• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know what you are saying, what I am sayin gi sthat even if it is a black hole we cant give it a tier based on that, based on feats it would be 5-B to High 5-A.

Depends on what he does with the black hole. Can't exactly give it a 4-C if his black hole can't even destroy a chair.

6996885-hfyu5y4
When you look at it carefully then you'll see the triangular planets are getting dragged to it see the lines behind those planets carefully and you'll see the planets are getting dragged into it

This guy yesterday legit made a claim like this. It was an Ata vs Bleach team thread and it was full of idiots. One guy claimed Aizen cancput Beyonder and Eternity in KS and they would have trouble killing Aizen.

Another claimed Aizen has infinite durability and AP and can only be matched by 5ds.

A third claimed that Aizen's blackhole has 10 million Earth's mass. When I pointed how his Hado couldn't even destroy his chair... he claimed that the chair it special and can hold that much mass.

Yeah, yesterday was fun af.

Yeah I cant handle that for wank of any verse, did you see the multiversal Naruto thread a few days ago?

But CV seems to have gone crazy with the Bleach wank as of recent and they say they are better than this site? lol.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah I cant handle that for wank of any verse, did you see the multiversal Naruto thread a few days ago?

But CV seems to have gone crazy with the Bleach wank as of recent and they say they are better than this site? lol.
I have. Multi-dimensional Kaguya, Universal Momshiki. Hell, I was debating with this guy a few days back who kept claiming KI is FTL because of Piccollo's moon busting. When I pointed out that even Kid Gohan was reacting to it, it coudln't be. His counter claim was that Saiyan Saga Gohan is FTL because he is Goku's son. Like, that was his argument. CV is a cease pool of wank.

No they're not universal in size , they're solar system sized at MAX. If it's universal in size then kaguya's AP would be universal cause those are created by her

No I don't think you know how scaling works for Naruto. In the first place she wouldn't be universal in AP. Do you even know where her ratings come from? It comes from her ESTB which was going to destroy her personal dimension she created. Not the other parallel dimensions.

She wouldn't be universal. Those other dimensions are jsut proof that multiple universes exists in Naruto.

Also you don't know about the dimensions because if you did you would know you could see multiple stars in the ice dimension in canon. Also the fact that it's called a parallel dimension just backs it up.

There weren't multiple stars in ice dimension those were the snow balls falling from sky giving an impression of stars.

Also all those dimensions were made by kaguya, it was multiple times stated that those were her time space/dimensions

That's downplay at the max. It's stated to be a parallel dimension dude. ƒÿÉ we also got multiple stars which isn't multi solar system at best and that's hella downplay there

Do u not know how tieringn works either? The fact that you said many stars is multi dolor system is not correct. His dimension had countless stars in the first place and the parallel statement.

Idk why it's so hard for you to accept

Yeah it sold bit more than volume 2 altogether I believe, not sure about volume 1, so hopefully continued improvements from here.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah it sold bit more than volume 2 altogether I believe, not sure about volume 1, so hopefully continued improvements from here.
Not really.

Volume 1 and 2 were released on the 4th and the weekly recording ended on the 6th, so Volume 1 and 2's first "week" (actually 3 days) sales were 12.7k and 11.4k. In their seccond "week" (actually 10 days) sales were 10.2k and 9.4k for a total of 22.9k and 20.8k respectively.

Volume 3 was released on the 4th and weekly recording ended on the 5th, so Volume 3's first "week" (actually 2 days) sales were 9.7k. In it's second "week" (actually 9 days) it sold another 8.9k for a total of 18.7k. In it's third "week" (actually 16 days) it sold another 3.2k for a total of 22.9k.

Volume 2 has an extra of release on Volume 3, but Volume 2's numbers are still ahead of Volume 3.

AstralKing7 said:
That's downplay at the max. It's stated to be a parallel dimension dude. ƒÿÉ we also got multiple stars which isn't multi solar system at best and that's hella downplay there

Do u not know how tieringn works either? The fact that you said many stars is multi dolor system is not correct. His dimension had countless stars in the first place and the parallel statement.

Idk why it's so hard for you to accept
1.The Novel is Non canon 2.This has not been accepted as universe or else Momo wpild have been universal but look at his profile he's just Moon level lmao

Dude are u high?? I'm not using the novel.

No where in the manga is it directly stated he created that dimension. Second it doesn't got to be accepted. What will it do? It doesn't effect profiles dude. Momoshiki dodenst have any universal feats in the first place so what are u even talking about??

The point is that the dimension is universal it's more like you are the one who wants them to be upgraded even tho you know this site doesn't believe it.

Momoshiki not being universal has nothing to do with the size of the dimension

I'm not interested in any upgrade of Momo, I'm just saying that he made that dimension which you're telling as Universe sized so it'll be in his AP then for creating an dimension like a universe. Also it's same as Prime Soul King from bleach who was said to create the human world and soul society which has many stars that's why he has been upgraded to multi solar system level.

He didn't make the dimension...

That's the point

Also showings>statements

Momoshiki's dimension is literally a universal in all aspects.

Holy shit. Fudo created all matter in the Universe with his own H-particle atoms. He even indirectly created all life. All of the Samurai power or any power comes from him as a source. Then there are the boxes. Can something like that even be quantified?

I feel like I probably missed out a lot of details.

well he is Low 2-C.

He does not view time the same way humans do, so that could do something for his speed.

He came from another universe.

He can see other dimensions and universes.

he is in a paradox like state of being both dead and alive so immortality type 5.

He might be an abstract existence, because it seems he is not made up of matter he simply gave weight to matter which formed the universe. At least h-particles are 1 part of 3 of his body.

The boxes have all of this power so Low 2-C Samurai in the future lol.

My theory of subjective reality for samurai is coming to fruition based on everything he is saying with the mind's eye and their infuence on the universe.

Thats all I got lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back