• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand, he did not even try to create the Universe. Just mixed his H-particles into the Universe and everything happened by itself. Ok, so, S8 will more than likely go to Universal level seeing as how the boxes contain Fudo's power.

Basically Fudo Myo-o is a self conscious Big Bang outside the concept of Time!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??

LOVE THIS CHAP.

also h particles are in fact not physical particles from what I can tell, they basically manipulate weight and gravity at a sub atomc level.

Technically speaking, using H-particles, A Samurai should be able to create anything. Also, Fudo straight up basically stated that a multiverse exists and limited that an experienced Samurai can see through different infinite dimensions.

B023 said:
Technically speaking, using H-particles, A Samurai should be able to create anything. Also, Fudo straight up basically stated that a multiverse exists and limited that an experienced Samurai can see through different infinite dimensions.
Yup pretty much, also I believe that Yasha and Kala might be able to do this.

hmm...sort of? a lot of things woul dhave to be agreed with first, since unfortunately its not completely clear cut.

Wait Didn't Fudo say that he is space itself and also said space contains multiple and infinities of Dimensions. Also he said the Universe is infinite sized in the last page.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Wait Didn't Fudo say that he is space itself and also said space contains multiple and infinities of Dimensions. Also he said the Universe is infinite sized in the last page.
No he is the space of 1 universe, not every universe and dimension.

I think Fudo meant that he is the space that contains every Samurai's digital conscience and License space. I gave to re-read.

I thought he meant- in regards to his "I am space" statement- that due to the fact that his h-particles exist in all physical matter across the universe technically he is the universe itself in a sense

Doubt it really applies to the other dimensions though since he didn't create the universe, what he did was he gave it the form it currently exists in

Oh no scratch it. You are right, I just re-read it. One of his bodies three states is H-particles and all the matter in the Universe is made of his H-particles... meaning, he is kinda the space that the Universe is built upon.

Yeah he is. He also said something ablut not having a body but being the universe itself which is interesting. Basically more support that he is neither dead nor alive

Okay so here's my definition - Fudo didn't say anything about other infinities of universes, he just said he came from one and can see the others. So regarding this universe he's basically the foundation/building block of the universe, he splits all his energy all across the infinite universe down to sub atomic levels I. E he is the binding energy of the h particles and was the basis of gravity and weight, also in a way formed matter and all of the galaxies in the universe and is the space of this universe. He's basically unaffected by time and after all this still had power enough to seal in the boxes which can be found by right application of one's consciousness. Some high level of reality manipulation can be sensed. Also this particular universe has been said by Fudo as Vast Infinite Universe.

We don't know if anything outside all these infinities of universe exists and who all others are out there like Fudo.

Btw Fudo said right there are infinities of dimensions, then it can also be interpreted as there are infinite Ds above this dimension. We probably are gonna get entities who have created the concepts of space, dimensions and all. God this got insane

We have confirmation of Samurai 8's cosmology so it should be updated on the verse page. Fudo confirmed that the main Universe is infinite, also there is a multiverse of infinite dimensions and other universes that probably contain their own infinite dimensions.

I believe this should be added as a note of Samurai 8's cosmology on the verse page.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Btw Fudo said right there are infinities of dimensions, then it can also be interpreted as there are infinite Ds above this dimension. We probably are gonna get entities who have created the concepts of space, dimensions and all. God this got insane
You're getting the bold reversed. He didn't there are Infinite Dimensions. He said there are many Dimensions and infinities.

Those are not the same.

Then what could it possibly be referring to?? Because the statement was ablut what's in the current S8 universe where everything is taking place.

AstralKing7 said:
Then what could it possibly be referring to?? Because the statement was ablut what's in the current S8 universe where everything is taking place.
Your guess is as good as mine, but the way the sentence is structured doesn't even imply he's referring to the Dimensions.

Hachimaru is that guy in his tier who is overpowered for it... and can fight people above. Regardless, I think he is at least above 9-C now easy. With him cutting the giant holders, and Benkei's sword and all.

At the very least, we can add an extra tier like, say, 8-A with Ann or whatever his actual tier is. We can leave his base as 9-C if someone has an issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back