• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama finds a worthy opponent

This is fun and games, but, while I don't mind jokes like "lol *insert weaker character here* obliterates saitama" (feel free to to that if you want) I'm also wanting serious anwsers. As you may have guessed from the title, I just want to see you list characters that could give Saitama a run for his money, feel free to also mention blatantly stronger character's like Goku or whatever if you want, but I'm mainly wanting characters that could give Saitama a good fight, without absoluely stomping him either, basically the kind of opponent he's been looking for.

considering we cannot go beyond high 6-A then i guess groudon and kyogre are pretty tough. not tough enough but could actually be somewhat like garou. Though they would probably lose. So search up tier 6 and search for high 6-A characters.

Groudon and Pikachu = Garou<Casual Saitama

Saitama 1 shots Groudon and Kyogre with Serious Punch

Phoenks wrote: Groudon and Pikachu = Garou<Casual Saitama Saitama 1 shots Groudon and Kyogre with Serious Punch

This is not as easy as it seems. Im aure that saitama would win eventually but he won't bypass their hax that easily.

In paper, Saitama low diffed Groudon and Pika

In vs battles terms, Saitama gets destroyed due to his in character move of not doing anything at first plus haxless

oma zi o with his ability to scan his opponent and make his state stronger than them which can make zi o stronger than saitama and a little stronger than him

Arceus0x said:
considering we cannot go beyond high 6-A then i guess groudon and kyogre are pretty tough. not tough enough but could actually be somewhat like garou. Though they would probably lose. So search up tier 6 and search for high 6-A characters.
Wait, did you just say that Kyogre and Pikachu loose to Saitama when you said previously that they could win against Garou? How?

Wait, did you just say that Kyogre and Pikachu loose to Saitama when you said previously that they could win against Garou? How?

....Saitama stomps Garou.

....Saitama stomps Garou.

Yeah, but the difference between then is unquantifiable so in VS Marches we treat them as equals AP wise

Look man it was 2am i messed up. What i mean is they would lose in a strength contest but in an all out fight they could win via hax

When looking at Saitama's profile (At least High 6-A, likely higher), I would definitely pick a character that is around 5-C. I'd say there's good odds that Saitama hangs at around that level, as the difference between his and Garou's power is unquantifiable, but definitely huuuuuge.

I would like to mention Iron Ma. He'd give Saitama the fight of his life

ItsOnlyDanny3 said:
When looking at Saitama's profile (At least High 6-A, likely higher), I would definitely pick a character that is around 5-C. I'd say there's good odds that Saitama hangs at around that level, as the difference between his and Garou's power is unquantifiable, but definitely huuuuuge.

Uh, no. Noping 183 Petatons isn't even halfway through High 6-A, especially because he's lost to people way below 5-C before on this site. Also, Iron Man haxstomps hard.

The Wright Way said:
ItsOnlyDanny3 said:

Uh, no. Noping 183 Petatons isn't even halfway through High 6-A, especially because he's lost to people way below 5-C before on this site. Also, Iron Man haxstomps hard.
Fair point. Who would you think would give him an exciting fight then?

Alexandrite also beat him 3 eternities ago, but it's still not on Saitama's profile Steven Universe is just the bane of Saitama's existence

Back