• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alone his H particles are universal and this being just his 1/3rd power and the other two halves being in Pandora and Mandala boxes, man prime fudo might have been multiversal.

I also think Pandora and mandala boxes exist in a higher dimension where only those who have honed their consciousness to the highest limit can perceive and use it.it all depends upon which of the two part do the samurais see of a certain thing.if they see positive in everything then good and if negative in everything then bad

Fudo Myoo doesn't actually seem to be capable of fighting his current state.

Damage3245 said:
Not in the S8 universe no, since it is his body, but fighting in other universes should be fine.

Also it does not have to be current state FM, we could have 2 keys for him, the one that is Omnipresent and the one that is not, he will still have the same powers really.

Way too early for this convo. He does not even have a combat feat or statement yet. For all we know, he could detest fighting or he could be a high tier reality warper. Let's just wait... yeah?

Damage3245 said:

Most profiles we have that got characters at this level really don't show case their fighting abilities just their raw power. Saint Seiya is one example. Some characters have never fought before but we got profiles for them. Especially for omnipresent characters.

They can still get used in battle

B023 said:
Way too early for this convo. He does not even have a combat feat or statement yet. For all we know, he could detest fighting or he could be a high tier reality warper. Let's just wait... yeah?
I mean yeah, but it wont change his use of h-particles in battle regardless lol.

True that but I'd rather we not start a fan war just yet until we can demolish the other side completely instead of just relying on one strategy alone.

Rocker1189 said:
lol, thats one way of putting it I guess.
They already have like three Fudo threads on CV, one vs Jiren, one Gauntlet and one vs composite DBS. All three are likely gonna end up in fan wars, salt and downplaying.

Regardless, who do you think would win, IMO, for now Zeno would destroy Fudo easily if we take his current existence as it is ignoring his other 2-fold states or Prime power we know nothing of.

wtf lol. CV is waaaay to fast on these. Yeah ignoring his other 2 states of being Zeno would beaat him because he has the range and power for it.

against Jiren? Jiren does not have the abilities to destroy FM, and h-particles style on him.

They already have like three Fudo threads on CV, one vs Jiren, one Gauntlet and one vs composite DBS. All three are likely gonna end up in fan wars, salt and downplaying.

Regardless, who do you think would win, IMO, for now Zeno would destroy Fudo easily if we take his current existence as it is ignoring his other 2-fold states or Prime power we know nothing of.

Current fudo is definitely LB jiren level but he loses Badly to the Angels,Grand priest and Zeno.

Or wait maybe he's Low Tier Angel level at best,what do you think of it

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Current fudo is definitely LB jiren level but he loses Badly to the Angels,Grand priest and Zeno.

Or wait maybe he's Low Tier Angel level at best,what do you think of it
Err no, neither the angels nor the grand priest can defeat him only Zeno cause he has multiversal range.

Power wise he might not be on the level of the other angels but they have noway to defeat him and he destroys them with h-particles.

Err no, neither the angels nor the grand priest can defeat him only Zeno cause he has multiversal range.

Power wise he might not be on the level of the other angels but they have noway to defeat him and he destroys them with h-particles.

Hakai might work,angels can easily rewind time,Grand priest even created the tournament world in Void,they can easily bring anyone back to life,not to mention whis even one shotted beerus

Hakai might work,angels can easily rewind time,Grand priest even created the tournament world in Void,they can easily bring anyone back to life,not to mention whis even one shotted beerus
Rewinding tiem has nothing to do with hakai and still their hakai range is not big enough. None of anything you mentioned is enough to defeat him. Creating stuff in the void is useless, bringin people back to life as well and oneshotting beerus, remember the fudo myoo is not a physical being and he is simply too big for them. Its like fusion zamasu essentially which they needed Zeno for.

Can't they just destroy the universe inturn destroying fudo tho we don't know if they can destroy an infinite universe but still......
Again non of them actually have the range for that, not to mention he can dimension hop, and they certainly wont do it before simply getting erased. especially if he uses his powers in the boxes.

B023 said:
Information aggregation? One of his other two might just be pure knowledge?
Yeah might be but how would that be like......i mean maybe he has knowledge of everything in existence which is why he can do anything with his knowledge and application of skills

I have another idea related to the boxes and his threefold body.

So 1 is h-particles making the universe.

I think the other 2 are, destruction, the pandora box, which allows people to reduce the universe to nothing, EE and all that.

the third being creation, the mandala box:

"The meaning of the word mandala in Sanskrit is circle. Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. The circular designs symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected."

creates life and rules of the universe, reality warping and all that.

But according to Daruma and Ata, Manadala's box is the one that destroys and Pandora's is the one that creates.

B023 said:
But according to Daruma and Ata, Manadala's box is the one that destroys and Pandora's is the one that creates.
ooooh wrong way round lol. hmm that renders the quote I got moot. The idea is still the same though just swap names.

I was also thinking that his other bodies were inside the boxes.

I also think the boxes are literally right in front of them. Just on another plain of existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back