• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama needs more powers and abilities

Wait at least 6 hours before bumping.

ENW is liquid which is something solid and this makes it physically interactable without needing any special powers.

- Non Physical Interaction: I thought he already had that somewhere, I do remember he has effortlessely destroyed a few monsters like this.

- Pressure Points: Seems likely... Or it could just be his "Overwhelming power." Just knocking them out.

X The Fourth Wall Break for Saitama I have to clearly disagree with for obvious reasons, Garou though thats a bit interesting but the legitimacy of it is a bit strange it seems like an edit parody.

Gigantti2000 said:
But Saitama also once said this is no time reading Manga that is likely 4th Wall Breaking.
That's because he was literally reading Manga rather then FULL ON adressing the reader/audience.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
You can maybe give him non-physical interaction since he punches away stuff like Boros' CSRC blast, which is pure energy
And other monsters who are Non physical in a way, What about pressure points?

I think its more likely Saitama could just be talking to himself, but that's from what I recall of certain lines. Manga covers aren't really part of the actual story?

He copied Garou's movement in his strike, that seems to be something more of him applying more force but knocking someone out that way without a head concussion seems like pp. On the fence.

> Pressure Points (Able to hit an opponents pressure points and disable them as he did with Human Garou once)

When did this happen?

You don't need knowledge of pressure points in order to knock someone unconscious.

Tetsucabrah said:
But Saitama is not good at martial arts in universe.
He's still a suberb brawler, maybe a martial artist but who knows what the **** else the series will tend to give him he can not stay grounded forever this way.

Saitama is explicitly an amateur at Martial Arts. It would be misleading to put him as an Expert.

I disagree with everything

>Non-Physical Interaction

Water is still a physical object so no, having enough physical power is enough to harm it

>Pressure Points

Isn't that happened just because Saitama is "just" too strong for Garou? I see that just as a KO as Garou got hit from a hit too strong, also Saitama is pretty much an ignorant in general, how could he know that stuff?

>Breaking the Fourth Wall

I don't even need to explain why that's wrong

Also even if that pic isn't a meme but an actual drawing from Murata, that would apply only to Garou

Same opinion as Strym.

To add a little for NPI, here's how elemental intangibility is described "making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate.", which is what happened to Evil Natural Water when Saitama attacked it.

His elemenal intangibility is even listed as the reason for him surviving Saitama's punch in its profile.

I would assume that if others like Bang and Suiryu can interact with energy, Saitama the one above all should be able to as well. That might not be enough for him to get it but it's better reasoning than the one in the OP.

Back