• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Composite Samus did have resistance to reality warping earlier, not sure what happened to it? Understandable previous suits having resistance to that is questionable, but I thought PED Suit had it.

And Universal threat, not Universal tier. As in the universe fears Dark Samus like how Majin Buu is universal threat because he can eventually do it by destroying one planet or star at a time. That was what I meant. Still, Phazo hax >>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Gil's got.

It was removed (reality warping not spacetime btw) because someone added despite being told specially not to.

I said universal threat not tier. The galaxy fears dark Samus, she wasn't even known outside of it as far as I'm aware.

Phazon hax >>> Gil kinda seems pushing it, I would say they're relatively equal, now if you were talking Phaaze and a potential "Dark Samus wins" scenerio, that would be a different discussion

@Swag even the status effect inducement? (Forced vomiting, tumors, and blackouts?)

It should also probably be mentioned that the degree of Resistance may be different. TLDR Phazon can (eventually) influence people with planetary mind manip resistance, can the same be said for Gil?

Except there are different levels of said hax. Last I checked, Gilgamesh's best hax is only planetary range at best. Phazon on the other hand is wayyyyy above planetary. Even Leviathans, which are basically larva's from Phaaze, infected entire planets that were 771 times Earth's gravity in seconds. Even tiny particles of Phazon hax'd the Tallon IV Chozo. Now imagine a planet literally made of Phazon. Also, fodder Phazon enhanced enemies often have spatial intangibility via existing across two parallel universes.

There's way too much power scaling wars you have to consider.

@SD

Gil's mind will be perfectly fine I can assure you. Swag will provide the specifics.

@Dark

Gil can kill 4-Bs. I've said enough.

If Gil doesn't take shit and isn't affected by hax from something that can create infinite areas, 4D areas, casually mess with timelines, then I don't see how "5-B hax" would affect him.

@Dark the only thing planetary in regards to phazon is the mind manip. In greater amounts, say leviathans, they can get to planetary (as we see in prime 2) but otherwise no.

Though then again, Samus absorbs three phazon cores. Not sure how it would work tho

So he has dealt with 4-D hax on literally almost every resistance specifically right? Like he has taken 4-D mind hax right for example? Or has he resisted other 4d hax

Mind Manipulation wise as well he laughed off a pretty large number of curses. I don't recall whether it was in the millions or billions but it didn't taint his mind in the slightest. It helps that his mentality itself is sublimed into a noble phantasm

@SD

He lived in Imaginary number space. A place where you're not allowed to live because you'll be erased. It's a higher dimensional place and he said "no"

@Swag I'm not mixing up the terms eh? The far side is made of Imaginery number space iirc

By planetary we meant litterally a planets population, as in even the animals. Billions or milions aren't either of those.

@Aizen that has... Nothing to do with resisting other hax. 4-D existence erasure resistance go ahead, but other than that, no.

Phazon, as coined by the Space Pirates (formerly referred to as the "Great Poison" by the Chozo), is a highly radioactive substance originating from the planet Phaaze, known for its extreme mutagenic and energy-producing properties. Though at first glance it seems to be only a mineral substance, it is actually more of a superorganism, capable of interstellar propagation accomplished by the assimilation and destruction of its host planet's ecosystem.

Samus's Nova Beam also bypasses Gil's barrier and one shots him before Gil can do the same. Still, this is Composite Samus we're talking about. Samus can also transmute entire planets into pure energy. How she became Low 4-C in the first place. Also, Samus mind hax resistance is like in the 20 Quintillions considering even the smallest insects were effected. That's the population of Earth if ever insect, arachnid, and every other animal was included.

The Far Side does erase things, yes.

We really don't know the potency of each hax he resisted or resists. The Moon Cell deals with heavy hax (reality warping, existence erasure, conceptual manipulation etc.), BB has that as well, on top of lesser things. He would obviously scale resistance of those lesser hax from resisting BB, but I don't know how we treat those, considering BB was the Moon Cell at that time.

Mindhaxing animals isn't impressive. Unless it's a dolphin. The low mental capacity of most animals makes it vastly inferior to intelligent creatures like humans.

I mean.. You'd need enough of the stuff to drive the human population mad a few times over and I don't think you can put that much of the stuff on him. Considering he literally laughed it off. And this feat was in base form, this versions resistance is vastly superior

Hold on, going by the new rules of mind manip (brought by cal actually) did he resist the mind manip while everyone else was getting affecting or on his own?

Phazon has affected beings far more intelligent on a planetary scale before (Chozo, Brryo's inhabitants, Space pIrates, etc)

Iirc all the curses were poured right on top of him.

Intelligence shouldn't matter in this case since his and his mentality is literally a noble phantasm

EDIT: @swag which is actually sometching that should be addressed don't you think m8? Gil's mind is literally an abstract concept

And alone right? The same amount of curses? If so, this might be a hard one to decide

Does literally everyone have the same degree of Resistance or are the curses here literally not mind maniping anyone?

EDIT: I think I understand? But the curses aren't mind maniping anything, they're killing people instead?

"The turbulent black waves carried away the helpless golden Servant. No, he was not simply carried away; the moment he had touched the black mud, he had vanished. Archer's body had been broken down and absorbed by the black mud in the blink of an eye; he had become one with the tempestuous flow of mud."

"The vortex of sound that was the curse was circling. There existed something here that should not exist; from within the barrage of denying curses, a voice cried out, 'yes!"

Impossible. Affirmations and correctness did not exist within this cursed vortex of hatred. Because everything had determined that everything was ugly and hateful so this word could not appear here—

—But that voice announced again clearly, 'that is right.' "

"The voice of the curse asked.

What was right?

Who was there to acknowledge it? Who was there to permit it? And who was to bear the burden of sin?

Facing the bombshell tossed from the darkness— in reply, a resounding and concrete sneer.

A foolish question. That goes without asking.

The King will acknowledge it; the King will permit it. The King will bear the burden of the entire world."

"The mud asked, what is a king?

But at the same time that it asked the question, it realized that it had contradicted itself.

In this place that strictly did not allow the existence of 'entities', the mud had admitted that there was someone else within it. Some strange foreign object, that could not exist, had appeared here.

That was — King — a presence that was an absolute controller, as well as one that had no equal.

His name was — King of Heroes, Gilgamesh."

"Along with flying droplets, the black mud cracked and dispersed away. The foreign object that it could not digest even with having mobilized all its hatred appeared from within the black mud.

Within the burning ruins, he once again stood upon the ground.

The perfect, Golden-proportioned body was no longer the spirit form that it had taken during its time as a Servant, but a true flesh body. The black mud that denied all life crystallized the impurity within itself and then abandoned it, but the result had been that a certain Heroic Spirit had realized his wish of obtaining a corporeal body and returning to this world.

Even standing in the exact middle of a burning hell, the majesty emanating from the body of the king made the surrounding flames afraid to come close. Gilgamesh generously bared his naked body that was like a statue, at the same time sneering impatiently."

One of my favorite moments in Zero. When All the Evil in the World starts talking shit so you have to smack it.

In the quote it depicts the curses absorbing, not mind maniping tho. You sure we're talking the same curses?

And again, composite Samus has absorbed three phazon cores by now, which is still rather big in comparison.

I can't wait until Pikachu becomes the strongest 8-A via 2-B electricity manipulation.

Seriously tier 2 BB was argued, it was deemed an outlier, and thus it's unusable. The end.

And "I have the ability to mess with the timeline so all my haxes are 4-D" is wrong on a dozen of different levels.

Well, grace period ended a while back with 8-3 being the end; so shouldn't the thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back