• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samus has that anti-precog stuff. Gilgamesh has broken precog via SNI. I wanted to see how they interact.

• sigh
Fine I guess I'll bite. Gilgamesh would try to use his EA or chains to try to take Samus out, but since Samus can deal with dodging a lot of things mid-battle, and this version has phazon weaponry, on top of the ice beam, wave beam, plasma beam, macro quantum destruction, and dark beam on top of stellar range to negate his durability and easily oneshot to oblivion, she likely takes this in the long run.

Well, Samus is At least Low 4-C in her Light Suit, and Composite Samus is far above that while Gilgamesh is only 5-A. Both characters are quite haxed in which they cancel each other's out. Samus how ever can still oneshot via Macro-Quantum, Ice Beam, ect, even normal attacks would do the trick.

Very positive Samus stomps here.

Though, the keyword is how? Unless Gilgamesh has Mid-Godly Regenerationn, can avoid an unlimited Stellar AoE attack, he ain't surviving Samus's attacks. Forcefields, Intangibility, Invisibility, all useless against Samus. Gil has a shitton of resistances, but none of it is AZ-Ice Beam or puts his durability higher than 5-A. Probability Manipulation? That might help him somewhat, but if changes of him surviving a direct hit is zero, they it's useless.

Supernatural Luck, that's what I was referring to; and Fate Manipulation. Still, Fate Manipulation is still rather limited based on Probability.

Alright I'll bite. Bear in mind I'm not voting

1. Vimana can help fly away from her Ice Beam and allow him to dodge it.

2. SNI can see all possible futures.

3. She gets one shotted by Ea

4. Enkidu can briefly bind her.

5. Just curious how fast is Samus?

she's faster than 10 million times ftl, but we don't know how fast, so it's safer to have speed equal.

Out of curiosity, can I ask why it's in character for Samus to freeze a whole planet (which is what Ice Beam on a stellar scale entails)?

I mean she is supposed to be a hero, no? Why her first thought when placed in the middle of Central Park would be "let's freeze this planet and kill absolutely everyone, at least i'll make sure to kill the opponent in front of me"?

It isn't, people automatically assume she does because of Precog.

And to be quite honest, I need to get Hoky Mami vs Samus removed because of that.

Because it's part of her baseline arsenal. She's also just a bounty hunter, not a hero. I mean for peet sakes, she goes AWOL in the end of Fusion by destroy a giant research facility built by the federation.

1. That's more of a retreat rather than a fight then, plus he won't be close enough to attack after that.

2. True, but that won't always help against Samus.

3. Samus also oneshots, plus she got better range. Also, I don't see any Existence Erasure or any other hax attacks Samus doesn't have resistance to for that matter.

4. Pretty sure Samus would have already shot multiple times before that happens. Also, Samus could easily break free via Mass-Energy Conversion and Absorption.

5. Samus is was calc'd 10,000,000c which is extremely low-balled and Samus is superior via A > B > C logic. Samus > Ridley > Gunship. Ridley also has a few Massively FTL+ that are possibly better; such as reaching one end of the galaxy to the other in just a few hours at most. Still, speed is equalized if necessary.

Also, Samus has great Precision; she can Freeze the sun naturally without accidently freezing the planet. Plus, SBA says willing to kill. Also, Gilgamesh is extremely arrogant to a fault in character, another advantage Samus has.

There's a difference between being a bounty hunter and being a evil sociopathic murderer.

Samus has always been portrayed as a force for good, she would not freeze the damn planet.

1. Because.....?

2. Seeing all possible futures will be a help no matter how you point it out.

3. Ea isn't existence Erasure.

4. Why when they come out with a thought and are infinite in size?

5. Si, Gil blitzes then.

Theglassman12 said:
You mean the same girl that destroys planets on a good chunk of her mission?
Good chunks of planets with humans or planets with evil aliens that are out to destroy the Galaxy?

And planets that have innocent wilflife residing. Besides, when does this even matter in any match?

Just to clairfy, the "only" planets she destroyed on purpose were Dark Aether, Phaaze, and SR-388.

This argument that she doesn't do it on purpose is pretty obviously created by people who don't even know the franchise or have only played Super Metroid.

>Comparing wildlife to people

Glass come on.

It's relevant because you guys are arguing that she would freeze Earth whole and wipe out mankind as her first move?

1. Gilgamesh only has Planetary range

2. Not if a future where he survives exists period.

3. What is it then? Still don't see any abilities on his profile that Samus doesn't have resistance to.

4. Why doesn't Gilgamesh have High Universal range then? Samus is also, physically strong, how does it work other than it's thought based. Is it telekinesis, mind manip, she resists those. Or is it magic paralysis.

5. Speed is equalized if necessary; which it is in this case then.

6. Yeah, she's not a genocidal maniac, but she's extremely intellectual with common sense. Samus knows her goal is to win, and there's no one in their way based on SBA. So Samus will do what if she can to win. Also, she has precision to Fire Stellar Ice Beams to freeze her enemy without accidently freezing her allies.

so having her freeze mankind even though it doesn't mean much in a vs match is a problem, but other characters that would do something similar like blowing up the planet or having large scale hax isn't a problem?

1. And? That's still outside of any place for her AoE to take affect.

2. You kinda just proved my point with that.

3. A conceptual attack, Erasing I don't believe but it has been implied to destroy types like Type Jupiter

6. You're not actually saying that Samus will eliminate all life on Earth to get her goal down do you? Granted she doesn't know what Earth is like thanks to Ridley

@Glass

Except that we objectively do. There is a reason if Goku planet busting isn't an argument that people accept

@SD

I mean the first argument that I saw included stellar scale AZ. Using that on Earth would objectively life wipe it.

Theglassman12 said:
so having her freeze mankind even though it doesn't mean much in a vs match is a problem, but other characters that would do something similar like blowing up the planet or having large scale hax isn't a problem?
Is it not? If there is a problem then remove said matches.

I'm pretty sure its assumed there's no civilians in the range of the battle for stuff like this to unrestrict characters like superman and flash from CIS, if she has precog to know that destroying the planet would be fine i'm not sure why she wouldn't considering she's planet busted planets without people on them before.

@SD

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Though, the keyword is how? Unless Gilgamesh has Mid-Godly Regenerationn, can avoid an unlimited Stellar AoE attack, he ain't surviving Samus's attacks. Forcefields, Intangibility, Invisibility, all useless against Samus. Gil has a shitton of resistances, but none of it is AZ-Ice Beam or puts his durability higher than 5-A. Probability Manipulation? That might help him somewhat, but if changes of him surviving a direct hit is zero, they it's useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back