• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is not my text, one of my friends from one site told me his thoughts. I personally am controversial about this because I don’t understand this, but he very strongly asked me to post his thoughts. So here it is.

Please don't hit me. Beat him:

"""Hello. I spent a little time on your wiki, and discovered such a thing as environmental destruction. After reading a little about this, and also looking at characters who have a similar thing, I suddenly thought about Saitama. I'm not completely sure about this, but if I understand correctly, then wouldn't it be possible that Saitama has POSSIBLY 2-A through time reversal?

As we remember, after the whole thing with Cosmo Garou, Genos decided to explain to Saitama what happened based on what he saw.

Genos said that there are an infinite number of timelines based on the theory of the multiverse.

PAIZ_vUYug4.jpg

If I understand correctly, Genos is based on the quantum multiverse (also known as multiple universe theory or multiple worlds theory). It is a hypothetical physical concept that originated within the framework of quantum mechanics. This theory proposes that our universe is not the only one, but is only one of an infinite number of parallel universes. According to the quantum multiverse, every time a quantum measurement process occurs, all possible reality branches out, creating a new universe for each possible outcome (Which is what Genos is actually talking about). Thus, if in any experiment there are several possible outcomes, in the quantum multiverse all these outcomes are realized in separate universes. That is, each outcome of the situation is a separate universe. And from the context it is clear that we are talking specifically about the future. Like, we don’t know if the cat is alive or dead until we open the box, well, you understand, I hope. That is, the future is uncertain. Accordingly, each quantum, atom, molecule, etc., has an infinite number of possible states and directions of movement. Through this theory, one can assume that the future is divided into an infinite number of variations, but in the world of OPM this is not a theory, but a fact.

So here it is. Why do I think Saitama has the potential for 2-A environmental destruction?

Simply based on everything, Saitama reverses causality, thereby essentially destroying the entire future multiverse. The working principle of causation is based on the idea that there is a cause-and-effect relationship between events or phenomena, where one phenomenon (cause) leads to the occurrence of another phenomenon (effect). The principle of causality is one of the basic principles of scientific thinking and allows us to explain and predict various phenomena in the world, as a result of which the concept of “Retrocausality” follows. Basically, there are two main elements to causation: cause and effect. A cause is an event, state or condition that causes or contributes to the occurrence of another event or state (effect). An effect, in turn, is a result or reaction to a cause. The principle of causality is based on the observation of the repeatability of the relationship between causes and effects under certain conditions. For example, if we observe that every time a certain button is pressed (cause), a light turns on (effect), we can infer a cause-and-effect relationship between the two events. This connection can be confirmed through many repeated observations and experiments. And essentially, by reversing the cause and effect relationship itself, as Genos said, Saitama erased the past (technically future) countless timeline created by multiple actions and divergences from the observer or (whoever), so when Genos talks about countless future timelines, this the future timeline of a possible future is erased.

Thus, Saitama can reset the main timeline to a possible event in the battle against Garou (For example, the death of Genos and the entire world). It turns out that Saitama with the power of time overcame the quantum divergence of the multiverse.

This is all at the theoretical level, I tried to explain my thoughts in as much detail as I could."""

Last edited:
Bro it's just time travel.
He isnt even doing anything, it's just the universe itself not liking it.

And that's assuming anything Genos said was 1. Right and not just guesswork (he doesnt even say the future timeline ceases to be). 2. Effected the whole multiverse (it didnt otherwise OPM's multi is a 3-A structure as this would imply they all have the same timeline). 3. It deleted the future in the first place instead of just branching off, as one of Genos' theories mention.

Which is to say, no dude wtf are you doing 😭

This is just time travel, nothing more. According to quantum mechanics, travelling back in time creates branch timelines, which are not necessarily directly caused by the character itself. This isn't the case like Doctor Strange, where intercepting an absolute point can destroy a timeline; though, this is completely different.

If the event in question were a time reset, the situation you mentioned could be discussed, but this is just going back in time. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not very knowledgeable about the opm universe.)
so no bro

Last edited:
Yeah no. I disagree for reasons Chariot said. This is just time travel and no proof he actively creates/destroys an infinite number of timelines.

Back