• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destruction should be first cause he said he broke things down when he first arrived.

So instead it should be "DOG" ƒÉÂ

H-Particles very strongly sound like Higgs Bosons, given they gave weightless particles "weight".

First of all: thank you @Rocker1189 for your S8 work!

Second: I guess we should update the page of the Samurai, since Benkei literally turned into a meteor when he moved to Planet Kenka and he was completely fine, like he didn't even noticed it. I guess this is Heat Resistance.

Benkei

Meteor

DAMN ƒÿí fudo God insanely lowballed just because of some salty users. This dude's powerful H particles alone made those weighless and powerless materials in the universe have weight formed matter had gravity created galaxies and infinities of dimensions but was trashed out as simply galaxy level. This shit gets me triggered, I was right about this site only having massive lowballs for certain characters. Literally people used one panel where as other many panels showed him as universal+ . All these only so that fudo doesn't solostomp their fav verses so pathetic shit ƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿíƒÿí

Again non of them actually have the range for that, not to mention he can dimension hop, and they certainly wont do it before simply getting erased. especially if he uses his powers in the boxes.

Not now anymore fudo's been ****** downplayed to galaxy level he easily gets destroyed by eith of them very easily

Nope I like db franchise but I'm upset over fudo Myoo downplay that's it. Btw as I previously said this site notoriously downplays all my favorite characters which also includes broly and gogeta

It really doesn't matter battler I honestly did think it was too early to make his page anyway as I had said above. But regardless whether he wins or loses against a franchise or not really does not matter. You seriously need to stop bringing up other franchises when discussing what S8 is about and what it has it gets annoying.

Wtf it's not at all about any franchise or anything, it's all about how dirty mental gymnastics has been played to downplay fudo!!!!!!

Ok let me when he first came to the universe it had absolutely nothing like what all are now currently, there were just vast materials without any mass/weight, then fudo emitted his h particles from which he released some powerful energy which attracted the particles broke the balance and brought in them Mass/Weight, then with the new found weight they accumulated and formed matter, then planets, then stars and galaxies etc etc so here the power didn't got generated by matter itself but by fudo's h particles which bought in them power and weight so it's all fudo's powers without which nothing could have been done. Note the words before coming to the universe it had literally nothing but after him everything was created and all those infinities of dimensions as well were created by this process meaning he extended his powers infinitely to everywhere in the universe and not just any particular part of it.

There are multiple panels making him at least 3A but only by one single panel which gets negs by other many panels but still people were totally into no it's that I mean seriouslyƒÖü...........

IMG 20200128 131317
BTW read this panel clearly it says his one fold state alone had created the universe (in a way) th n created the samurai system and all that and then locked away his remaining power inside the boxes. Here the boxes are not his other two folds of power, it's still the current state hold's power that's in those two boxes. Other two folds still remaining.

look I am not going to go over all that again if you want to, make a CRT and do it yourself. I have already brought up all that stuff.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I see so you're scared then ok fine at least you acknowledge the downplay here. Now then what do you think about the folds thing I've posted about.
Mate you are starting to piss me off, I used the entire chapter for support and it was denied I used everything you said and there is nothing new there, so please..just stop and either make the CRT or not.

Why so serious, this early hehehe calm dow
Because I slept way later last night due to responding to like 5 people at once and on top of that mentioned everything you said and more and you are telling me I am scared to make a CRT? And its even worse when it appears you did not read anything in the thread when I posted everything you stated and mouc more. So sorry my mood is not the best right now.

Ok ok ok my bro, calm you neurons, it happens take some nice rest if you have time or else just think of good things or about God that'll definitely lighten you up. Also no need to worry about fudo it's alright and I'm sorry okay.

Also cheer up cause it's a very casual fudo and just one fold of the real one. So we'll definitely get much more of him in future so don't worry about it. Enjoy

Ok ok ok my bro, calm you neurons, it happens take some nice rest if you have time or else just think of good things or about God that'll definitely lighten you up. Also no need to worry about fudo it's alright and I'm sorry okay.
Also cheer up cause it's a very casual fudo and just one fold of the real one. So we'll definitely get much more of him in future so don't worry about it. Enjoy
Look man I am fine about Fudo, shit happens and we dont know enough about him, my mood is just not the best right now.

I was rereading chapter 34 and I just assumed Goku and his people are working with Ata but what if they are a different faction? They were in different ships, did not talk to one another... and if they were working together to secure Ichigo, why would Ata blow up the Planet barely giving any time to Goku to secure her?

I don't understand how tf did I missread this.

Does anyone have the picture of the original version of Hachimaru's profile? (As in, the one his profile used before it was deleted and re-created)

B023 said:
I was rereading chapter 34 and I just assumed Goku and his people are working with Ata but what if they are a different faction? They were in different ships, did not talk to one another... and if they were working together to secure Ichigo, why would Ata blow up the Planet barely giving any time to Goku to secure her?

I don't understand how tf did I missread this.
They seem to be rogue samurais having their own plans/goals

The official Japanese Raws stating Fudo's h particles is the universe itself,meaning he filled the entire infinite universe with h particles in such abundance that he literally became one with the Universe.we also have the other panel stating the entire universe just being a part of him.

And yeah for people saying he isn't one with the fabric of time then think again he has an extremely and far advanced level of mind's eye which just barely opened gave daruma to see Future hachi and Ann. Fudo has an much higher form of it guess what he easily sees every future which is why he said Hachimaru's possibilities being as vast as the infinite universe,which means YES HE'S ALSO ONE WITH THE FABRIC OF TIME

Still better than a dead thread. Making CRTs and all is all good but it takes much time to convince this people but results will ultimately be taken super lowballed than convincing the public who accept it without wanting any forms of downplay or too much mental gymnastics only to get it as low as possible. Still love this vsbattles people especially after seeing CV people 😂😂😂

No it is not better than a dead thread I would rather you stopped spammiing it because itis annoying.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I am destroying sole idiots on CV claiming that Ata is Peak human in combat speed or bullet level because he let Furuta tag him with his device or let Hagamichi's bullets hit him ignoring the 2 chapters worth of context behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back