessing by the name hammer though she either has to hit him with it or a beamu to negate his resistance, how does the hammer work?

Shoots around his general vicinity to make it work. Also you sure he's resistant to phazon? Cause there's multiple things that's a part of phazon that Gilgamesh isn't resistant to.

Basically what Glassman said, Samus's Wave Beam bypasses everything Gil's got. And never ever downplay Phazon hax; that hax is way above planetary. Even the tiniest particles of phazon can hax stomp godlike entities; and Samus resisted fighting against an entire planet made of phazon. Not to mention all the resistance nullifications Samus's got and can do Sonic Boom.

Gil needs to charge EA, which is useless otherwise, where as Samus can oneshot from a distance instantaneously.

Except Samus has at least '''Small Star level''' durability and resistance to pretty much all of that. Meaning she's going to be pretty much invulnerable to all those.

^ I've seen only one thing that can Null resistances and sonic boom won't do anything to Gil.

Phazon depends on the amount used at that has not been specified as of yet. And Ea is not useless while charging it is still dislocating space-time around Gil

@Ia

Hmm,you're maybe right.

Anyway does this unanimous win for Samus? I voting Samus and i believe the vote for Samus is solid seven now.

All of those are hax that make durability irrelevent in this context and would one shot anyway. Really? She has resistence to all of what I just mentioned? Scans please.

I mean, you can't ask for scans of resistance when you just drop weapon names without explaining what they do.

I didn't say that, but Samus has astronomical resistance to soul manipulation, biology manipulation, technology manipulation, Macro Quantum Destruction (Which is > Sub Atomic Destruction), Space-Time distortion, ect. All of that on top of her durability.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Ia

Hmm,you're maybe right.

Anyway does this unanimous win for Samus? I voting Samus and i believe the vote for Samus is solid seven now.
I debunked the votes based on her one shotting with projectiles from a distance when I brought up Rho Aias. Any possible enviromemtal collateral damage gets conceptually negated by the saints shrowed. So all the votes based on that are no longer counted

And just to be clear, I vote Gil

The real cal howard said:
I mean, you can't ask for scans of resistance when you just drop weapon names without explaining what they do.
My only point was to demonstraight that Ea was not Gils only way to win. But then he stepped in and said she resisted all of it. It would be safe to assume that he knew what they did if he were to claim that, would it not?

Edit: Ninja'd lol

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I didn't say that, but Samus has astronomical resistance to soul manipulation, biology manipulation, technology manipulation, Macro Quantum Destruction (Which is > Sub Atomic Destruction), Space-Time distortion, ect. All of that on top of her durability.
Okay, I take back what I said to Iapetus. Scans? I remember most of those (though astronomical is pushing it), but space-time?

Samus has Space-Time distortion via Sonic Boom; Dark Samus has also dealt with Sonic Boom. PED Suit Samus should have even more resistances than that version of Dark Samus. And Dark Samus when fused with Phaaze was considered a universal threat.

As for degree of Resistance, the chain goes like so:

Varia Suit Samus (Can still be effected, though would have to be over time) <.Dark Suit Samus (can be effected, but over a significantly longer period of time, interview confirmed that dark Aether atmosphere is toxic because either has phazon btw) <<< Light Suit Samus (Completely unaffected within the remaining mission) <<<<< PED Suit (Made for such an issue, Dark Samus had to insert a variation herself to deal with resistance, which mostly didn't affect her despite absorbing several phazon cores from leviathans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back