• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Josuke Higashikata (Jojolion) (0-0-0)

4 baller man on the hunt for a Brokie

Rules:
Speed Equalized
Saitama has current timeline key
Gappy has Go Beyond key
Starting Distance: 10m
Fight takes place in random desert

Saitama:
Gappy:
Neutral:

Last edited:
So you voting Johnny then?
No, this would be a blitz stomp. Saitama can't even dare to hit Johnny before he just shoots him unless he REs, but I'm not sure his RE is fast enough to reach MFTL from below average human level (since he is equalized with Johnny's combat speed and not Tusk's)

No, this would be a blitz stomp. Saitama can't even dare to hit Johnny before he just shoots him unless he REs, but I'm not sure his RE is fast enough to reach MFTL from below average human level (since he is equalized with Johnny's combat speed and not Tusk's)
Ok can the speed equalized with the stand instead of the user?

Ok can the speed equalized with the stand instead of the user?
Nope, because the stand is not the primary combatant and thus it counts as attack speed, and per speed equalization rules, they are equalized to the slower character's combat speed, all others are unaffected and any boosts they have for these others are maintained. So if a character who is subsonic with ftl reactions is in a speed equalized match, they still have millions of times faster reaction speed than combat speed.

Nope, because the stand is not the primary combatant and thus it counts as attack speed, and per speed equalization rules, they are equalized to the slower character's combat speed, all others are unaffected and any boosts they have for these others are maintained. So if a character who is subsonic with ftl reactions is in a speed equalized match, they still have millions of times faster reaction speed than combat speed.
Ok what about changing the match to Josuke part 8 Go Beyond? He has a weakness of struggling to aim his bubble in long distances

Ok what about changing the match to Josuke part 8 Go Beyond? He has a weakness of struggling to aim his bubble in long distances
Idk, can Saitama RE from Athletic Human to Rel+ quickly? I'm not really interested so much in this match, but I at least want to know if Saitama won't get blitzfucked by Stand equalization shit

Idk, can Saitama RE from Athletic Human to Rel+ quickly? I'm not really interested so much in this match, but I at least want to know if Saitama won't get blitzfucked by Stand equalization shit
Well Gappy's big weakness that he can't aim much in long distances so the fight won't really count as a stomp

Yes, he can. His RE also scales far above the likes of Post-Darkshine Garou who could grow from High Hypersonic to FTL in a very short timeframe.

Back