• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint seiya hades and co should be 2a

Currently we accept Zeus tiers as 2a but the thing
Hades and everyone who scales to him should be 2a. Pretty straight forward, while weaker Hadez sword can litterally damage a urn Zeus can't destroy , so he should just downscale from the 2a rating.. Something else to note Athena herself can shatter the urn albeit after hades cut a part of it

So yeah. The low multis become multi+

Last edited:
Well, ordinarily, I’d bring up how Zeus aiolia is stronger then Hades, but I don’t think GA is canon anymore, and Hades ikki is also stronger then hades so it wouldn’t be an exactly out of place concept either.

Additionally, with the argument presented so far, you would have to note that Hades is 2-A via his sword specifically. However, I do believe the classic does have evidence for Hades,Athena, Poseidon, and Zeus being about on par with one another, although Zeus should still be the strongest Olympian. Overall tho, I agree with 2-A hades sword. Nike and Aegis should scale as well, as I’m pretty sure it’s able to clash with the sword.

Well, ordinarily, I’d bring up how Zeus aiolia is stronger then Hades, but I don’t think GA is canon anymore, and Hades ikki is also stronger then hades so it wouldn’t be an exactly out of place concept either.

Additionally, with the argument presented so far, you would have to note that Hades is 2-A via his sword specifically. However, I do believe the classic does have evidence for Hades,Athena, Poseidon, and Zeus being about on par with one another, although Zeus should still be the strongest Olympian. Overall tho, I agree with 2-A hades sword. Nike and Aegis should scale as well, as I’m pretty sure it’s able to clash with the sword.
Sword shouldn't br that much above physicals. Athena bubbles can litterally block a sword strike meant for urn yet the co after breaking them didn't anihilated hades.

consistent With how seiya can block strikes. And athena breaking the urn would be via physicals, it would be weakened but not infinitely weakened

now that GA is non canon what grounds do we even have for giving "Zeus" 2-A?

GA is canon as it's accepted as such on the current canon blog. Someone should make a crt to rectify that.

For now i disagree, Zeus' profile is just for spin-off which is not canon, so i don't agree with 2-A happening.
The wiki disagrees with you, the current canon blog says you're wrong on two counts, both with GA being canon and there being more than one Zeus in the cosmology. There is no distinction between "canon Zeus" and "spin-off Zeus".

The wiki disagrees with you, the current canon blog says you're wrong on two counts, both with GA being canon and there being more than one Zeus in the cosmology. There is no distinction between "canon Zeus" and "spin-off Zeus".
Zeus canon didn't even appear, GA is just a derivative without being canon, he is no longer accepted canon here.

Now you're just talking out of your ass. Read the canon blog.
Be respectful when you speak or i will report you, the blog stopped being used because fans gave up on the series, @Hasty12345 was separating the canon profiles from the spin-off, so it hasn't happened to remove this thing yet, so no, we don't have 2-A here, unless we have a profile for the canon Zeus.

Now you're just talking out of your ass. Read the canon blog.
the canon blog is completely outdated and obsolete atp. it'll need a lot of work to revamp it which is precisely why @Hasty12345 got fed up and quit the verse. please know the full story first. that is precisely why this "revision" is useless. not only is it wrong but also severely misplaced

Be respectful when you speak or i will report you, the blog stopped being used because fans gave up on the series, @Hasty12345 was separating the canon profiles from the spin-off, so it hasn't happened to remove this thing yet, so no, we don't have 2-A here, unless we have a profile for the canon Zeus.
Don't spread blatant falsehoods by asserting lies and I will be respectful. No CRT has been made to change the currently accepted canon. The blog did not magically stop being used because one guy stopped supporting the series and even if it did, it doesn't give you the right to assert unproven and unsubstantiated statements.

Change the currently accepted canon blog, or drop arguments that don't align with what's accepted. You've been around long enough to know what you've said in this thread goes against how the site works.

the canon blog is completely outdated and obsolete atp. it'll need a lot of work to revamp it which is precisely why @Hasty12345 got fed up and quit the verse. please know the full story first. that is precisely why this "revision" is useless. not only is it wrong but also severely misplaced
Change it with a CRT. Hasty is not an authority and his reasons for quitting the verse are wholly irrelevant to the truth value of the canon blog.

Change it with a CRT. Hasty is not an authority and his reasons for quitting the verse are wholly irrelevant to the truth value of the canon blog.

now that GA is non canon what grounds do we even have for giving "Zeus" 2-A?
In G, which should still be canon, Kronos was still going to destroy all of time such that Zeus cannot escape its effects. DW has blatantly shown that there exist infinite timelines/universes, and tlc heavily implies it as well. From DW, we know that the gods have access to all timelines. Thus, if, Kronos is destroying the setting, such that a 2-A ranged traveler cannot escape it, it is a 2-A attack. Following from this, you get 2-A Zeus for being the strongest.
the canon blog is completely outdated and obsolete atp.
I still assert this being only partly true. Recent nd chapters just make GA and Gr non canon. (Obviously, the only relevant parts here are Classic and G, which should be ok). Everything else is still compatible to exist in the same multi or universe.

Sword shouldn't br that much above physicals. Athena bubbles can litterally block a sword strike meant for urn yet the co after breaking them didn't anihilated hades.

consistent With how seiya can block strikes. And athena breaking the urn would be via physicals, it would be weakened but not infinitely weakened

Well, I suppose you aren’t wrong about the sword logically not being infinitely above them. Idk, just seems iffy to me. And about Athena’s barriers, I think it’s fine to scale them to the sword, but Seiya broke one so that should be a massive outlier, because he was still weaker then hades who is weaker then his sword.

@Ryzen7900X

Make a CRT, the wiki has no reason to assume the canon blog is wrong and none of us have the power to render it obsolete without a CRT.

I also have no stake in the outcome of this CRT, but you can't just decide to change what's accepted without a CRT.

As others have said, with the way things are currently G feats and statements are all valid for scaling. In order to change the wiki stance on the canon you need to rewrite the canon blog currently in use, which requires its own dedicated CRT, something that is beyond the scope of this revision.

As for the thread itself, as Stek said at best this would just apply to Hades' sword and things that scale to it.

New, but been following revisions, sup

While I do agree the sword as a Divine Weapon likely compares to Zeus' own(Keuranos), by what intent provides at least, I wouldn't go as far as casually scaling Hades' physical prowess to the sword itself, as we know, Divine Weapons are meant to be an hard counter to gods, as they're capable of killing their "immortal souls", albeit even then, temporarily, as shown with Uranus, Zeus in LW with the Sagittarius arrow, etc.

It is Hades' power, but the very argument of Hades being on its same level doesn't work much, as the same attack from Seiya which broke a Cosmo bubble Hades' sword couldn't breach, injured Hades and stunned him for a little, having him shocked even.

I don't think an at most 2-A rating for Hades' attack potency, and 2-A with his sword, would be wrong though. Just pointing out, Hades casually scaling to his own sword's AP is a bit off.

Overall, I agree.

Back