• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Is not a High 6-A he is a 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama is at least Star Level. Boros's collapsing star roaring cannon would have blown up the earth if he would have hit the planet this was stated by ONE. Also, Saitama himself said he could blow up the world if he wanted to. Saitama is a 4-C because Boros's collapsing star roaring cannon was literally a collapsing star roaring cannon. Boros had the capability to destroy a star. This was also stated by ONE in the blue ray guide: if you want a valid link here you go.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...-confirmed-to-be-a-star-buster-guide-1882235/

I'm completely correct on my logic here. Saitama completely negated a star busting attack and that is very clear. I love vs battle wiki but I can't take the tiering seriously sometimes. Many people screw up the power scaling. It's so frustrating to see a character like Saitama or Boros ranked improperly. please change this, Saitama and Boros need an accurate ranking.

Here's my ranking for both based on the information from the blue ray guide.

Saitama

4-C / unknown / 9-B

Post Training Saitama / Saitama in Training

Boros

5-B / at least 5-B / 4-C

Sealed Boros, Unsealed Boros / Meteoric Burst / Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Take this into consideration when ranking these two.

Also, we don't know Saitama's true strength.

from the article: So, it was released a guide with the blu ray version of the One Punch Man anime, called One Punch Man Compus, which features a bunch of stuff from One and Murata. The cover and an example of pages can seen below.

"Avoid trying to upgrade Saitama to Star level based on statements from the databook. It has been discussed repeatedly that there are two translations for the Japanese word µÿƒ (Hoshi). It can mean either Planet or Star, and the former is far more consistent with the events of the story and Saitama's own statements."- vs battles discussion rules the DMUA pointed out.

"Also, we don't know saitama's true strength."

that's why all his stats have "at least" In front of them because it would be annoying to have everything be "Unknown."

Murata's word isn't word of god he admits this himself.

the English translation of "can destroy a star" is likely a mistranslation since Hoshi the kanji uses for star can mean planet or star. The former is far more consistant with statments in the story then star. Hence "can destroy a star" being labeled as a mistranslation.

Edit: and people beat me to this and I didn't see.

i just imagine saitama jumping to the sun, but missing and going into straight up space lol that, or he goes, punches it, but cant come back hahahaha back to the topic, it would be a massive outlier, conidering that boros took damage from the same punch that destroyed that meteorite, and the energy from his roaring canon comes from the energy stored in his body. it would make no sense for all that energy in his body to be less than the energy he released. its quite simple once u tihnk about it.

It's contradicted by other showings of the OPM moon, and being a cover page for a manga, it's there for flashy effect

I do not think it is the earth's moon but another moon or planet. Furthermore, the manga is offical and most likely been approved by One since the cover is from the manga book and not the online one.

Are you guys denying evidence from the offical source?

Cover pictures are not canon feats, this was actually calced and rejected because theyre not canon feats

Posters and manga chapters arent feats or evidence, theyre exaggerated and are there just for show and dramatic effects.

These two below are just to make a point

0035-001
0035-004

I see, Is there a discussion on which media we are following since if we are taking the canon from One than we be using mostly the web comic since it translate more from One? However, if we are using Murata canon than we will be using the manga since he is known to scale the action higher than One since One is more grounded.

Murata has actually said in an interview that what he says is not to be taken as fact and that his Word of God is just his opinion

For the two examples above, It can be argue that both Saitama and Boros are representing their power with their size.

HIs word in interview would make sense but in his work we see that Murata has made the action scale higher than One would imagine.

WeeklyBattles said:
Posters and manga chapters arent feats or evidence, theyre exaggerated and are there just for show and dramatic effects.

These two below are just to make a point
People actually use those as an argument? It's literally just symbolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back