• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images
images
images

MUI Goku vs Josuke with soft and wet GO BEYOND
  • Speed equal
  • Both in character
  • Random encounter
  • Goku Anime version
  • starting range : 0.5 meters
Goku : 1

Josuke :

incon :

Last edited:
Since goku is at a considerable distance here, i guess he will just fire ki attacks or kiai and josuke just dies

Is his aim really that bad ?
He only hit a target without aid against an immobile target from about 1 meter away. He can't even see it to aim it.
Stomp Close

but first

Why🧐🧐🧐🧐 genuine question
Because it's an invisible, non-existent attack, the bubble literally doesn't exist, which is also why Josuke can't aim it for shit, who would've thought, but it's apparently quite difficult to aim and control an attack that doesn't exist nor can you see (The dude who has this power didn't even know he had it for 102 out of 108 chapters). And Goku ain't exactly got feats of auto-dodging actually nothing.

He only hit a target without aid against an immobile target from about 1 meter away. He can't even see it to aim it.
I seem to have forgotten, but didn't Josuke use it as a finger gun in the last battle? Unless that was also inaccurate with its precision

Hopefully he has better control in The JoJoLands.....

I seem to have forgotten, but didn't Josuke use it as a finger gun in the last battle? Unless that was also inaccurate with its precision

Hopefully he has better control in The JoJoLands.....
Nah those he can aim fine, it's just that isn't Go Beyond, that's just Explosive Spin bubbles.

Which isn't the same thing as the funny invisible bubble.

Well, josuke has to point at goku, charge the shot,shoot and im assuming he also needs to get a good hit, sorry im still at part 7

Worth noting too, that since goku is on automatic, its pretty much guarantee that he will attack first here, josuke needs to think while goku body acts on its on

So goku can just box him up in anyway he desires, especially at this minuscule range

Well, josuke has to point at goku, charge the shot,shoot and im assuming he also needs to get a good hit, sorry im still at part 7

Worth noting too, that since goku is on automatic, its pretty much guarantee that he will attack first here, josuke needs to think while goku body acts on its on

So goku can just box him up in anyway he desires, especially at this minuscule range
We have just discussed that the explosive bubbles are different from Go Beyond, which excessively comes out of his birthmark like a rapid stream.

Still, since they are pretty much kissing each other here, i would say goku would get the first hit off, his body acts on its won so he will move first and and on top of that he can finish josuke off with anything really, so he just does a quick jab or somethibg like that to finish the fight

Also, intintive reactions should help him avoid josukes bublees

Voting goku here

Still, since they are pretty much kissing each other here, i would say goku would get the first hit off, his body acts on its won so he will move first and and on top of that he can finish josuke off with anything really, so he just does a quick jab or somethibg like that to finish the fight

Also, intintive reactions should help him avoid josukes bublees

Voting goku here
While I won't comment on the first part, Goku will not be able to sense Go Beyond due to it existing beyond the logic of the world.

Ah, that's a shame....

what about the bubbles in the air that eviscerated Rai
Go Beyond memed Rai, but the bubbles we could see were just the finger bubbles Josuke cooked up and had floating around, but among those bubbles, that nobody noticed, was Go Beyond bubbles, that Josuke was using without even knowing. So it was a mixture of the two types done by accident.

Go Beyond memed Rai, but the bubbles we could see were just the finger bubbles Josuke cooked up and had floating around, but among those bubbles, that nobody noticed, was Go Beyond bubbles, that Josuke was using without even knowing. So it was a mixture of the two types done by accident.
Ah, that makes sense. I should really reread JoJolion, my favorite part.

To be completely fair, Goku's body wouldn't even deem Josuke a threat at all, so he probably would need to use conscious thought to initiate attack, given we see time and time again that Goku's automatic attack doesn't exactly come out unless he needs it too.

Not that it matters given Goku flexing is still faster than getting out Go Beyond.

To be completely fair, Goku's body wouldn't even deem Josuke a threat at all, so he probably would need to use conscious thought to initiate attack, given we see time and time again that Goku's automatic attack doesn't exactly come out unless he needs it too.

Not that it matters given Goku flexing is still faster than getting out Go Beyond.
So you vote for the brick?

There's no voting to be had bruh. This is a blatant stomp match 🗿

You know,based on what my friends kept telling me on disc i was expecting josuke to have a profile somewhat similar to fate characters(gilgamesh for example, dude jumped feom 6B to 1C 💀💀💀💀)

I honestly thought he would have some higher dimensional ap here, so when i saw this matchup i was like "oh shit"

But them i checked his profile and he seems pretty tame compared to other jojo characters atleast

Because he is. He just has a singular OP attack, that's it, yeah sure if the attack hits Goku he's gonna die, but it won't hit so whatever.

What's stopping Goku from tping and then hitting him from the bac-
The fact that that's probably the single thing Goku could do to get himself killed given Go Beyond emerges him the birthmark on his shoulder/neck, aka teleporting right behind him to hit him is a good way to ******* die.

Back