• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>machine

Samus suit is s like 90% organic.

This is assuming he picks something good.

Wildvine or swampfire? ice beam ohkoes, not regenerating from that.

Also once again if he turns into Brainstorm he gets ohkoed.

So then where does the "can't get hacked" thing come from?

Additionally, what do you mean? How do we even compare complexity?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It doesnt quite matter, why argue for hacking when Samus literally insta kills 90% of his choices if not more.
Prove it. I looked back through this thread and you haven't really given much of an explanation as to why she can ohko Ben.

It's still allowed, it's part if her 7-A key, make a CRT to get it removed if ya dont want it.

Wave Beam doesnt destroy, it phases that's what it does..

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It's still allowed, it's part if her 7-A key, make a CRT to get it removed if ya dont want it.
Wave Beam doesnt destroy, it phases that's what it does..
I looked back at her page. It lists the Ice Beam freezing the sun as a range feat, not a destructive feat. Additonally there's nothing on there that says "Star level with ice beam" So as far as I can tell its probably 7-A, like the specified version in this battle.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
The fact it can freeze over 90% of all his forms completely solid and kill them is what matters.
Ben has been forzen before and was fine. Even if that could kill him, the Omnitrix's life saving feature would intervene and turn him into something that would not be affected by it.(Ghostfreak or Big Chill) And that feature could react to the Big Bang.

Anyways, Ben has acsess to Clockwork in this scenario witch is going to be problematic for Samus(Time stop) Ghostfreak's possesion. Toepick's fear. Whampire's mind control, and life force drain. I also have no reason to beleive that aliens like Feedback could not absorb her beam attacks.

SomebodyData said:
So then where does the "can't get hacked" thing come from?
Additionally, what do you mean? How do we even compare complexity?
Unless you can prove that Samus is capable of hacking something on the level of the Omnitrix that won't be happening.

Being frozen before means nothing, there's a scale to it taking 100- and absplute zero are different feats entirely. Ghost freak still gets hit, power beam weaponary can hit ghosts which the ice beam is and that's implying the omnitrix aint frozen either plus she could always follow up wuth a missiles and shatter them into a million pieces.

Show me them absorbing something that could freeze a star or harm planet tier characters like metroids. Also ya clearly dont pay attetion, mind control? Samus resists that heavily and life force drain? Metroids dude, thts kinda their entire gimmick so not happening.

That's pretty hard to say m8. Technology can't be compared like that as there are different branches of tech. Assuming the Omnitrix goes under biotech and this is supposed to be feat-wise, then I think something that can compare would be basic Space Pirate tech, capable of making monsters like the Parasite Queen from simple space wasps and giving life to rocks via biotech. Some of the modern Chozo tech can also fuse DNA similarity to Biomintrix. Samus can also store DNA like the Omnitrix. I'm not really sure what to say.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Being frozen before means nothing, there's a scale to it taking 100- and absplute zero are different feats entirely. Ghost freak still gets hit, power beam weaponary can hit ghosts which the ice beam is and that's implying the omnitrix aint frozen either plus she could always follow up wuth a missiles and shatter them into a million pieces.
Show me them absorbing something that could freeze a star or harm planet tier characters like metroids. Also ya clearly dont pay attetion, mind control? Samus resists that heavily and life force drain? Metroids dude, thts kinda their entire gimmick so not happening.
I really highly doubt that the Omnitrix would be destroyed by a star level attack. You even skipped over my point about the Omnitrix reacting to the Big Bang. Guess some on this site don't like to read.... Cromastone absorbed an attack from Diagon who is High 5-A. Hell, Upchuck absorbed a 4-C attack. Feedback absorbed a low 2-C attack! I can say with utmost confidence that that Ice Beam paled in comparison to Feedback's absorbtion. And I'm pretty sure that this Samus is only 7-A durability so when Feedback absorbs that beam, she's the one who will get ohkoed.

Again, why is absorbing low 2-C energy relevant in a 7-A battle? Why did you even bring up the omnitrix's speed in a speed equalized battle? She can also absorb energy, and Samus doesn't need to destroy the omnitrix just the alien.

Yeah dude, speed equal, probably why I skipped it.

>5-A That's not tier 4 and regardless absorbing it would still likeky freeze him.

Upchuck has 6-C absorbtion, try again.

>2-C absorbtion

Actually an outlier.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah dude, speed equal, probably why I skipped it.
>5-A That's not tier 4 and regardless absorbing it would still likeky freeze him.

Upchuck has 6-C absorbtion, try again.

>2-C absorbtion

Actually an outlier.
You got me on Upchuck. But Feedback? Not an outlier. Its listed as at most low 2-C because he was visibly straining to hold that energy. But he did absorb the Anhiilarrg. Dude, just stop tyrying. A 4-C attack is not going to overcome someone with a legit low 2-C absorbption feat.

Stop people, Samus has no 4-C attack at this state, her range was accepted but the ice beams power was considered outlier.

And again, that's the probably, by absorbing it, he'll freeze.

Here's a question, outside of that feat, what's his second best feat?

And here's the thing, why woukd he go start as Feedback?

So far I've been told Brainstorm, Feeback, Echo and like 10 others, pick one.

What is he leading with, he can only lead with one so which one?

Considering Samus looks like a robot with a laser gun, he'll probably start with Upgrade or Chromastone I would think with the former being extremely likely, but idk.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Here's a question, outside of that feat, what's his second best feat?
And here's the thing, why woukd he go start as Feedback?

So far I've been told Brainstorm, Feeback, Echo and like 10 others, pick one.

