• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 3 - The Continuation

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I'm at work atm, but Poseidon was still growing stronger the entire time. Every new scene he was stated to be stronger than he was before

Also... Down scaling from Low 2C will still be low2-C... Not 3-A...
Then I want low 2C Shaina!!

She's ma Girl ƒöØ Shaina ƒöØ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Crateris Aeson said:
And you are not a staff member.
I am not

But after reading Matthew's last posts, which rejected every up grade, it seems that this will also have a negative judgment

Leonida85 said:
I am not

But after reading Matthew's last posts, which rejected every up grade, it seems that this will also have a negative judgment
You are not Matthew. And he knows the franchise, therefore, when it's time we discuss with him about this. In addition, he does not limit the power of the characters by PIS or Outlier, Alone and Tenma have 2-C levels in their pages, even when in that scene Alone cannot kill Yato and the rest of the Saints (Bronzes, Silver and Soldiers) with his attacks.

You are not Matthew. And he knows the franchise, therefore, when it's time we discuss with him about this.

Well, good luck then.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I'm at work atm, but Poseidon was still growing stronger the entire time. Every new scene he was stated to be stronger than he was before

Also... Down scaling from Low 2C will still be low2-C... Not 3-A...
With the awakening of Poseidon (after the arrow), Ikki says: I've never felt such a gigantic cosmo ... who does it belong to ?.

Ikki's words confirm that Poseidon is stronger than Saga and Shaka (the version that fights against Ikki).

Shaina was resisting Life manipulation hax. It was life force draining/absorption. Thanatos used death manipulation hax didn't he?? So it would be resistance

I wanted to add that if we consider the Poseidon shot against Hyoga low 2C, then also the Aurora Execution is low 2C (since it was not disintegrated instantly).

But this also means that Griffon Minoss is low 2C, since he has tanked the Hyoga's Aurora Execution ( a fully mastered 7th sense hyoga)

Aurora Execution is a type of hax too. but it is possible to scale from "Freezing Coffin" since we got some more supporting evidence of it. Also, Hyoga was losing that fight, and was about to be overcame by the attack until the Libra Shield protected him.

Are you referring to the variant of the Freezing Coffin, which was completely disintegrated by a punch of Minoss?

But it was you who told me that the down scaling of low 2C is still low 2C.

Not just that, but Camus using the ice coffin on hyoga which needed the libra weapons to cut through, and is stated that not even the combined might of several gold saints can break it

Yeah, because the jump from 3-A to.Low 2-C is infinities, upon infinities upon even more infinities and currently the current status of the wiki is nothing can be x7.5 in a scaling chain

So Island tier character A one shots character B. He's only 7.5 times stronger, and you can't do that jump.when infinities are involved

But I still believe the instances with hyoga, Shaina, and Thanatos revolves around hax, and resisting.

Even the Hyoga's variant was stated that not even the combined might of several gold saints can break it, by Hyoga himself.

Well my friend i wish you the best of luck in getting the upgrades approved.

Would Athenas Passive Aura that makes people feel fear, and love along with making them compelled to follow her commands scale/be given/ to any other Gods??? Or would this be something strictly only Athena has.

I want more passives on my Gods

Diinou HotHead said:
I think the Aura that compels people to follow her wishes can be scaled to other gods, I don't see any reason why not.
These characters are going to have great OP passive abilities lol

Also, lets say hypothitcally it affected a character who has resistance to that ability. Would that be resistance negation???

^heavy panting^ im so close to being done and posting this headache revision lol

if only i didn't have computer problems half way through

One question: reading Aiolia's profile it says that Lightning Plasma can reach a billion punches per second when the saint expands his cosmos.

Can you tell where this is stated in the manga?

Because the only thing I remember is that that attack, releases a hundred million, but the billion when Aiolia is serious I don't remember it.

Is it by chance on other material, like hypermyth or the encyclopedia?

A few of them can probably stay it their relevant enough.

But the anime canon of asagard arc connects to soul of gold

In soul of gold, there was several viarants of the god cloth. A sort of pre awakening stage, an imperfect form, and then a perfect form

Shaka possesses the cosmos of light.

Light cosmos can overcome Dark cosmos.

Cosmos of Light was first shown in Chapter 21 of Ep.G: Youth of Destiny. Shaka Overcomes the Dark Cosmos of the Titans in Chapter 24: Empire of Gods

These chapters have in English.

The dark cosmos of the titans was creating a paradox of time.

The cosmos of light and dark was also shown in Regulus's Gaiden.

Shijima has the ability to use Dark cosmos and Shaka light cosmos.

Dark and light cosmos were not created by Toei as many people think.

I honestly don't know where Shaka's acasualty comes from. It's been on his page for a while. I do know in soul of gold every gold saint receives Athena's blood. But the acasualty of the gods could get revised later once we get to Assassin's.

Well, since his profile currently consist of him before and after unlocking the 8th sense and his ghost, it should be removed, and kept for when we give him his God Cloth Key.

Speaking of which... Doesn't Shaka always have 8th sense on?

I thought 8th sense was passive???

Soul of Gold introduces different types of Gold cloths like there's an "imperfect form" and a "perfect form"

I mean that Shaka has unlocked the 8th sense even before the original Manga, as Dohko said the reason he was called "The man closest to god" in the first place was because he unlocked the 8th sense.

Are incomplete God Cloths profile worthy? Personally I don't think they are prominent enough.

Incomplete God cloths so far are like a SoG thing and they were only important for it, but the difference was the God. Apparently only Athena can make Perfect God cloths or something like that.

Idk about Shaka always having it though...

Well, apparently in SoG the Gold Saints can use God Cloths by burning their Cosmo beyond their limits while having something Athena gave them.

But at the end of the series, Athena gave them her blood, so they all can use it.

From what I understand are reviewing the arc Poseidon ... The feats are on Ep.G

Shaka was able to stop the cosmos of Kronos (sealed)

Cosmos Titans.https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/19/16.jpg https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/21/2.jpg

Cosmos Titans may bring mythological beings that are in the Tartaro the cosmos of Kronos has shown to mess up time after getting rid of Zeus's lightning arrest.

https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/36/1.jpg https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/36/2.jpg https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/36/5.jpg

In fact Shaka contained the cosmos of an inferior version of Kronos.https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/19/9.jpg https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/saint-seiya-episode-g/19/10.jpg

Time paradox in fact appeared in Ep. Assassin.

The God cloths of Soul of Gold only become full God cloths in the battle against Loki.

French saintseiyapedia has translated Golds profiles where it is explained how each Golden has evolved its Cloth to a temporary awakening of god cloth.http://www.saintseiyapedia.com/wiki/Saints_d%27Athéna_-_Généralités#Final_Cloths

Back