• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Megaversal

2 years ago okada wrote on his twitter about saint seiya having multiple multiverse, however I can't find it, would anyone tweet or print?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Having multiple multiverses doesn't upgrade you to anything above baseline 2-A anymore
I know, I just want the print for my blog about Saint seiya cosmology :v

Eh i don't think this wiki treats WoG statements like that seriously unless it is backed by in series context..

Is there a distinction in series between "dimensions" and "Worlds?" Because if there is.. There could be "Infinite worlds" inside of "Many dimensions" but this would scale to no one that i know of except for maybe speed feats

but also iirc, the latest chapter of GA kind of reinforces the idea that Hades Underworld connects the multiverse, and is outside of it somehow..

Depends on the context behind "World". It could be used to refer to celestial bodies like planets and stars up to a universe.

Hades' Underworld has been stated to be outside the space and time of multiverse.

EG Assassin Chapter 111 has statements about the existence of multiple futures.[[1]] The name of the chapter is called Portal. I am Brazilian so I know exactly what is written I will translate

[[2]] Aiolos (anti pope): The black nucleus is the portal ...

... that unites our worlds.

It is a dimensional portal

[[3]]

Aiolos (anti pope): Crystal vortex is a technique that was created to protect the whole world.

This is a technique with such gigantic power, it has given rise to a terrible adverse effect.

CRYSTAL PORTAL

[[4]]

Shion: The phenomenon of gravitational collapse has turned into a huge pit of darkness.

Shion: THAT PIT IS A PORTAL THAT CONNECTS THIS WORLD WITH THAT OF ANOTHER DIMENSION.

Shion: Even though there is a restriction in connecting with another dimension, it is only realized with a single world of another dimension.

Shion: By unleashing the power of the crystal vortex ... It is impossible to connect with any other world at ease.

Shion: There are multiple dimensions ... many possible futures ...

Back