What is he leading with, he can only lead with one so which one?
Every other energy attack in the series he absorbs casually.TBH, absorbing the big bang would be 3-A, but that doesn't matter. He will probably do what he did when he first got the Master Control constatly switch forms so he can use all of his aliens attacks. Ben's greatest advantage is versatility, so he wll be using all of his aliens, most of them for short periods before switching to the next.

You do realize that's not an option right? Great he can switch, except he can't when he picks wrong and gets offed almost immediately.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
You do realize that's not an option right?
Great he can switch, except he can't when he picks wrong and gets offed almost immediately.
And you do realize that an alien(Chromastone) has been killed before and Ben still survived right? Samus shatters him while he's frozen(Vilgax kinda did something similar), neat. The Omnitrix turns him into something else.

Cool and that's likeky dead too, or if he doesnt lead with Chromastone? Bang thats screwed too and no coming back from that without feat for those ones.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Cool and that's likeky dead too, or if he doesnt lead with Chromastone? Bang thats screwed too and no coming back from that without feat for those ones.
Since the 4-C ice beam is an outlier, you still haven't proven to me that the Ice Beam can one hit kill. Untill you show me something above 7-A, I'm not buying it, period. Besides, Ultimate Big Chill is also 7-A and I could see him capable of doing the exact same thing to Samus.

And the tier somehow nulls its freezing properties?

Not how that works, itll still freeze them solid. And uf fir some reason you still care It can freeze characters above 7-A solid, like Metroids.

And cool, so he leads with Big chill then? Basic power beam+wave will heavily injure it.

Samus gets info on literally everything he uses including stuff like the omnitrix just by looking at them. She'll know what and what not to use.

Even if Ben is frozen solid he still has access to his thoughts and could change to a fire alien to burn out.

The omnitrix wasn't hacked. It was overloaded. The omnitrix can't be hacked, because it has a security system that only ben can use it. Plus the omnitrix recieves updates from Galvan Prime against all possible events. Even if Samus Hacks the omnitrix, Ben would reset the omnitrix locking Samus out.

Brainstorm would already have knowledge on Samus in one second and would prepare for ever contingency. It doesn't matter if Samus is organic. Brainstorm analyzes all matter.

What why would he have access to his thoughts? I dont think you know what being frozen solid means, you cant think when your head is litetally a piece of ice. He's not gonna be trapped in ice, he's literally being frozen inside out. Also ice beam can freeze lava and fire solid on contact, he's not melting it.

And that still means little, cool he leads with brainstorm, in that one second he gets offed because he has liteally zero counters and no matter how smart he is he cant stop the impossible.

And is he gonna lead with That?

The problem here is yeah he has versatility, too much so, it actuaully goes against him.

And reminder Samus will know all about each form he has at a glance with scan visor. He goes to nanomech? She loks at it, gets its data and exploits its weaknesses while preventing it from doing anything major to her.

Samus exploits Nanomech weakness? Nanomech has reactive adaption.

Brainstorm would invent all contigency plans against Samus and overpower her with just his sheer intellect.

Being frozen solid doesn't compute to someone who has aliens that are immune to frozen powers. Ben would simply change into an ice alien before even being turned into ice. Fire aliens could be used to melt ice.

Unless Samus' visor can see things on a microscopic level from dozens of meters away...Plus Nanomech has adaptation

OK firstly, Ben doesn't need to 'get the right alien'. He has master control, he picks one and if it fails he's another in a heartbeat

Also I'm not understanding how Ben is getting oneshotted? They're in the same tier, so by that logic shouldn't he be able to oneshot her too? (I'm probably missing something)

About intangibility, Big Chill's intangibility is by altering his density so that's a thing, not sure how it helps

Also, I'm not too sure what abilities she has, but if speed is equalized and we're going with 'samus one shots via this' than would Clockwork work? Or how about shrinking into her head as Nanomech and shocking her brain (He's done this in character before, and can shrink to the size of a lava droplet with ease) Also, if she shoots something that's too powerful Feedback has it covered, and well..yeah I'm not too sure about this battle as a whole though.

What does armor bypassing mean? Other than that most of her 7-A abilities seem like things Ben can get around with master control.

@Kambings if he fails it'll be because he's dead tho

also the one shot comes from the fact that Ice Beam essentially freezes one completely solid, he would die in the process or be shatter to pieces from a missile.

... that makes it sound like rather weak intangibility.

How is he gonna get in her head?

@Weekly does nanomech even have a page here?

@shadow reactive evolution would require him reacting, he would be dead by then.

But he'll still be dead by then

The ice beam has frozen plasma before, something significantly hotter than fire.

She'll know about it's reactive evolution and play around it, he clearly has a limit otherwise he wouldn't be in this match.

That's not how it works, it doesn't matter how smart he is ya cant just say nah he's too smart he counters everything. Id like to see Stephen Hawking counter a bullet, sure he knows everything about it, trajectory, where it hit, how much force it's carrying, still can't stop it.

And dude, you're kidding right, you're telling me, literally every alien in this match is immune to frozen powers? Because that's basucally what would need to be the case because if he gets hit by it, he done, screwed, dead, Samus wins, he's not changing if he gets hit to something that us resistant because he's already done, no thinking either, that's not how being frozen inside out works.

Also >melting.

No he's not, Samus can freeze lava and fire, monsters that are literally made out of nothing but magma can't thaw it with their heat while being in a pool of magma and once again he won't even be able to switch to a fure alien because his head will be a ice cube. And besides, her beam can freeze solid characters with planet dura, and yes, it's on her profile.

Back