• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran Vs Boba Fett (Metroid Vs Star Wars)

Samus Aran Vs Boba Fett
6f216fd8f553bcdfca9786a2143537ccf607d869r1-735-567v2_hq.jpg

Character Version: Post-Chozo Gene Infusion Samus, Disney Canon Boba Fett
Equipment: Full Equipment
Starting Distance: 5 Meters

Who wins and Why?

Samus: 0
Boba: 2

Last edited:
Boba shoots Samus. Samus now has a golf ball sized hole minimum in her body she didn't have before.

Boba also has a Durability advantage so Samus needs a lot of shots while Boba only needs one.

Read profiles before making matches please.
I did read the profiles, otherwise, I wouldn't have made the matchup

I did read the profiles, otherwise, I wouldn't have made the matchup
Clearly you didn't, after some digging myself, Samus is 15 Kilojoules while Boba... Boba is 1861.755 Kilojoules.

That is a 124.117x difference. Boba one-shots Samus phyaically 17.7x over. And she also can't harm him at all because of this

Clearly you didn't, after some digging myself, Samus is 15 Kilojoules while Boba... Boba is 1861.755 Kilojoules.

That is a 124.117x difference. Boba one-shots Samus phyaically 17.7x over. And she also can't harm him at all because of this
Idk why you are trying to make me believe I didn't do something I know I did, anyways

When looking through the profiles I only checked physicals so I didn't consider the durability of the armor, which is my bad, I admit, but no I did actually look through the profiles

Idk why you are trying to make me believe I didn't do something I know I did, anyways

When looking through the profiles I only checked physicals so I didn't consider the durability of the armor, which is my bad, I admit, but no I did actually look through the profiles
Then you would've clicked links and saw just how ****** Boba's PHYSICAL calc was.

Then you would've clicked links and saw just how ****** Boba's PHYSICAL calc was.
What calc? On his page there is only scaling to Dengar when it comes to physicals.

For Samus values, where did you get those? If it's the link on the Zero Mission page it isn't loading for me so there is nothing I could have done there. I just don't see why you're making trouble where it doesn't exist.

What calc? On his page there is only scaling to Dengar when it comes to physicals.

For Samus values, where did you get those? If it's the link on the Zero Mission page it isn't loading for me so there is nothing I could have done there. I just don't see why you're making trouble where it doesn't exist.
Solid metal door has calcs and shit on it, and Dengar just straight up links to breacking chewie through a wall. I could easily use that to put Boba into the megajoules range lol

15 Kilojoules is the baseline for Wall level. Any character with no calc gets plopped here.

Solid metal door has calcs and shit on it, and Dengar just straight up links to breacking chewie through a wall. I could easily use that to put Boba into the megajoules range lol

15 Kilojoules is the baseline for Wall level. Any character with no calc gets plopped here.
Ah I didn't consider that, fair

Back