• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I also need to point out that manipulating gravity is literally manipulating a fundamental force of nature, there's nothing weak about that at all

Rocker1189 said:
Mate we are 34 chapters in, what did Naruto have in 34 chapters? some elemental manip, wall/water walking and analytical prediction. Or look at FT or look at bleach or One Piece, for 34 chapters S8 has a lot of hax escpeially with the intro of Fudo Myoo so just calm down. You are doing what you do all the time yet again which is making tons of assumptions with 0 info when would you learn...
Well entire 700 chapters of naruto and we didn't get much nice hax and same will go with S8 only difference is that fudo the hogoromo of this series was introduced very soon. One thing I'll definitely say is Hogoromo is the only most haxxed character in Naruto and i think the same goes for Fudo as well.but keeping into account of his previous work(Naruto) he doesn't have much ideas for cool haxx

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Well entire 700 chapters of naruto and we didn't get much nice hax and same will go with S8 only difference is that fudo the hogoromo of this series was introduced very soon. One thing I'll definitely say is Hogoromo is the only most haxxed character in Naruto and i think the same goes for Fudo as well.but keeping into account of his previous work(Naruto) he doesn't have much ideas for cool haxx
Yes cause Naruto is not a haxxed verse meanwhile samurai 8 already has a ton of hax for a possibly long running manga with only 34 chapters.

Davidsteel1 said:
I feel like I also need to point out that manipulating gravity is literally manipulating a fundamental force of nature, there's nothing weak about that at all
yeah exactly.

Yes cause Naruto is not a haxxed verse meanwhile samurai 8 already has a ton of hax for a possibly long running manga with only 34 chapters.

S8's hax are mostly durability neg,Regenerationn neg,timer slashes and sub atomic manipulation yeah thats decent but not much good.kishi is all about Big Booms but not of hax bro give it up by EOS Bleach even FT surpassed Naruto in haxx with only exception of hogoromo

You are complaining that S8 doesn't have hax in the first 34 chapters. Remind me exactly, what sort of super hax did Bleach or Fairy Tail have in 34 chapters?

S8's hax are mostly durability neg,Regenerationn neg,timer slashes and sub atomic manipulation yeah thats decent but not much good.kishi is all about Big Booms but not of hax bro give it up by EOS Bleach even FT surpassed Naruto in haxx with only exception of hogoromo
Yes and these are all pretty strong for a 34 chapter manga, you wont be getting conceptual manip at the start of this FT hax is not that strong tbh, they do have some good stuff I would admit but its nothing that great and yeah Bleach went all out with the hax but again you really should stop complaining about this even if the verse is not about hax.

Criticism based on a different series by comparison is irrelevant. It is not constructive criticism at all. You are claiming S8 will have less hax because a previous series with much linear scope and power levels by the author did. That is not constructive criticism, that is baseless unneccessary comparison.

Constructive criticism would be comparing 34 chapters of S8 to 34 chapters of another series. Not three unrelated series to draw conclusions about the future backed with no evidence or reason.

Ok as you wish but take it granted S8 will have mid level haxxes with exceptional one or two , others just gigantic booms. Okay maybe reading Umineko all the time made me only look upto extreme haxxes ..........

Leaving it and coming back to spoilers I just saw on Reddit Fudo Myoo doesn't considers himself a God and has come from a different universe/out of universe giving an idea that things will go upto Multiversal Scale. Buddha Mahivarcona of whom fudo Myoo is just the wrath manifestation as per the mythology we might get that here too or maybe we will have Outer gods in this too.

Dude I don't think you know what good hax is in the first place...

Bleach has okay hax based on the standards on where their power had maxed out at. Your really are trying to compare a series that will have 3A and 2C god tiers and their hax to a verse that caps at 4C???

When u get 2C AP u automatically get hax along with thwt tier.

Maybe yes I'm obsessed with Umineko that's why I think haxxes with platonic and conceptual manipulation as super OP other haxxes pale in comparison to that which is why I don't get much of a thing from such haxxes

Lol I'm not complaining I'm just pointing out certain things, it's called constructive criticism not complaining
But you are talking about giving a verse hax, that is not constructive criticism because it is not someting that would affect the verse it would only affect it in battleboarding.

AstralKing7 said:
When u get 2C AP u automatically get hax along with thwt tier.
Not necessarily. look at dragonball for example, it depend on the nature of how you get the AP thenit might grant you stuff like Higher dimensional existence, reality warping and other stuff, apart from that no it is not an automatic thing.

I meant Higher dimensions existence and reality warping. There is other stuff I can't remember rn tho.

But if you have HD existence you automatically are untouchable to anyone who doesn't have it. You literally can't be defeated unless your opponent is on the same level of existence.

You also get the ability to live in a void. You get abilities that are related to time hax as well

As long as you have 5 senses you'll definitely fall for Complete Hypnosis I. E KS
That is like saying as long as you have 5 senses you would fall for genjutsu, the answer for both is no you wont a higher dimensional being literally does not exist on the same level of one at a lower dimension there is no way they can be affected be anything from a lower dimension that is fact.

But he managed to put Soul King Yhwach in an illusion and SK yhwach being a Higher Dimensional being since he sees all future and changes/rewrites it as per his will

But he managed to put Soul King Yhwach in an illusion and SK yhwach being a Higher Dimensional being since he sees all future and changes/rewrites it as per his will
SK yhwach is not higher dimensional seeing the future and changing it is not higher dimension its just hax honestly wtf are you saying? Not to mention he did not use it when The almighty was active.

Wtf ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Did I hear SK and Ywach are Higher dimensional beings? What the flying holy balls of Jesus monkey?

And this people... is why Bleach fandom is considered a joke.

I see so you've all never been to CV huh there we have high outerversal Yhwach who solos both Marvel and DC, and Aizen who can even put eternity in KS ƒÿñƒÿñƒÿñ lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

All Hail Yhwank 😂😂😂

B023 said:
Did I hear SK and Ywach are Higher dimensional beings? What the flying holy balls of Jesus monkey?

And this people... is why Bleach fandom is considered a joke.
Ok so you've never been to CV then where we have High outerversal Yhwach and Aizen can put eternity in KS 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ,praise the Yhwank

Btw you didn't need to insult the divine name of Jesus in such debates

I see so you've all never been to CV huh there we have high outerversal Yhwach who solos both Marvel and DC, and Aizen who can even put eternity in KS ƒÿñƒÿñƒÿñ lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

All Hail Yhwank 😂😂😂

Dude we know what CV is. We also don't agree with the stats. We don't talk ablut it.

This is a S8 thread. Please only discuss works from Kishi

Dude we know what CV is. We also don't agree with the stats. We don't talk ablut it.

This is a S8 thread. Please only discuss works from Kishi

I am on CV actually... even in the thread where Aizen can hypnotize Eternity claims are being made. Tis a magnificent site.

no it wnt cause we wont count it as a proper black hole without tons of evidence and statements it would just be counted as hax. If it works like a black hole regardless it would be super haxxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back