• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aizen it was pretty implied given you guys mentioned that his survival against 4-D stuff would as it was stated here "then I dont see how 5-B hax would affect him" while using the 4D stuff as evidence by swag, who you mentioned would provide the specifics in regards to resistance

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
If Gil doesn't take shit and isn't affected by hax from something that can create infinite areas, 4D areas, casually mess with timelines, then I don't see how "5-B hax" would affect him.
@Aizen what do i check exactly? because the post is exactly what i pointed it out to be.

"Nasu wank". Didn't know you were Nasuverse expert.

And I'm pretty sure that there isn't a single instance in this thread of tier 2 BB.

And what is wrong with the post?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, grace period ended a while back with 8-3 being the end; so shouldn't the thread be closed?
Many of the votes foe samus were debunked, so no, that is not the count. All the votes based on projectiles from a distance and the FRAs based on them were invalidated.

No, I am talking about the fact that the Moon Cell can't do anything to him, but the Moon Cell can casually create the Far Side, erase it and create many other things that are beyond what Phazon can do.

Except they weren't. Samus's Nova Beams phase through his Gil's barrier; also, Samus's Sonic Boom is much faster than Gil's EA. Before you say resistance to Space-Time hax, it still counters his Space-Time distortion and is a legit at least Low 4-C Attack. Meaning it will oneshot Gil regardless due to his 5-A durability. And not everything was a projectile. Also, Samus could steal some of his weapons with the Grapple Beam. We also debunked Gil's mind resistance as that video was resisting curses. And now, it looks as if he only has resistance to rather basic mind manipulation; Phazon hax is way above planetary on a mind hax scale.

What are you even talking about?

Base Gilgamesh fought All the World's Evil with his mind and won. He even boasts in Stay Night that you would need at least three times that to affect him. CCC Gilgamesh has a vastly superior resistance.

If you're refering to this guy's mind manipulation, that's exactly who we talked about. He resisted curses, not mind manipulation was what SD mentioned. Also, Cal made a new rule about mind hax, mind hacking billions of people simultaneously is different from focusing all that power to focus hacking one guy. Phazon on the other hand has mind hacked Quintillions, and billions of them where species wayyyy smarter than any human being; which SD mentioned above.

>Also, Samus could steal some of his weapons with the Grapple Beam.

Man ya cant do that obviously as gil can dematerialize his gob artillery and treasure at a whim.

Not how that works mate. While samus probably does ohko and defeat gil ya kindadownplaying him.

Also last i checked samus cant absorb literal magic. Life force maybe abd definitely various form of energy. Magic? No feats from any game of metroid that i played.

Samus dealt with Magic in Prime 3, and her Fusion Suit can absorb X-Viruses, who a literally souls. Also, this isn't coming from me exclusively, but rather the rest of the staff mentioning things that were flat out rejected.

It's neither downplaying nor wanking, just a simple misunderstanding if anything.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Except they weren't. Samus's Nova Beams phase through his Gil's barrier; also, Samus's Sonic Boom is much faster than Gil's EA.
Its the conceptual negation and defense that even literally skipping the space between the thrust and the attack landing couldnt get around. I dont see how some basic phasing is gonna get around it unles she at least has some conceptual manipulation

Gilgamesh doesn't have Conceptual manipulation on his profile, only resistance to it. And no, I mentioned a whole bunch of other abilities initially. Iirc Gil's resistance to Matter Manipulation is only Sub-Atomic, where as Macro-Quantum > Sub-Atomic. Still, absolutely nothing is blocking Samus's attacks. She can harm foes with Spatial Intangibility. It's highly advanced phasing that ignores conventional durability.

It's only ever had a projectile win out against it when said projectile was also using concept hax

And even then it was a near thing

This was the description of Akhilleus Kosmos

AkhilleusÒâ╗Kosmos.
A protective equipment type barrier Noble Phantasm that can match 『The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens』.

So you can say it can block a 5A attack.

It the conceptual bit that is the important part, not the durability.

If it's a projectile, concept hax says "it gets blocked". Only time it was bypassed was because the projectile had the concept of "cannot miss its target" and during the war of concepts, the projectile won out.

Pretty much.

Conceptual Weapon [Term]

A weapon created to go beyond mere physical interference, and exert influence on concepts, natural providence, and space.
For instance, something that nullifies "eternal youth" by overwriting it with the idea of "natural lifespan".
Ciel's Seventh Holy Scripture contains the dual concepts of "reincarnation criticism" and "eternity without permanence".
By the way, after being killed by Shiki, Arcueid had at first mistakenly assumed that he must possess some kind of powerful conceptual armament.

I thought the argument was the Phazon would do him over, not her Nova beam/projectiles? Not sure where you @Pachi or @Monarch thought otherwise.

Actually @Monarch while you're here, up to what scale is Gilgamesh's mind manip and soul manip resistance? We were arguing that for a while, it may decide the conclusion of the battle.

@Dark Samus dealt with really low tier magic in prime 3, it hardly counts.

Enough to resist mind and soul hax that can screw over billions of people at once.

The mud of Angra Mainyu is comprised of countless curses yes. And I see some people are saying that this means its only resistance to curse manipulaiton.

Except it's helpfully been left out that said curses mind and soul hax, melting the mind and soul and imprinting them both with "hell", that is to say, all the evil of the world. As in the combined sins and evil and hate and all the other negative emotions of 6 billions people.

The materialization of Angra Mainyu brought forth by truly opening the Holy Grail is an ichor that will consume every human being, 6 billion curses flowing out from the gate to hell. Gilgamesh specifically mentions 5.6 billion curses for an unknown reason. It is a reaper that will strike down all humans equally, an endless darkness that is born from humans and massacres them.

Ichor leaks from the Grail when it is first being established. Its nature is a curse so strong that it is visible, so it can be called magical energy specialized for destroying people. It can not be practically used in any way, as it cannot be reshaped or anything of the sort. It stains anybody it touches with a strong curse and melts them as if they were being digested. The pain and fear felt before death remains as magical energy and becomes the next curse to seek out living people. It will kill anyone it touches unless they can remove it from their body before they are melted away. Those who are not dissolved will be assaulted mentally by "All the World's Evil", eventually going insane or left cursed by its after effects, such as Kiritsugu Emiya, who lives for a number of years while suffering under the curse until it causes his death.

If fully submerged in the curse, it paints space itself around the person, surrounding them in darkness and imprinting hell upon their brain by showing them unseeable darkness, ugliness that can't be acknowledged, and all the crimes of the people in the world that make them want to run away from it all. Those trapped with the darkness will eat themselves to death from pain and hatred, and they will be swallowed by it like the painted space.

Heroic Spirits that come into contact the mud from the Fuyuki Holy Grail, tainted by All the World's Evils, gain bodies of cursed flesh, and they are tainted by it as well. The contaminated servant's personality reverses toward the orientation of evil.

Gil was swallowed by the ichor, he resisted it and emerged completely unscathed. So he resists at least 6 billion people's worth of mind/soul hax and if you want to take his word for it, he resists up to three times that much.

His single soul is also equivalent to hundreds of thousands of a normal human's soul.

This is all from stay night Gil. CCC gil is vastly superior.

Hmm then idk. According to cal we consider lesser intelligent animals as not as much of feat, but the Phazon should be > to that of Mother Brain's whose control extended to from the smallest of insects to the space pirates (The standard, zebesian, and the flyer guys that everyone forgets about) who are fairly intelligent, if not superior to normal humans. That would make the body count extremely high even compared to what you said, but we don't know how to rank that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back