• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya SOG god cloths weaker than in the manga?

I am seeing SOG episodes and i appears that the god cloths that the gold saints use are far weaker than the ones the bronze saints used in the Hades saga. What do you guys think?

it's anime canon i believe o3o

but the only reason why Aiolia gold God Cloth lost to that pig guy (or whatever his name is) because the advantage of god warriors given by the Yggdrasill tree, i believe o3o

Aiolia stated that he felt like energy as much as bigbang passed through his God Gold Cloth.This statement might put him at 3-A because Saint Seiya is overhyped in this wiki and Loki(not full power) survived God Cloth Athena Exclamation making him being high 2-C, I think.

Back