• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Lusamine

Lusamine probably wins cause she has all of Saitama's powers and stats, plus pokemon-related hax like poison and stuff

Care to give your vote, Starter Pack?

Nah, not at this moment. I'm still trying to judge who would probably win, so I'm just gonna sit back and ponder this while everyone else takes a crack at it.

alright, the pokemon profiles are a mess. here's what it seems to be like

Primal Kyogre roaring is a bit more than baseline

Primal Kyogre < Rayquaza < Mega Rayquaza = Deoxys = Mewtwo < Mega Mewtwo = Zygarde 50%

And Zygarde 50% should be >the Ultra beasts and fused lusamine should be >= ultra beasts

seems simple enough, right?

well, while it says that deoxys fought rayquaza and mewtwo, it says on mewtwo's profile that mewtwo impaled deoxys with a spoon. so is mewtwo > deoxys or = to deoxys?

zygarde fought mega mewtwo. but on mewtwo's profile it says this was after zygarde absorbed yveltal and xerneas, so zygarde 50% isn't on par with mega mewtwo without help.

on zygarde's profile it says that zygarde is approximately equal to xerneas/yveltal, but on both their profiles it explicitly says they're stronger

and if that isn't enough, it says that ultra beasts were a threat big enough for zygarde to come to alola. not only is there NO scan of this on pheromosa's profile (ultra beasts are all comparable), but that's ridiculous reasoning! using dragon ball as an example, when Jiren saw fit to step in the battle vs Kale or Maji Kayo, that didn't mean that Kale or Maji Kayo were comparable AT ALL to Jiren. in the same way, there's nothing that I know of that suggests that an ultra beast could give zygarde a run for its money, or something along those lines.

ik this isn't the right place for this, but I'm not voting until this scaling gets cleared up

Mewtwo = Normal Deoxys. Fixed it, 50% Zygarde is slightly weaker to Xerneas and Yvetal, unless he absorbs them. Mega Mewtwo fought 50% Zygarde with Xerneas and Yvetal. Lastly i don't know if Zygarde was defeated or stomped the Ultra Beasts, i might look on that.

@Dark

it's the last part that needs clarifying the most in terms of this thread. I personally don't remember zygarde fighting the ultra beasts but my gen 7 knowledge is rusty at best.

otherwise thanks

iirc he didn't fight any of the UBs, but left Kalos once they arrived because he considered them a threat.

yeah see, that's the problem. it could be that it coming to alola meant that it was comparable to an ultra beast, or slightly superior. It could also mean zygarde completely and utterly stomps the ultra beasts.

is there any clarification as to whether this is 100% zygarde that came to alola, or just 50% zygarde?

Well, you can make 100% Zygarde with the random cells you find around Alola. So, I would assume it was 50% that came to Alola, but the other cells are there just in case.

and just like that we fall back into the rabbit hole...

might make a CRT or something like that tomorrow, hopefully this can all get sorted then

Back