• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I really think he restructured the universe which is we have ball, triangular,cubic galaxies etc which don't follow the rule of a general universe. Who knows how many more universes he restructured before this one.

I am quite surprised at how the scope keeps increasing. If the series gets to 200-300 chapters and avoids bring cancelled, S8 characters should be quite high up given off the pace power scaling is progressing.

Yeah. Never expected this level from the manga's advertisement or the first chapter. Always thought they'd cap at Galaxy level. Since Ata showed up, the power levels keep shooting through the sky. I am beginning to believe the theory that the explosion behind Yasha in chapter one is a dying star. Honestly would not be surprised.

I think it is Kala just using a black hole type ability. Since everything is being sucked towards it. I did believe their cap would be universal due to Fudo myoo being said to be the God of the universe. But honestly it might end up higher since we know there is something outside the universe.

I think the top tier samurai are goin gto get subjective reality type abilities. With the whole schrondingers cat, and believeing your potential and all that.

Rocker1189 said:
I think it is Kala just using a black hole type ability. Since everything is being sucked towards it. I did believe their cap would be universal due to Fudo myoo being said to be the God of the universe. But honestly it might end up higher since we know there is something outside the universe.

I think the top tier samurai are goin gto get subjective reality type abilities. With the whole schrondingers cat, and believeing your potential and all that.
Agreed but I think there will be a bit of an issue regarding Fudo's actual true level. I feel like he will end up like Yhwach, since all the Samurai get their power from him much like Quincy did from Yhwach.

That sort of thing ends up being unquantifiable in the end.

The issue, at least, for me would be that it would be hard to gauge how strong Fudo really is if he ends up being a power source for all Samurai. It sounds cool, hax and insane if Fudo powers countless Samurai in the Universe... but becomes really unquantifiable.

Though that is just assumption. I am getting ahead of myself. Ah, this chapter will be lit.

Huh???? He is going to get his own feats tho. He won't be just a power source. Yea this chapter will be lit asf tho

Let's wait for confirmation that if the word used is actually universe or just maybe galaxy.

Coming back to spoilers it seems there's an whole race out there from where fudo came

Hehe reminds me of the Otsutsuki clan...hmm would be crazy if this all just so happens to be connected ƒñúƒñú

Rocker1189 said:

Where does kala use any such ability btw

Mate it is not a star it is something that Kala is doing you can even see the triangular planets being destroyed.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Those can be just asteroids or space rocks too
Except as I said you can see a triangular planet with chunks missing from it. Literally just look at the middle-right.

Oh yeah I see, I always thought those are asteroids. But what is that gigantic thing?
Well we dont know for sure which is why I speculated that it was a black hole type thing from Kala since it has the shape of a black hole.

But the middle is very bright shinning unlike a black hole also I don't think yasha would be so calm and quiet while handling kala. So I previously said and I'm saying now it might be a gigantic soul sword of Yasha

But the middle is very bright shinning unlike a black hole also I don't think yasha would be so calm and quiet while handling kala. So I previously said and I'm saying now it might be a gigantic soul sword of Yasha
Except Yasha is just a calm individual altogether, remember how she was when Daruma was first turned into a cat and what she told him, she is simply a person who wont behave anything but in a calm manner. I really doubt it is a soul sword, with the use of gravity samurai creating effects like black holes is not impossible since apart from the brightness it resembles one and acts sort of like one.

Except Yasha is just a calm individual altogether, remember how she was when Daruma was first turned into a cat and what she told him, she is simply a person who wont behave anything but in a calm manner.

Well yeah thats also kinda right but do you think yasha would be staying so calm when literally so many planets and stars are getting destroyed with billions of people from those planets dying?or maybe those are lifeless planets

Well yeah thats also kinda right but do you think yasha would be staying so calm when literally so many planets and stars are getting destroyed with billions of people from those planets dying?or maybe those are lifeless planets
I mean yes? I bet she is calmer than Goku and Hanaichi and they were both calm when it happened right in from of them in the last chapter.

Let's assume that was an attack so it seems it was slowly breaking down those planets to pieces and pulling it towards it so an existence erasure type attack

Let's assume that was an attack so it seems it was slowly breaking down those planets to pieces and pulling it towards it so an existence erasure type attack
Thats not existences erasure though, its just destructive.

Ok so that's no special cool hax attack just another destructive one how boring
I mean yeah we have no evidence of EE. also gravity hax is ok.

This chapter will have so many revelations! Maybe we will know what is Kala's plan and what he did in the first chapter. Maybe we will also see something about his fight against Yasha-sama!

Krishi really doesn't have ideas for giving hax isn't he, all he's doing is bringing up the naruto haxx just into a far far greater scale. This gravitational power hax seems exactly like Almighty push from Naruto

Mate we are 34 chapters in, what did Naruto have in 34 chapters? some elemental manip, wall/water walking and analytical prediction. Or look at FT or look at bleach or One Piece, for 34 chapters S8 has a lot of hax escpeially with the intro of Fudo Myoo so just calm down. You are doing what you do all the time yet again which is making tons of assumptions with 0 info when would you learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back