• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Daruma and Benkei's profiles have to be fixed. They have false and/or misleading Information on them.
like what?
Gimme a sec, let me grab a computer because my post just got glitched out of existence over the goddamn phone.....I hate when the site does this shit.

B023 said:
Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I am destroying sole idiots on CV claiming that Ata is Peak human in combat speed or bullet level because he let Furuta tag him with his device or let Hagamichi's bullets hit him ignoring the 2 chapters worth of context behind it.
Which is why i don't argue with such people cause they're either totally biased or Salty and arguing over absolute facts is idiotic

TheFinalOrder said:
Ok, so lets start with Benkei. Benkei is labeled as, "5-C, Likely 5-B", for fighting Daruma. That "Likely 5-B" stat shouldn't be there. This is because that stat is given to Daruma due to the Atmosfangs hype statement by Ata. As we know, Atmosfangs doesn't scale to overall stats as it's manipulation of the Atmosphere. At most, because the user uses their energy in the technique as well, the Most we can give someone is a "Likely Higher" to their stat.

So ultimately, Cat Daruma's stats should read: "5-C, Likely Higher. 5-B with Atmosfangs".

Thus, Benkei's stats should read: "5-C, Likely Higher". No 5-B added because Daruma never used Atmosfangs against him nor was implied that he would be able to defend agaisnt it or anything.

Speaking of Oniwakamaru now, that holder likewise, isn't 5-B. Rocker, you're reasonable and unless I'm forgetting something (I'm sure you'll remind me if I am), you and I both know that, "Cutting a Planet to Pieces" doesn't necessarily equate to a 5-B feat. In the context of the feat, you know that to reach 5-B, you need to be doing GBE shenanigans. That's not to say it can't be 5-B, but with Just Casual High 6-A and 5-C feats and "Cutting a Planet to Pieces" hype, 5-B is still a Jump. I believe it's more accurate to say Oniwakamaru is, "At Least 5-C, Likely Far Higher" for Stomping Cat Daruma. Thus, Benkei should read: "5-C, Likely Higher. At Least 5-C, Likely Far Higher with Oniwakamaru".

I'll wait to hit up Daruma when after Benkei is finished being discussed.
there are a few issues with this, to be able too even use the atmosfang according to Daruma you need to have specific stats to be able to to do, also the atmos fang that Daruma did which was a super nerfed one with a toothpick was stated to be capable of destroying the planet.

The holder is defintiely 5-B, to be able to cut up a planet requires you to exceed it's GBE, remember that every strike it did was not a direct one but a shockwave from space, it's actual slashes should be far far beyond that considering the traveled literally thousands of km before actually hitting the planet, thus 5-B personally works with the statement and with its feats.

I dont mind too much about the Cat Daruma change though and but I believe that Oniwakamru should be 5-B.

If I'm not mistaken Daruma was Moon level likely planet level because of clashing with Soul sword Ata cause ata with regular katana could slice through moon and regular katana isn't even nearly as strong as a soul sword. So Ata clashing with Daruma using soul sword was likely planet level.

Also base Daruma didn't clash with Benkei it was Armored Daruma who should be much stronger than base Daruma so that's why Planet level for Benkei

PowerToScale said:
If he is all of space, wouldn't he be 3-A? Maybe High 3-A i the universe is infinite in size.
Yeah it was kinda disagreed with due to a contradicting statement. Its fine though we would just wait for more feats. and staements.

Just wait for more feats of him it's not that big of deal since it's his 1st appearance.

Literally that chapter alone suggests like 6 different tiering like 2-A and maybe even Low 1-C...

Lmao if only, 1-C Samurai 8.

INB4 1-C Samurai 8 is real and kishi makes Naruto in the same multiverse, to which Naruto scales.

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't remember a major shounen that was dropping Tier-3 to Tier-5 characters in first 35 chapters.

If the series keeps going which it hopefully will, we may just escalate to 1-C eventually.

B023 said:
I wouldn't be surprised. I don't remember a major shounen that was dropping Tier-3 to Tier-5 characters in first 35 chapters.
If the series keeps going which it hopefully will, we may just escalate to 1-C eventually.
So, Saint Seiya didn't do that, then?

At least Saint Seiya cosmology had several gods in them in a way the entire Greek mythology and it's gods. Where ad Samurai 8 only has one God Fudo myoo and no sign of other gods.

Wut? 3C? Is thanks to Fudo's power if the Hachi universe has countless galaxies, stars, planets etc. i mean...the scans are clear, lol! He filled a whole empty universe.

Spoilers are out.

Well, according to spoilers, Kongo Yasha's ultimate skill is Shooting star which requirea Infinite stats... also, you know? Fudo is known as the Shooting star? Cool. We'll see how accurate these are on Sunday.

Yeah and every school has one ultimate skill which requires infinite stats(I think so) and fudo created all these meaning he himself was an infinite level being with everything breaking beyond infinity

What speculation man every school should have an ultimate skill right which should be requiring infinite stats to master. This being said I don't think till now anyone has even mastered the ultimate skill

Yasha probably has

Also...the fact that Daruma hasn't reached infinite level despite being a master is freaking insane for numbers because thwt means Hachi isn't even close. Hachi has an 80K stat but it's not infinite which is insane

Well we're all sure that Hachi will definitely reach that level in future so yeah just think of it him being already infinity and his princess amps him to infinity again lol its like Infinity × Infinity..............

damn kishi's not at all holding back this time.in his 5 years of rest he turned more into an battler nerd ƒñöƒñô might have been checking out his Naruto vs bleach and other super strong verses thread out there lol

Well we definitely need a Ryu profile now and I'm fine with scaling him to Daruma somewhat. He is literally a key holder and not only that he is stronger than Hachi.

Let's wait for official. The spoilers for the last chapter said Daruma was a key but now we know it is false.

AstralKing7 said:
Well we definitely need a Ryu profile now and I'm fine with scaling him to Daruma somewhat. He is literally a key holder and not only that he is stronger than Hachi.
Ryu is 9 A I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back